Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

(One of those) Crazy Girlso

I was mess and I couldn't care less if I dropped dead. I HAD NO ONE.

I was debating whether or not to text Josh but decided not to! Was i doing the right thing?

I had cut loads, and hadnt left the house unless I was working.

---------------------------#--------------#----------
My life was a mess I needed that one piece of hope but I dont think anyone could ever love me?

I started to get lonely so I messaged Josh and not on tumblr, I mean text;3
"hey erm its oliver from tumblr c: x" I pressed sent and nervously waited for a reply.

I was about to go down stairs when i heard my phone go off.
"hey beautiful, i heard about your nan dont listen to what they say okay ill always be here:*" I read that about five times just to make sure he was talking to me?

"thanks ill try not to" to late " its just hard when i have no one" I pressed sent and waited again. This reply came quicker.

"i know we havent meet but im always here"

"well erm do you wanna like meet??:/" I relied soon regretting it.

"yeah sure but like were do you live??:/"

"London?:/ hbu??"

"DUDE OMG SAME!!!!!"

"YEY:D"

"So whats your address??:/"

I told him my address and he said hed be there soon... I WAS SO NERVOUS UGH!!!

I just needed someone right now and Josh is the ONLY person thats been there since my nan died. I was forever great full.

-------------=------------=------------=-
JOSHS POV

OMFG OLI ACTUALLY TEXT ME AND NOW IM GETTING READY TO GO ROUND!!!!!!

Okay sorry about my fangirling but hes so cute and ugh!

I wore my converse, black skinny jean, iron maiden top, black and red check shirt, my over sized denim jacket and a beenie. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door.

It turned out Oli only lived two minuets away so that was lucky.

I was walking down the streets with the air hitting my face and I noticed an apartment and when I looked at the address I realised it was Olis home.

I slowly walked up the path and knocked on the apartment door.

When I realised the door opened the most beautiful thing stood before me.

"Hey J-josh" he said stuttering. GOD HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey" I said as he let me in.

And the rest of the night he spent letting him self cry, while I held him and now we were cuddling under a blanket watching an anime film.

I was stroking his hair while he slowly feel asleep in my arms.

I kissed his head and wrapped my arms around him tighter, I switched of the tv.

"Night beautiful" I whispered and he snuggled up closer to me and with that I feel into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHITTY I MIGHT NOT CONTINUE :/ UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

COMMENT IF YOU WANT BUT YEAH