Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

The Saw Is The Law

Oli's pov

"The letter" Josh said in his fradgile state.

"What?" I asked sounding blantly confused.

"Someone posted you a hand written letter. I put it on your dressing table"

I just nodded and went to grab it. But the hand writing caught my eye. I slowly opened the letter and opebed it.

Dear Oli
Its me Tom. I know I haven't got hold of you and theres a very important reason for that. Dad is looking for you. Don't tell him where you are. If youre in a relationship don't tell him, youll be in huge shit. Hes after you Oli. He's kept me and mum locked away for months until one of us gave him your mobile number. I managed to get your address but god don't tell him where you are. He'll put you through hell and he will hurt you until there is no point in living. Keep who ever is around you close and keep them safe. The police are looking for him but he is so sneaky. Text me but make up a fake name.
Ill come and see you soon I promise.

Love Tom x
Shit. I need to keep Josh safe fuck man! how could I of been so stupid.

I walked back in to the living room to see Josh snuggled up under a giant pink fluffy blanket. Thats deffinatly not mine. He looked so cute but then I remembered I need to get him to the hospital.
"Josh love" I said crowching down infront of him moving his hair from his face.

"mmmm"He said sleepily.

"I got to get you to the doctors"I replied grabbing his arm and putting it around my shoulders.

"Thanks Oli" he said pecking my cheek. I could help but blush. He is so perfect.

I locked the house and we got down the stairs. We walked out and got to my car. I sat Josh in the front seat and strapped him up while I hobbled round and climbed in to the front and started the car. Misfits- Die, Die, Die my darling was playing and I noticed how Josh's eyes would light up and how he would whisper the words. I know I should be looking at the road but I couldn't. Not with this beauty sitting next to me.

We finally pulled up to the hospital and I carried Josh in.

"Hi how may I help you" The receptionist said.

"He got beat up at school and needs an ergant look at" I said almost crying.

"Are you his dad?" What.. Im only like 18 dude no.

"No Im his boyfriend" I said looking dumbfounded. God she is so stupid.

"Oh right sorry sweetie, Just fill this form out and we'll get him seen as soon as possible."

I just nodded and started to fill every thing in, I handed it back and then we waited.

"Mr Sykes" Why were they calling my name?

"Josh sweetie come one" I said waking him up.

"Ugh Im sore" he said moaning

"I know babe, we are at the hospital."

we walked through and met a doctor. He told us how to get rid of the pain. He did check ups on my Josh and made sure he was well enough to go home. Josh only suffered from 3 broken ribs and a bruised nose, with some scratches. Josh had to take a week to two weeks of depending and he had to wear a brace for 4 hours every day.

Me and Josh exited the hospital and he sat in the car and sighed.
"What's wrong baby?" I said.

"Just tired love sorry Im not really talking"

"Its fine were almost home any ways" I said as we pulled up to the apartment block.

I got Josh out and we walked up to the flat. I went to unlock the door but it was already open?

I swear I locked it?

"Josh, Grab my hand and don't let go okay"

"Whats going on?" He said scared.

"Theres someone in the flat"

"Okay" He said, I notcied his hands were shaking.

I opened the door and flicked the switch on, I looked in to the kitchen and no one was in there so I quickly went anf grabbed a knife. I carried on with Josh behind me and we check the bedrooms,bathroom and finally the living room.

In the Living room was a face a never though I'd see again.

Tom.

"Omg Tom what the hell!" I shouted making Josh jump.

"Sorry bro, I saw you leave with someone eariler so I snuck in and waited for you to come back, I didn't mean to scare you" Tom said appologeticly.

"Its fine" I said. Then I turned to Josh. "Josh, do you want to go to bed?" He nodded.
"Come on then, whos room do you want to sleep in?" I asked.

"Yours and can I have my blanket." He said yawning.

"TOM!" I shouted.

"YEAH" he shouted back.

"CAN YOU GET THE PINK FLUFFY BLANKET PLEASE AND BRING IT HERE"
Next thing I know Tom waddled on giving me the Blanket.
"Thanks" I said.
"Welcome"
"Josh Ill come to bed soon okay babe" I said pecking his lips.

"Night Oli"

"Night babe"

We and Tom walked out and I shut my bed room door.

"Who's that?" Tom said smirking.

"That is Josh, and he is my boyfriend" I replied blushing.

"What happened to him?" Tom asked concerend.

"He got kicked out and hit by his mum then went to school and got beat the shit out of by his so calles friend" I replied so bluntly.

"Oh Im sorry, But you two are really cute its nice to see you happy" Tom said smiling.

"So whats happening with dad?"

"Thats the reason why i am here the police are asking for us. they want us in police protection us and anyone who could be a risk."

"So Josh?"
He nodded.
"We have to leave in an hour, pack all yours and Josh's things"

"Okay"

I got up and packed everything me and Josh would need, I had to pack his note pad, laptop, Ipod, guitar abd everythig else. He didn't bring much.

I packed what I needed and put it by the door.

"Josh sweetie we need to leave ill explain everything in the car"

He nodded and got up, We followed Tom out to the car and we got in.
"Mum!" I said.

"Oli sweetie, who is this?"

"Mum This is my boyfriend Josh"

"Hello Josh welcome to our hell of a family please call me carol"

"Nice to meet you" Josh said politly.

"Right we have police esscorts to take us to the air port" mum said.

"Where are we going?"

"Austarila"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

its not very good im sorry

thanks for commenting