Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Man On Fire

I fucked up with Josh big time. I was blunt and rude, sometimes I wondered why he even bothered to stay with a huge ass cunt like me? It always lingered in my mind ya'know? After mine and Josh's HUGE make-out session I couldn't help but think that Josh is my other half, my rock. He meant everything to me and if I lost him, well I don't even know. I'd love to marry Josh but we're still young and I know people get married young all the time, but I mean I want it to last, to be a proper wedding. I want Josh to have the day he has dreamed of. That is even if he has dreamed of getting married at all? I know its like almost every girls dream but surely a boy can dream as well right? I was getting to deep in though right now I knew it would keep me up all night but they weren't bad thoughts, they were nice and calm thoughts, ones that are obviously helping me relax because well I am so chilled I might as well be high.

I lost track of time just laying there because when I went to snuggle up to Josh he wasn't there. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was only half five in the morning so where was he? I then saw the bathroom light on, he was in the toilet. I waited and he didn't come out so I slowly got up and wondered over to the bathroom door.

"Josh love? Are you okay?" I asked politely, gently knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah I am just coming out" He replied sweetly. God he will be the death of me.

"kay, I'll be in bed" I just stood and then turned and began to walk off, but as I did a horrid noise came from the toilet. I turned so quick I could of snapped my neck, and sprinted back.

"Josh, open the door now? I asked.

No reply.

"Josh?"

Still no reply.

"Josh if you don't open this door now, I'll kick it down!" I said loosing my patients.

Then suddenly the door unlocked but it didn't open. I was scared to be perfectly honest with you. As I entered, I saw a glimpse of Josh's laptop and Josh huddled in the corner crying. I bent down to his level and sat him on my lap.

"Josh baby, whats happened?" I asked wiping his tears off his face.

"M-my m-um is s-still o-out there o-oli!" Josh cried into my shoulder.

"Baby, we've known she's not caught yet for a while, why are you getting worked up over it now?" I asked trying not to sound rude at all, I mean come on it was hard okay.

"I don't know it just dawned on me" He said snuggling into my over-sized Linkin Park top.

"Come one love lets get you back in to bed okay" I whispered and I felt him nod in to my shoulder, so I carried him bridal style and tucked him into bed.

"I will be back in a minuet, I've just got to turn all the lights off okay"

"O-okay, Please don't be long" Josh's whispered, obviously not wanting to be along right now.

"Okay" I said simply and walked out of the room.

I turned off all the lights and then walked to in to the bath room. I looked on Josh's laptop to see a video recently posted by him.

It was another song. Called Contagious Chemistry it was really good, god this boy is perfection. That song was perfect, the lyrics and his guitar complementing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get signed or was lead singer of a band. But this gave me hope, maybe I could do this? I can scream but I never really tried singing. Maybe I could scream and Josh can sing. I stood there chuckling at my self because of how silly I was being.

I wondered back in to the bed room and got under the covers and slipped my arm around Josh. He has been getting skinnier lately but I am scared to bring it up to him because when he is angry oh my, you do not and I repeat do not want to go there. When he's pissed off then yes that is bad bu no where near as bad as when he is angry, He is like a hot Mexican chilly. Except he is not Mexican nor a chilly.

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Next Day*

I woke up around three hours after I had fallen asleep and I wen't out to the shop quickly leaving Josh a note. I walked in to Asda and bought food, packed and payed. I then carried my shopping out to the car and plonked them in to the boot. Before I went home I had to make a quick stop. I went in to a hand made jewelry maker. Yes I decided fuck it lets propose to Josh.

"Hi sir, how may I help you" An old man said.

"Hi, I am looking for a two matching rings?" I asked.

"For male or female?"

"Male" I replied simply.

"Okay so have you got any ideas and I'll draw them up, then you can pick and I will make them"

"I want something different but simple?" I said sounding more like a question.

"Okay what metal?"

"White gold or silver please"

"Okay so do you want any engravings?" The man chipped.

"Yes can I have, Can you feel my heart on one ring and on the other I want good. because I can feel yours" I said trying to make it sound non cheesy at all.

"Okay and one last question do you want the engrave-meant to be inside the ring or outside?"

"Hmm, I think I will go on the out side please" Once I said that the man handed me a piece of paper.

"Can you fill that in please while I draw this up?"

"Yeah sure no problem, thank you"

I filled in the sheet and then the man came out with a box.

"There are your rings"

"What I though you where drawing them?" I asked sounding confused.

"Nope I drew them as you spoke and then made them" He said happily and proud at his work.

"Oh wow! So erm, how much do I owe you?" I asked politely.

"£350.00 each ring" He said.

I handed him £700.00 and I gave him a twenty pound tip just for his polite and quick service. I stepped out of the shop and opened up the boxes to see the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. Man I hoped Josh like this.

I got home and no one was there lucky me. I grabbed my ipod and plugged it in sending music through my bed room, I selected Never Shout Never- Love sick. I sang that over and over again until I got it perfect.

"OLI I AM HOME AND I GOT PIZZA!!" Josh shouted through the house.

"OKAY COMING LOVE" I replied back.

"Hey babe" Josh said.

"Hey" I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

We both sat in a comfortable silence and ate.

"I'll be back in a minuet" I said and I got up. Now or never Oli. Now or never.
I grabbed my guitar and the rings. And walked back into the living room.

"O-oli what are?"

"Josh shh please"

I then sang my heart out to him, playing the guitar. Once I had finished Josh began to talk.

"Oli that"

"Josh I am not finished."

"Oh, Sorry"

"Josh, you are my other half, the one I care for the most, the one I always come to for help. You make me smile and my heart race a million miles per second. Even your goofy smile, amazing voice, your gorgeous looks and your beautiful body could make me love you even more, so I wanted to say" Now getting on one knee and pulling the hand made ring out. "Is that Josh Franceschi, will you do me the honour of becoming my husband"
♠ ♠ ♠
SO WHAT IS JOSH GOING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE. I AM NOW ONLY GOING TO UPDATE IF I GET 3 OR MORE COMMENTS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BOTHER IF NO ONE WILL COMMENT ON HOW TO IMPROVE OR HELP?

THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO HAS READ.