Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Part II

Josh

I was sat on the sofa as Oli wen't to answer the door. I thought it was Tom or Oli's mum so I thought nothing of it. I really suprises me because Oli's mum used to be on drigs and used to beat him and yet she is like a new person, I guess some people can change. I was watching tv when I though Oli had walked through so I looked up to see Oli and Max. Why was he here?

"J-josh I came to appologies to you" Max said a biy unease since Oli was staring him down.

"Well go on then" I mumbled harshly. Which might I add I did not mean it to.

"Well when Dan came back he had a huge rage at me and then I realised what I said was wrong" He said sniffling a bit.

"And you expect me to accept you just likr that Max? You broke my rib cadge, busted my nose and worst of all you only now realise that you needed to appologies" I said calmly but it was obvious I was very pissed off.

"I know Josh and I am really sorry. I should of never hurt you"

"But Max you are so blinded by god. You didn't even realise what you did was wrong! You don't get it, you where one of my best mates we all said we'd stick by eachother. But guess what Max you fucking didn't. I was going thtough a tough time and not only did I need my boyfriend I needed my mates and only Dan wa
there for me. I am actually more hurt at the fact that you didn't accept me than beating me up because these bruises will leave but that look of discust on your face will haunt me for the rest of my life." I said sternly. It was quite obvious I was going to cry.

"I think I am going to leave, I just hope one day you can for give mr Josh, I am truly sorry" Max said giving me a very appologetic look.

I just sat there emotionless. I just thought about the events that just occured. Do I really want to accept his appology?

"Babe, wake up" I groaned slightly and snuggled into my blanket more. "Josh wake up".
"Josh!"
"JOSH!!!" Oli screamed. I opened my eyes at the racket before me.

"What the fuck Oli!" Yeah I was grumpy when I first woke up.

"I am going to work" Oli said bluntly.

"O-okay" I gave him a look of confusion.

"Bye" Oli said even more bluntly. There was no I love you or babe?? Something was deffinatly up with Oli.
I was so confused right now.

I woke up again but this time on the floor. I groaned and carefuly sat up, my ribs where still very sore and it hurt to do any quick pases of movenent.
I know me and Oli had sex but I was numb.

Once I had manged to get off the floor, I made my way to Oli's room. I opened the door to see Oli asleep, I walked over and kissed his cheek and whispering I love you. I got up to leave but I felt Oli grab my hand.

"Lay down baby" He said sleeply. God he is so hot.

So I did, I got under the covers and Oli instantly wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I am sorry" He mumbled in to my neck

"Why are you sorry?" I asked confused.

"Because I was a massive dick to you." He said, meaning last night.

"Its fine" I said. Even though it wasn't he really upset me.

"Josh I know you're lying" Great I am caught out.

"Fine but It don't matter Oli" I replied a little more harshly than I had intended to.

"Josh babe please don't be mad at me" Oli pleaded.

"Oh I will be" I replied playfully smirking at him.

"Oh how does one simply want a kiss" Oli said obviously trying to get me to kiss him.

"Nice try" I winked at him.

"Please Josh!! I missed you" Oli cried.

"Hmm fine" I leant over and kissed him. Oli pulled me on him and started to nibble at my neck, I moaned and he took that as a chance to slip his tongue in to my mouth. Both now fighting for dominance, Oli won because he grabbed my butt making me moan.

It turned out into a make-out session but when things started to get to far I had to stop.

"Oli stop" I said pushing him lightly off me.

"Josh love whats wrong?" He asked clearly concerend.

"I don't want to go further today" I wimpered.

"Why?" Oli said, clearly annoyed at the cock block I was now giving him.
"Because my ribs ache alot today and I am still sore from the other night" I replied while blushing.

"Okay babe, Its fine" He said while pecking my lips before getting up.

I just layed there thinking, what if me and Oli where forever? Like soul mates. I'd love that, he gets me and not only that he puts up with my bull shit. I love Oli, He is my rock he holds me down.

Its weird to think we were oposites but now we are the same?

I came to the conclusion that Oli is my other half, my rock and I wouldnt know what to do with out him
♠ ♠ ♠
comment:/

sorry its shit