Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Bulletproof Heart

OMG Josh asked me out. Wait what? He asked ME out.. Oliver Sykes? Was he talking to me? Of course he was there was no one else in this house.

After sitting on the sofa for like ever I unwrapped my arms from around Josh's body. He wasnt skinny to the bone like me, he had some meat on him and I liked that about him. Anyways I got up and went in to the kitchen Josh following behind me.

"Oli?" Josh asked me.
"Hmm yeah?!"
"Soo will you go out with me sometime or??" Josh asked sounding unsure. Shit I forgot to answer him, He must of thought I didn't like him... Great one Oli.

"Yeah" I said and I placed a small kiss on the left cheek.
"Good"
He wrapped his arms round my waist and kissed me neck, and neck kisses are a HUGE turn on for me so I kind of went weak at the knees.

"Joshhhhhhhhh" I whined
"Mmmmmmm" He mumbled while kissing my neck.
"Stoppp I'm tryingg to make food" I whined.
He let go and sat at the table waiting for waffles.

Me and Josh sat in a peaceful silence and ate breakfast. Once that was over Josh went home to get changed and he said he'd be back at 7 for our date.
I have no clue what to wear, I decided to go casual but classy so hours later after trying on outfit after outfit I decided on a red and black checkerd shirt, black skinny jeans, and my nikes. I did my hair in its usal fashion and I was done. It was 6:50 so I waited for Josh.

Ten minuets later and the door bell rang signaling Josh was here. I opened the door and oh my he looked so hot. He was wearing black vans and black jeans and Blue and grey checkered shirt and his beenie.

"Hey love" Josh said, I melt inside whenever he calls me love.
"Hey" I replied probably blushing. I walked out and locked my door to my flat and Josh took my hand, we walked down the stairs talking until I heard that voice.. The voice of the person who made my highschool years fucking horrible.
I continued to walk hand in hand with Josh, hoping Chris didnt see me.
"Oliver Sykes" Oh shit to late.
"Chris" I mumbled. I fucking hate his guts!
"Its good to see you have found a Fag to finally accept all you filthy bullshit" He said.
"I'm Chris, Who are you?"
"Hi I'm Josh, But seriously can you fuck off, I really dont like how you just spoke to Oli and if you get your filthy fag breath in my fucking face again I will kick your whore arse so hard!" Josh shouted. He was so hot when he was angry oh my days.
" Oo Oli you got an angry one here, I hope he beats your pathetic ass." and with that Chris walked off. I couldnt even enjoy one night with out some cock fucking it up for me.

"Oli who was that?" Josh asked sounding worried but pissed off.
"Its no one leave it"
"OLI THAT WAS NO ONE DON'T YOU TELL ME TO.." But as soon as Josh realised he was scaring me he tonned his voice down,
"look Oli I just don't like how he was talking about you babe" Oh my god he called me babe. But he cares for me! someone actually cares.
"Ill tell you another day I just don't want tonight to be ruined"
"okay love" Josh wrapped his hand tighter round mine showing me he was going to protect me and care. And to be honest thats all Ive ever wanted.

Josh took me into a small pizza hut and he must of read my mind because I fucking love Pizza Hut.
Me and Josh ordered a huge pizza to share and a coke each.
"That will be £20.99 please" The man said.
Josh took out some money and gave it to the cashire. Once we got out side I opened my wallet and gave Josh £10.00.
"Whats this for?" Josh asked
"Dinner" I replied.
"Oli keep it, I took you out so I pay"
"I know but I want to give you half"
" Fine"
Yes he took it. We got back to mine and I unlocked the door.
"Do you want to come in or??" I asked
"Thanks but I really need to get home love"
"oh okay. And thank you for tonight Josh, I had fun" I said blushing.
"So did I, Ill text you tomorrow yeah?"
"Okay"
I was about to kiss his cheek but then I felt a pair of warm soft lips pressed on to mine and a pair of tough but soft hands wrapp round my waist. I kissed Josh back wrapping my arms round his neck.

After While we pulled apart to breath.
"Night Oli" he said giving me one last hug and a peck on the lips.
"Night Josh" I shouted as he walked off, I closed the door and smiled as I walked down the hallway and into my bedroom.
I got out of my clothes and slipped into bed thinking about tonights events realsing I was happy for the first time in five years. I was this happy because a brown haired boy called Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWHHHH!!!><

comment what you think.
ALSO
thank you to everyone who has commented it means ALOT to me. I love all of you