Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Dog Days

Josh

OMG! Oli just asked me to marry him. I am stood here frozen looking at the most beautiful thing ever.

"J-osh" Oli said biting his lip nervously.

"Oh god I am sorry, bu yes I will marry you" My face was so red from smiling, Oli lept up and hugged me, gently placing the most stunning ring on my finger.

"I love you Oliver" I said smiling as I lent in to kiss him.

"I love you too Josh" He mumbled back, biting my lip. I opened up letting his tongue discover my mouth.

I moaned against his mouth and he picked my up obviously taking this to the bedroom.

Oli pinned me down, slowly taking off my top and biting my coller bones.

"mmm O-oli" I moaned running my cold hands up his sides making him shiver into my touch.

"Trousers and boxers off now" Oli demanded while kissing me before getting up and stripping naked. I sat there taking everything off, then my eyes lingered to olis beautiful tattooed body.

"See something you like??"Oli said as he winked at me.

He slowly crawled back over to me and started to prep his fingers with lube.

"You ready baby?" He said biting his lip making me twitch.

"mmm" I moaned, I was to horny to care right now.

"Okay" He kissed me letting me know he was not going to hurt me, suddenly he entered two fingers pulling them in and out.

"Faster Oli, Oh god" I moaned.

He entered a third finger sissoring it to make sure i was lose enough to enter, Oli then put the condom on and lined him self up.

"You ready?" Oli said breathless.

I just nodded quickly. He pushed him self him to me.

"Ugh fuck" I moaned.

"Ugh Josh you're so hot" Oli panted.

He pushed him self in and out faster.

"Ugh Oli Faster" I screamed.

"Ugh fuck Josh"

He soon came inside of my and our sexual peak came to a low as Oli layed next to me breathing heavily.

He rolled over and kissed me lightly.

"I'm going for a shower baby" He whispered.

I just nodded.

I layed there thinking about the events that just happened. Man that was amazing, but I was soon broken out of my thoughts when oli walked back in all dressed.

"Your turn" He said walking out the room.

I grabbed some cleab clothes and locked the bathroom door. I turbed the shower on and stepped in letting the warm water heat up, i let it soak my body.

Grabbing shower gel i lavished it all over letting the water rinse it, I then grabbed the shampoo soaking my hair in it. I rinsed it off, turned off the shower and stepped out. I picked up my towel and dried my self putting on joggers and a top.

I unlocked the door and walked out the bedroom to yet again an empty house. But this time there was no note?

Where is he? I was sure he went to work but he normally leaves a note if im in bed or in the shower? He did look awfuly fancy come to think of it?
I just decided I would sit and wait for him to come back but I fell asleep around 12:30am on the sofa.

When I woke up there was still no sign of Oli? Where the fuck was he?

It now dawned on me, that he fucked me and left? That made me cry I sat there and just let the tears flow. He said he would never hurt me, what bullshit.

Yet again still no Oli for what 72 hours now? I grabbed my phone and saw zero messages. Great.

I layed on the sofa, watching cartoons to take my mind off things. I hadnt eaten anything for days either but right now I wasn't hungry. I was almost asleep when I heard the front door open.

Oli walked in.

"Hey baby"He said trying to kiss me. I declined him.

"Whats up with you?"He said more bluntly.

"You can sleep out here" I said and walked off, I quickly locked our bedroom door and fell to the floor and cried.

"Josh please open up, I'm sorry I was gone so long" Oli pleaded. I was not having none of it.

"No Oli you left me after we had sex an didn't even text me to tell me where you were, for all I know you could of been shagging someone else or you could of been dead!" I shouted knocking over a photo frame that had a picture of me and Oli in it.

"Josh please" He whimpered, knocking on the door slightly.

"Please what Oli? Forgive you? Nah not until you tell me where you was and why YOU didn't text or call me!" I was so angry right now.

"Okay" He cried.

"WELL go on then!" I screetched.

"I-i was with...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, I have been busy.
This story will be ending soon and I am not sure on a sequal.
Also comment for updates because if not there is not point.

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: c0rps3bride

okay thanks guys