Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Still In To You

WARNING: SMUT(sorry if its shit)

Josh was raped. Attacked. Abused. Not only was beaten by his so called friend but was also by the man I once called dad. I was so ashamed. Not of Josh but of Ian. I was ashamed to call him dad.

When Josh walked through the door eariler I was so happy. No one actually understands what that boy does to me. He gives me hope and happiness and to see him so broken and afraid of even the slightest look or touch scares the fuck out of me. What if he is so afraid he never lets anyone except someone he trusts with all his might hug him or even hold his hand. I was not only scared, I was scared for Josh.

It was now my job to give Josh some hope and alot of happiness. He was my rock, he kept me together. I love him and I hate seeing him broken. I was sitting in the living room thinking about the events of the last couple of weeks. I came up with the idea of taking Josh on holiday. Just us two, sun, sea, cute little dates etc. I went and grabbed my laptop, and searched up holidays. I couldnt exactly affored expensive places so It would have to be spain or some europian place, but it would be totally worth it. I think Josh could do with a break and It would be a nice gift to him. He needs to know I love him. Like you can tell someone you love them with all your heart but also showing them takes that love to a whole new level whether it be making love or doing those little things in life that make people happy.

I though Josh was asleep until I felt his little arms wrap round my waist making me jump.

"S-sorry" Josh stammered quietly.

"Love its fine, you don't need to be nervous around me okay. I will never hurt you" I said holding his hand in mine.

"W-what are you l-looking at o-oli?" Josh once again stammering.

"You weren't ment to see Joshyyyy, but I was thinking about taking you on holiday like it wouldn't be some where expensive because I can't afford it but yeah" I said nervously.

"B-babe you h-honestly don't have t-to" Josh whispered.

"I want to love" I said now looking him in the eye.

"Then okay" Josh said and smiled. A proper smile.

"C-can I k-kiss you" Now look who was stammering.

"Erm I-i guess" Josh now was playing with his hands nervously.

"No forget I asked, I'm going to bed" I said kind of pissed off.

"N-no Oli I'm s-sorry"Josh said crying a little.

"Night Josh" I know I sound rude and mean but I was pissed off. I know I'm being selfish.

I was almost asleep when my door creaked open a little to see Josh wrapped up in his pink fluffy blanket.

"O-oli, c-a-n I s-sleep with y-ou" Josh cried. Now I felt eveb worse. So I flipped my duvet and Josh crawled in.

"Baby I am so sorry about eariler" I said. But I was not expecting his reply.

"Just shut up and kiss me" Josh whipsered. So I did, I pulled him on top of me and kissed him.

The kiss was slow but then Josh started to grind against me, the friction being made cause me to get an issue down below. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer if that was even possible.

He striped me down so I was naked revealing my naked tattooed body. I then stripped Josh and he froze.

"Josh love we don't have to carry on" I said stroking his face while moving the hair out of the way.

"N-no I want to" Josh said.

"I won't hurt you I swear"

"I know baby" Josh said with his lips pressed to mine.

We were all sweaty and tangled up in each othet kissing and grinding when Josh started to palm me. I moaned against his lips and wrapped my legs around his back.

"Mmm Josh" I moaned.

Josh reached over and grabbed the things and leathered his fingers up with lube, slowly entering them doing a sissoring action. He added another finger before lining himself up.

"You ready?" Josh asked. He was way more confident In bed and it was a huge turn on.

"Y-yes" I said moning. God he was so hot.

I moved bit getting comfy and then Josh started slowly pumping in and out of me.

"Oh god Josh" I screamed. I feel sorry for the people who live down stairs.

"H-harder" I moaned as he hit my prostaite.

He keept repeating that action until we had both reached our highs and cummed all over eachother.

We were now both panting getting our breaths back.

"Night Oli" Josh said snuggeling in to my side. I ran my hand up and down his naked body.

"Night beautiful" I said kissing his cheek. I tangled my self into him and driffted off in to a peaceful sleep. One of the best I have had in over week.

I am really glad Josh trusts me enough to have sex with me. It is a huge step. I loved him so much.

I woke up the next day to an empty house. Where was Josh? I checked my phone and it was 1:06pm and I had one message. I opened it.

Hey love, I've gone to collage to collect some work I'll be back soon. I love you.

-Josh x

I couldn't help but smile but I was also worried because of what happened last time.

I got up, had a shower, cleaned and ate.

I was about to sit down when the door opened revealing Josh. God he looked so hot.

"Hey love" I said

"H-hey s-sorry I d-didn't w-wake you" He stammered.

"No baby its fine, did you get what you needed?" I asked.

"Y-yes"

"Did anyone give you shit?" I said more stern.

"N-no. No o-one did" He was getting a little bit more confident.

After that we sat on the sofa watching some films when the door bell rang.

I got up and answered. It was someone I did not know.

"Hi how may I help you?" I asked politely.

"Hi, I am Max. Can I see Josh" No. I did not want this cunt near him.

"I guess, come in" I said bluntly.

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah. I start school tomorrow so update won't be as frequent.

I really hope you guys like this?:/

Thanks to everyone who has commented.