My Rock of Love

10 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is

+Recap+ Nicole is on tour with the boys for a month on vacation from school. Today is Christmas Eve.

Kevin woke up the next morning feeling arms wrapped around him. He smiled turning to see Nicole's face softly breathing on his chest. He chuckled and turned wrapping his arms around her and holding her close falling back asleep. Soon after Kevin felt a bright light hit his eyes. "Ahhh, I'm sleeping leave me alone!", he groaned pulling a blanket over his and Nicole's head. Joe sighed closing it.

"Alright but we're here...if you want to stay here instead of go and see a hotel room not my problem", he said walking to the back.

That woke Kevin up. He smiled kissing Nicole's cheek caressing her back. "Nicole, we're here...come on and wake up", He smiled holding her close excited for spending Christmas and New Years with her here as he softly tickled her. She giggled and pouted.

"I'm awake Sherlock, hehe now quit it or I'll do the same to you!", she said with giggles kissing his cheek. "Mmm do we have any coffee?", she questioned. Kevin nodded smelling it from his bunk. She stretched as Kevin crawled over her and hopped off his bunk and helped her down from his top bunk. As they walked to the front Nicole smiled walked to the window smiling widely seeing snow in New York. "It's beautiful", she said with a smile. Joe smiled jumping up and down seeing a lot of snow in Central Park.

"YES Snow fight!", Joe shouted as Frankie jumped on his back. "later of coarse...we must be gentlemen and put our things in our rooms", he retorted after seeing his mothers face. Nicole laughed feeling Kevin kiss her cheek handing her coffee.

Nicole continued to watch as soon a mass of girls began to follow the bus. "They always do that...to see Joe of coarse", Nick said taking a bite of toast. She nodded walking to the back to grab her bag of extra clothes. She laughed seeing Frankie going into her bag with Kevin sitting close by.

"What do you think you're doing Frank the Tank?", she laughed picking him up. "Are you searching for your gift?", looking at him as he shook his head."Then what were you searching for in my bag...with your eldest brother in the room", she giggled as he began to smirk.

"Kevin wanted me to go looking for his present...", Frankie said with a laugh looking over at Kevin. His brother sighed looking up at his youngest brother in defeat. "But all I found were girl clothes and things", He said with a sigh. Nicole laughed knowing exactly where it was and they couldn't find it. As she set him out she grabbed her bag before Kevin could look again. "That was low Mr. Jonas, using your brother to find your gift", she kissed his cheek and went away to change.

As they exited the bus Nicole began to hang back not wanting to be mobbed by fans but Kevin took her hand lacing their fingers walking her inside the hotel as the snow fell on them. Girls screams of 'Joe look this way', 'Nick I love you', And 'JONAS BROTHERS!', began to get tiering as they walked into the nice hotel. "Alright, room arrangements. Joe, Nick, and Frankie in one room", Mr. Jonas said giving Nick the key. Joe almost lost the last one in a pool when he was given the responsibility. "Mom, Frankie and I, then Kevin you get to have your own room this time", Nicole looked at Kevin wondering what was going on.

"What about me? haha I mean I don't mind sleeping on the bus but...", she said biting her lip.

"MANDY IS HERE!", Nick yelled looking around. Mrs. Jonas nodded and laughed knowing they missed their friend. "YES! Where is she can we see her?", he begged. Kevin was excited as well laughing as a blond ran down the stairs jumping into Joe's arms. Everyone hugged and talked all at once as Nicole stood to the sides.

Nicole laughed and blushed feeling awkward standing in a lobby while everyone crowded around someone. Kevin looked back to see Nicole looking down at her feet as he walked over kissing her head.

"Come on get over here and meet one of my best friends...and your roomie...", he said taking her hand and walking over to the group. "Mandy...this is your room mate and...someone special to me, Nicole", Kevin said wrapping his arms around her as he looked to Mandy. Mandy's eyes suddenly went big along with a smile hugging Nicole breathless.

"Wait...you can't be the Nicole he can't shut up about!", Mandy asked with a laugh. Nicole looked back at Kevin as they both nodded. Mandy laughed again hugging her again. "Finally! I can talk with the girl that 'is so cool', and makes him 'smile more then sugar', that's hard let me tell you", Mandy laughed taking Nicole's hand. "Come on you and I need to go be girls. I know those four TOO well to know that you probably have been around too long", Nicole laughed as she kept running to the room with Mandy.

Kevin smiled watching the two head up the stairs as he and Joe went out to get their bags and Nicole's. Luckily the girls had gone away for a while. As the two headed up to their rooms they heard giggling where they could only guess Nicole and Mandy were. Kevin knocked on the door seeing Mandy's face and laughed. "Can I come in?", he asked with a smile as Joe walked to his room banging on the door for Nick to let him in.

"I don't know CAN you?",she asked knowing Kevin wanted in. He laughed shaking his head remembering the line from the song they wrote her. 'even though she is the blond
I'm the one that feels so dumb'
.

"MAY I please come in...I have Nicole's things for her", he corrected himself. Mandy opened the door smiling. Kevin walked in laughing as he shook his head at his friend. Just as he began to set down Nicole's backpack Mandy took it and ran it over to Nicole.

"Just what we were wanting!", Mandy giggled as she began to go into it. Nicole lightly smacked Mandy's hand shaking her head as Kevin set down her other bag. "Thank you Kevin...you can go now, we'll talk to you soon enough", Mandy said shooing him off.

Before Kevin left Joe ran in jumping on one of the beds. "Hey, you gonna join us in a snowball fight tonight?", he asked the two girls. They both smiled nodding with glee as Mandy threw a pillow knocking him down to sit on the bed. "Alright. We have interviews today, but once we're back. IT'S ON!", Joe said with a warrior face. Nicole rolled her eyes as the two Jonas boys walked off to their separate rooms.

"Ok, you gotta show me what you got Kevin...you got me so excited!", Mandy said now searching in Nicole's bag again. Nicole laughed as she nicely took the bag from her and unzipped a compartment hidden behind clothes. Nicole blushed pulling some papers out and held them out to Mandy. "Oh Nicole that's awesome!", Mandy said with a smile.

Kevin heard giggles behind him and smiled seeing a door that led over to their room. 'I'll bug her later', he thought as he began to get changed for the interview.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole and Mandy smiled as they walked back into the hotel with their arms full of bags. They decided to get gifts for each other and just have a day of it. "Mmmm Starbucks gotta love it!", Nicole said sipping her Chai latte. Mandy nodded as well as they walked in. They began to set their gifts for the family down and begin wrapping.

Not even an hour later they heard knocks from two different places. "Who's that?!", Mandy laughed as she went to the door. Nicole made her way to what she and Mandy figured to be a closet to find Kevin knocking. "AHH Joe, you're done!", Mandy said hugging him. Kevin smiled down at Nicole kissing her head. "Wait...you two need to go away for a minute", Mandy said pushing Joe out as Nicole tried to do the same. Although Joe's and Kevin's gifts were wrapped, that didn't mean that they couldn't tell the rest of the group what they were receiving. They both giggled as the two began knocking again.

"Come on...we wanna have a snow fight!", Joe whined. The girls still smiled as they finished wrapping the last of the gifts both hiding other bags under their beds. "Hurry up...or we'll go and play without you", Joe shouted from behind the door still waiting. Nicole walked to the door to see all three of the Jonas boys ready for snow as she tugged on her coat and hat. "SHE HAS ONE OF THOSE HATS I WANT!", Joe yelled grabbing at Nicole's hat as Mandy walked out shutting the door behind her.

Taking back her hat Nicole and the boys made their way outside keeping their sunglasses on as they walked over to Central Park. Mandy threw a snowball first making it everyone for themselves this time. Nicole giggled throwing snowballs at everyone getting hit once by Joe. "AHHH! I've been hit", she shouted running to a tree and began throwing snow again. Soon Kevin joined her behind the tree and kissed her softly.

"Hey, do you have plans in a few days?",Kevin asked breathlessly. Nicole thought about it and smiled shaking her head. "Good...keep it that way...I have plans", he said kissing her softly before running back out to play with the rest a bit longer. As they continued to throw snowballs it became really dark signifying they should head back.

Mandy smiled as she walked behind Kevin and Nicole, "You two are too cute. I can't wait till you see what you got each other...", she said skipping ahead.

"She knows what you got me?", they asked each other at the same time. Both laughed as they entered the hotel and headed up the stairs. Mandy giggled as she held the door open for Nicole. They bid each other goodnight knowing they'd soon see each other the next morning. Nicole began readying for bed as Mandy looked over the gifts again and soon joining her.

"So you really think he'll like it?", Nicole asked as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. Mandy nodded smiling. 'You'll like your gifts more though', Mandy mumbled as she and Nicole tucked into bed. Nicole laughed shaking her head as she soon fell asleep waiting for 'Santa' to bring her something special.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!", the family said together as they joined in mama and papa Jonas' room. "Alright. Kevin you open the first gift as always", Nicole blushed as she sat beside him watching as he opened his parents gift. A wide smile spread on his face as he found the guitar strap he wanted with John Mayors autograph. "We called in favors...he was happy to do it for you", Said Mrs. Jonas as Kevin wrapped his arms around his parents. The family laughed as they looked to Nicole. "You're next eldest Nicole...you're turn", Mr. Jonas said. She shook her head not wanting to yet. Kevin kissed her cheek handing her the gift that the family got her.

"You, really didn't have to...I really wasn't expecting anything", she said with a blush as she began to unwrap the gift. She gasped as she looked down at the gift then the family. Inside was a copy of a plane ticket with her elder brothers name on it. 'He'll be here in a few hours', Mr. Jonas explained. Nicole began to tear up not having seen her brother in months as she ran over and hugged the family. Kevin laughed wrapping his arms around her. "Thank you so much", she said wiping her tears as Joe began opening his gift. Shouts and whoops were heard as he pulled out a laptop that he wanted. "I guess no need to share with him anymore huh?", Nicole said with a laugh. Kevin chuckled as they continued going down the line until they got to the last of the gifts. "Alright. I want you guys to open your gifts together...then Kevin can open his", Nicole requested as she went and grabbed hers and Mandy's gifts. Everyone nodded as they opened to find hats, shirts or jackets they wanted. Mandy squealed pulling on the shirt Nicole bought her laughing as she hugged her.

Kevin smiled handing his gift to Nicole as everyone continued to talk. Slowly she opened the gift and smiled seeing a digital photo frame. "Open it up you'll laugh", He said. She pulled the tab and giggled as she found it flash pictures she said she loved of them. One of the boys on stage when Joe hit her with the mic stand. 'I wonder how they got that...', she wondered. Another flashed of Kevin sleeping. Then another of she and Kevin kissing. Then another of Kevin on the computer across from Nicole on her laptop talking to each other. "Kevin it's perfect",she said kissing him sweetly turning it off and putting away safe.

"KEVI'S TURN!",Joe shouted as Mr. Jonas and Mrs. Jonas began cleaning up. Nicole blushed as she grabbed her gift for Kevin and handed it to him. As he opened it he looked into the box confused to find paper with words on it. "What's it say?", Joe asked. Kevin read it and smiled.

"It's a song...", Kevin said. Nicole nodded as Mandy grabbed a guitar.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole took a deep breath closing her eyes as Mandy played the chords bobbing her head to the beat of the song.

You see him 'cross the room
Playing his new hit tune
He knows just what to say
Playing like no other (no way)
I dont know what he does
But I cant get him outta my head
His voice along with music
Gets me outta my bed

Hes like a new hit song
you never saw him coming
Hes just that funky beat
That makes you move your feet
He's that lyric that you know by heart
That you just can't forget
The new hit song
And you just
can't stop singing

I laugh at his new beat
Playing out of tune
He talks in the right way
Singing background too(can't you hear)
But I cant get him outta my head
His voice along with music
Gets me outta my bed

Hes like a new hit song
you never saw him coming
Hes just that funky beat
That makes you move your feet
He's that lyric that you know by heart
That you just can't forget
The new hit song
And you just
can't stop singing
(no no no no)
I can't stop singing

I love the way
He makes my hips move (the way they do)
I hear him say
Words that he's not speaking (just with his body)
Play on that guitar
Play it one more time
I wanna keep on singing

But I cant get him outta my head
His voice along with music
Gets me outta my bed

Hes like a new hit song
you never saw him coming
Hes just that funky beat
That makes you move your feet
He's that lyric that you know by heart
That you just can't forget
The new hit song
And you just
can't stop singing


Everyone clapped as Nicole finished and blushed. Mandy smiled wrapping her arms around Nicole from behind telling her good job as they looked at Kevin. He smiled pulling her in for a kiss and laughed remembering the song wasn't finished when they first met. "You finished it...it's AWESOME!", he said holding her. Nicole giggled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later that day Nicole was joined by her brother Chad. Tears streamed down her face as he swung her around in the lobby. He held her tightly making her groan in pain. A sigh of guilt left the brothers lungs as he figured that her pain was from their step father. "I'm so sorry Colie, I'm so so sorry", He whispered holding her as they were soon joined by Kevin. Chad slowly let go of his sister holding out his hand. "I'm Chad...are you...Joe?", Chad asked not knowing of the band other then his baby sister was dating one of them.

"No I'm Kevin, I'll be your room mate for the next couple of days. Joe, and my other brothers are up in another room come on follow us", Kevin said looking over at Nicole and seeing her tears. Nicole took Kevin and Chad's hands and walked up the stairs as they caught up with each other. Chad laughed seeing his sister happier then he's seen her in years as they dropped off his things. Soon she explained that they would all be going out to dinner so to dress up a bit as she ran out of the room to get ready.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, you and my sister are tight huh?", Chad asked Kevin as he began to change. Kevin smiled 'yeah, a lot', he said running his fingers through his curly hair. "Well, I trust her judgment, but if you break her heart, I'll break you. Haha you maybe a rock star, but she's my sister",Chad said with a chuckle. Kevin laughed with a bit of nervousness nodding that he understood.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon it was time to go out to dinner and Joe and the girls were still not ready. Just as Nick was going to complain of being late Joe walked down with a girl on each arm. "Look what I found on my way here. Two FOXY mama's walking to go to a restaurant can they come with us?", Joe said with his arms around Nicole and Mandy. Kevin smiled and nodded. Taking Nicole's hand and laced their fingers. 'Fine with me, but I get to take this one', he said with a smile. The family got into a van as they talked about what was to go on for the next few days. Nicole was happy to see that the band got the week off before they had to come back for New Years, but what made her more happy was Chad and Kevin were getting along great.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chad laughed as Nicole and Kevin began leaving the restaurant to head back to the hotel. Chad talked with Nick and Joe the rest of the way enjoying the family. Giggles were heard ahead as he saw Nicole and Kevin standing under mistletoe. They kissed and smiled as the family got into the car. "We're gonna walk back, we'll be be there later",Kevin shouted back to them as he held Nicole close walking down the road as they explored the beautiful lights of New York.

Soft sounds of Christmas carols where heard as they walked around the city. Not many words were said from Nicole as Kevin showed her the sights. Kevin spun her into him wrapping his arms around her as kissed her cheek. "Ready to head back", he asked caressing her arms to keep her warm. She shook her head as they continued to walk about. Softly she hummed hearing 'I'll Be Home for Christmas', and giggled as she and Kevin softly sang together walking along the streets. Their voices blended well as they slowly began walking back to the hotel continuing to sing Christmas songs.

Walking up the stairs to their room they wouldn't separate until they had to. "I had a great time...thank you", Nicole whispered laying her head on his chest smelling his Burberry Britt cologne. He smiled kissing her head as he nodded. 'Me too', he whispered lifting her chin and kissing her softly. Not another word was said as they walked to their rooms watching the other until they were finally in their rooms. Nicole put down her key to see Mandy asleep as she began to ready for bed.

"Tomorrow morning I want to hear about the whole thing little missy",Mandy mumbled before turning back in her sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I know that was a LONG chapter but it was fun to write! Tell me what you thought (Did my song suck THAT BAD?) And FYI yes I wrote that song...so sorry if it wasn't GREAT but hey it's on my mind.

Preview: Nicole and Kevin go on their first official date! GASP!!!