Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Stomach Tied In Knot

I lied to Oli about going home, and I felt really bad but I needed to be away from his perfect self. I couldn't stop thinking about what Chris said to him, and I really fucking hate Chris for it.

Oli made me so happy but why was I doubting already what was going on? Its not like we were going out. I mean I could just walk away right? Its my life I can do what I want. But you see I don't want to leave but at the same time I do. You see my feelings for Oli have gotten alot stronger and to be honest I am fucking terrifide. All because of her.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
We were there hugging on the grass, I remember it well. The sky was bright blue with not a single cloud in the sky.
Mia was laying in my arms when this girl called lucy I think her name was came over looking angry as fuck.
"MIA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!"she screamed.
I had no clue what was going on right now.
"Lucy I-I can explain" Lucy said timidly.
"EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WHORE! SLEEPING WITH A BOY WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU FUCKING LOVED ME! BULLSHIT MIA!" Lucy screamed.
Then it hit me, the love of my life was dating a girl and a boy behind both our backs.
I didn't even say a thing, I just got up and left silently crying as I walked away.
A few weeks later on the news Mia was fond dead, not by suicide though! Lucy had killed her.

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

You see this is why I can't fall in love, Ill get hurt again. I know Oli would never hurt me on purpose but I just don't know what to do.

As I wondered I found my self at the beach, I just sat down near some rocks. The only people on the beach were couples having a late night swim and to be honest i'd love to do this with someone...Mostly Oli.

I was staring out in the water for hours on end thinking of everything about Oli. His perfect smile, tattoos, lush body, amazing hair that smelt of watermelon. My crush on Oli was only getting stronger.

I soon realised I was the only one left at the beach, I got up and started to walk home.

I walked through the door trying not to wake any sleeping onions up stairs. But like normal my mum was still up and asked me questions.

"Soooo??" She said smirking. She thinks I was out with a girl because shes a bit of a homophobe.
"Sooo what?" I asked sounding stupid.
"How did it go? Is she hot? Youll have to bring her round Josh, this is getting serious" She babbled on for ages man.
"Mum, Im going to bed night" I said in a dry tone.
"Night Josh" she whispered as I was walking up the stairs.

I layed there in bed thinking about you know who. I came up with my plan about Oli. I was going to ask him to be my boyfriend. But I wasn't going to do it in lets say a normal way.
------------------------------------
"JOSH!!!" My mother screamed.
I didn't answer, I just simply groand and got up out of bed.
"What!" I said annoyed.
"Now don't you take that tone with me and you're coming food shopping with me okay" She said.
I just nodded.
"Be ready in half an hour okay"
"Kayyyyyy" I said trudging off back up the stairs to my loyal den.

Me and my mum were walking round Asda when I spotted a cute gay couple, I could help but stare. Hopefully me and Oli can have this. I mean only if he wants me.
I realised I was staring for a while because my mother caught and followed my gaze only then to make a horrible comment.
"Seriously! I go shopping and I see gay people! Josh they are bad influences! A man and a Man should never be togeher its just unnaterual!" I zoned out but then I heard her say someone else.
"Seriously all gay people should die and go to hell" She muttered under her breath. But I had enough. I guess I was going to tell her I was gay.
"MUM WHAT THE FUCK! GAY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GO TO HELL AND DIE!"
"AND WHY NOT JOSH!"She said with poision dripping off her tongue.
"BECAUSE IT IS BEAUTIFUL! PEOPLE SHOULD LOVE WHO EVER WHETHER IT BE THE SAME GENDER OR NOT! AND I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I AM GAY MY SELF! AND THAT GIRL YOU THOUGHT I WAS ON A DATE WITH WAS A BOY MUM A FUCKING BOY!" she looked at me like I was pure dirt.
The next thing I know her fist collided with my face.
She hit me in the face but what was worse it was in the middle of Asda.
"YOU HIT ME! YOUR OWN FUCKING SON AND IN PUBLIC! YOU ARE A CRETIN! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANY MORE! EVER SINCE DAD LEFT YOU FOR A MAN YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A SELFISH BITCH AND I HATE YOU!" I screamed with blood pooring down my face and also I was crying.
I grabbed my phone and called the one person whom I trusted the most. Oli.
Ring Ring
"Hey Josh are you okay?"Oli said his voice sound hot as ever.
"N-no, can you c-come g-get me p-please" I said sniffling. Then I heard my mum say "On the phone to your boyfriend aye, looks like Im meeting him then!" She said sarcasticaly.
I turned back to my phone call.
"Sweety sure were are you??"He said sounding worries.
"Asda" I replied sniffling.
"I'm here" I looke up to see Oli.
I got up and hugged him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and he whispered soothing things to me and pressed his lips to mine. He broke it off when my mothed started at him.

"So your the cretin what changed my son to become a fag" her voice was so sour, I barley reconised her.
"So your the one who hit Josh I am taking it" Oli said towering over my mum. Oli is 6ft and my mum is only 5'4.
"Yes I am but he deserved it, no one likes a queer" She said.
I could feel Oli getting angry. I've never seen him get angry so this is a new for me.
"WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK DESERVES TO GET HIT BY THIER OWN MOTHER! YOU ARE HORRIBLE GET OUT OF MY FUCKING SITE BEFORE I PUT YOUR SORRY ARSE IN HOSPITLE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN! PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO SMALL MINDED DESERVE TO ROT!" Oli said gritting his teeth.
He took my hand and I gladly took it back and we walked out. Oli look fucking hot as when he was angry.
"Come on lets get you cleaned up then order pizza and watch films oh and I am paying this time okay love" He said stroking his thumb over my hand. He instantly made me feel loved something I haven't felt for a long time.
"T-thanks babe" I said and quickly pecked his cheek.
------SKIP TIME-----
We sat on the sofa, with our pizza and dvd selections. We were under blankets and I was cuddled in to Oli tonight. I felt vaunrable.
"What are we gonna do with you aye" Oli said while laughing and must I add it was the cutest thing ever.
"I don't know, I don't even have a home" I said quietly.
"Nope youre going to stay with me.. I mean like only if you want." I cut him off by kissing him.
"Thank you" I said pulling apart.
"So is that a yes??"Oli asked.
I just nodded, and snuggled in closer to him, he was rubbing circles on my back and I slowly driffted off to sleep. I can't wait to ask Oli out. Right now he is the only think that means the world to me. I think I am falling for Oliver Sykes.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS SHIT BYE!!!!;-;