Come Back to Me

Meet tomorrow

After 2 hours of catching up, I'm getting sleepy and I all I want to do is go back to my hotel room and sleep. I'm enjoying myself,but I've been given too much information to process and I need to put it to the back of my mind for tonight.

"Well, I think I'm going to head back to the hotel."

"Which hotel?" He ask.

"Paradise hotel." I mumble. It's next to his street.

"That's just round the corner from mine!"

"I know.."

"Well, when do you want to see each other again?" Tom asks. I can sense some worry in his voice as if I'm leaving for good.

"We can meet tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah, come to mine? I'll make dinner!"

"You don't want his dinner.... He burns things." Alex jokes. "Seriously.."

"Ok,well I guess that means you've offered." Tom jokes to Alex. Alex rolls his eyes.

"He makes a great curry. Do you like curry?"

"I love red Thai curry!" We both same at the same time. Alex pinches his lips together and smiles, looking at us, and looking over at Mel who is also smiling.

"Yeah you're definitely twins." Alex says, standing up and following us out.

""So we'll see you tomorrow at say, 6?" Tom asks.

"Great."

"Oh I'm excited. I've never tried red Thai." Mel adds. I didn't know she was coming.. But I guess if Alex is there, then it's only fair that Mel comes too.

Once Mel and I arrive at our hotel I change into my pyjamas and crawl under the covers.

"How hot is Alex? I mean, he is like the most sexiest looking man I have ever seen!" Mel goes on and on and on.

"Tom is pretty cute too actually. I wish I asked for Alex's number. Do you think he would give me it?"

"Why not.." I mumble. "Shouldn't you ask reception if they have another room?" She better not be sleeping in with me. I want peace.