Please Come Back to Me.

Fight.

The door slammed behind the both of us, I stormed farther into the room with Dean right at my heel; he was pissed as well as I. Turning I came face to face with him, he towered over me with a look of hate in his eyes.

"What do you mean I am out of control!" His voice pitched.

I took a step back and looked down seeing the blade in his hand, closing my eyes and sighing I looked back into his eyes while placing my hand on top of his. This caused him to look down at his hand and blink in confusion, he must have been so angry that he didn't realize he grabbed the blade.

"Now do you see what I mean? I understand that you want to kill him, but you are letting this...thing. Take control of you, Sam see's it, I see it, Rose...see's it." I took a step closer to him and softly pulled the blade from his fingers and let it drop to the floor, my hand raised touching his cheek softly.

I felt him sighed and lean into my hand, his eyes closed as if he had been waiting to feel my touch again. He placed his arm around me and pulled me close to where my face rested on his chest, his heart was a strong steady beat and his breathing was slow and paced. We stayed there for a few minutes, just holding each other. I soon felt his thumb on my chin pulling me to look at him, his green eyes stared into mine as his lips softly touched my own.

I was nervous, it had been years since we were this close to each other, yet something came over me and I pulled him closer and made the kiss deeper. His hands traveled up the back of my shirt pulling me as close to his body as he could, I let my hands run through his short soft hair and if I could pull on it I would. He pulled his lips from my and placed then on my neck causing a moan to escape my lips, I could have sworn he growled as he dug his nails into my back while pushing me onto the bed.

Knock, knock, knock.

The person wouldn't leave causing Dean to pull away and just as he was about to walk over to the door, castiel saw it fit to come into the room.

"We have a problem...Did I interrupt something?" He looked past Dean and over to me where I was sitting staring off into space.

"No..." Dean grumbled while pushing him out of the room.

I was going to follow but I was way to lost in thought about the whole scenario that just played out, did he do that to distract me? Did he do that because he missed me? The thoughts ran through my head until I realized that Dean was standing in the doorway.

"Elena?"

Looking up I smiled and walked over to him, his hand reached out and touched my cheek, he pulled me close and placed a kiss on my lips and then my forehead. Turning he walked out of the room leaving me there confused once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I may go back and changed some of the chapters, I don't know.

What do you think about the story so far?