My Rock of Love

9 Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started

+Recap+ Nicole was abused by her step father for the final time. He now is in jail. Kevin brought Nicole to California to go with them on tour for a while. Still no one in the public knows of their dating.

Nicole woke the next morning to the smell of Starbucks and a note on her bedside table. She smiled reading it as she sat up and stretched.

Morning sweetie, thought I'd leave you a wake up call. We leave for the first concert at noon so be packed and ready. The boys and I had to head to an interview listen for us at 10.
Kevin


Nicole smiled looking at her clock and saw it was 9:45. Turning on her radio she walked to the showers and turned on the spray. Quickly she showered humming along to the song on the radio. 'So we keep waiting,
Waiting on the world to change,
We keep on waiting,
Waiting on the world to change,

It's hard to beat the system,
When we're standing at a distance,
So we keep waiting,
Waiting on the world to change..'
She smiled wrapping the towel around herself as she walked back to her room to change.

"And that was John Mayer with 'Waiting on the World to Change' and we are here with the JONAS BROTHERS! There's probably thousands of girls screaming right now.", she heard the host say as the boys all laughed knowing it was true. "But I gotta ask, do any of you have special ladies?", the host asked. Nicole bit her lip hoping Joe or Nick would stay quiet.

"Uh actually...yeah, Jessica Alba and I are an item right now", Nicole laughed knowing Joe had a crush on her as she brushed her hair. "Haha naw kidding we are all too busy, though we all have someone we have interest in", Joe said. The host asked about Nick and Miley, but again he was denied. They continued to laugh about the tour starting today as the host played another song.She smiled sipping her Starbucks Chai latte as she began to pack her things again.

She giggled as Frankie came in with one of his Webkins. "Nicole, will you play with me?", he said with a pout. She smiled and nodded grabbing her bag and walked downstairs with him to play with his toys. "Are you coming with us on tour too!", he asked seeing the big bag. Nicole nodded as he smiled. Not much later Nicole felt someone wrap their arms around her and kiss her neck. Kevin lifted her up and turned her to kiss her lips softly. "Kevin get off her...she's playing with my toys with me", the youngest Jonas said with a pout. The two smiled as Kevin picked up Frankie and put him on his shoulder.

"Well sorry lil homie we're gonna be heading on the road let's go", Joe said looking at Frankie from Kevin's back. Frankie sighed as they all walked out to the bus. Nick took Nicole's bag before she reached it. "Doctor said no HEAVY lifting because of your ribs", Joe said grabbing her back pack as well. Nicole sighed knowing she had taken her bags down a few more feet won't kill her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when I bust my rhyme, you break your necks.
We got five minutes for us to disconnect, from all intellect collect the rhythm effect.
Obstacles are inefficient, follow your intuition, free your inner soul and break away from tradition.
Cause when we beat out, girl it's pulling without.
You wouldn't believe how we wow this out.
Burn it till it's burned out.
Turn it till it's turned out.
Act up from north, west, east, south...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Sr. smiled walking on to the bus proud of his choice for the family bus. "Now everyone knows where they're sleeping?", he eyed Joe and Frankie, although Nicole thought he was looking at her and Kevin. Everyone nodded. "Alright", he smiled praying over their travels as they headed off to meet with Miley Cyrus' tour bus.

Nicole lay her bag beside her 'bed' the couch in the back of the bus. "You sure you wanna sleep back here? We'll be up late after shows...and Frankie wakes up early so you might not get much sleep", Kevin asked wrapping an arm around her. She smiled and nodded. "Well if you want you can sleep in my bunk when you want ok?", he asked. She smiled kissing his cheek watching the sites before her. He smiled kissing her neck nibbling it gently as she giggled. "I can't wait to share Christmas in New York with you, and New year!", Kevin said whispering in her ear.

Joe and Nick walked to the back laughing at the couple in front of them. "You two make us sick...", Nick said throwing a pillow at them. "Come on...let's do something other then oogle the girl Kev. It's bad enough we had to hear about everything she said after we just heard her on the phone", Nick continued making both Nicole, and Kevin blush. They agreed and began playing video games with the two boys, beating them at Halo in a team match. "DANG! Joe I thought you were the shooting master!", Nick complained as Nicole and Kevin gave each other high fives again for beating the boys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They finally arrived at the venue to many screaming girls outside the bus.Joe and the boys put on sun glasses as Nicole covered her head with her hood from her jacket. They all headed in waving to the fans Nicole behind Paul Sr. and Frankie so not to cause suspicion. Kevin grabbed a back stage pass waiting.Putting it around Nicole's neck, she giggled as he kissed her cheek feeling the heat rise in her cheeks. "Don't lose that or they won't let you back here", It was an hour before show and Kevin and the boys went out to the stage to see what they were dealing with. Nicole smiled spinning around down the run way. Kevin smiled then sighed walking up to her wrapping his arms around her. "Sadly we gotta go, we go in isolation for an hour so I'll see you before we go on stage ok?", he asked looking her in the eyes. Nicole nodded kissing him softly caressing his cheek.

"Go before I keep you here", she said with a smile. Frankie laughed wearing his sun glasses still. "Frank the Tank why are you wearing those now? We're inside", she smiled pulling them down a bit.

"Keep the babes off me they tend to find me when I don't wear them", he said putting them back on. Nicole shook her head picking up Frankie and putting him on her back walking backstage again singing softly to herself as they walked down the hall. "What are you singing?", Frankie asked as Nicole smiled blushing.

"I'm singing a song I wrote for my church", she said simply. She sang it a bit louder spinning Frankie around as she held him on her back. 'Rain on me, to let me know that, you truly love me, rain on me..',Frankie and Nicole sang along quietly then sat down as they heard screams coming into the venue. "Come on let's go play with your toys while we wait. Frankie jumped grabbing her hand and ran her to one of the dressing rooms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lose control, of body and soul.
Don't move too fast, people, just take it slow.
Don't get ahead, just jump into it.
You all hear about it, the Peas'll do it.
Get stutted, get stupid.
You'll want me body people will walk you through it.
Step by step, like an infant new kid.
Inch by inch with the new solution.
Transmit hits, with no delusion.
The feeling's irresistible and that's how we movin'...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The boys were about to go on stage as they waited in the wings. "You ready to watch a show back here?", Kevin asked with a laugh as Nicole fixed his tie and collar.

"Haha I'm ready to watch a full show. If you forgot I got knocked out half way through a show my first show", Nicole said with a laugh. Kevin chuckled kissing her head as a backstage hand handed him his guitar. "Make them scream out there", she said kissing his cheek as Kevin, Joe, and Nick walked out to a bunch of screaming girls.

As they played Nicole found herself singing softly to all the songs. She giggled as Kevin spun on stage during 'Hold On'. But she laughed the hardest seeing him do a quick little dance during 'S.O.S'. She shook her head dancing and singing to the different songs. "Excuse me I need to get through here...", said a young girl with blond hair. "Joe picked me to sing to", she said ready to scream. Nicole smiled and moved out of the way then watched as the girl ran on stage screaming. Joe sat her down as they played 'Hello Beautiful'. Nicole smiled remembering how much she would have given to have Nsync, or Backsteet Boys sing to her. She knew these guys were special. The guys all hugged her as she ran to the back crying of happiness.

As the boys sang the song with Miley well, Hannah Montana they ran back stage pouring sweat. Nicole smiled with a towel wiping it off Kevin's face handing him a water. "You did great sweetie", Nicole said with a smile. He smiled kissing her softly getting her a bit sweaty. "Ahh haha EW haha", she said batting him away but then pulling him back for a kiss wiping some more sweat off.

"Alright you two, we gotta get ready for the last two songs...", Nick said pulling them away from each other. Kevin laughed as Nicole wiped some of Nicks sweat off. "Thank you...", he said with a smile drinking his water. "Alright let's go",Nick said running on stage with his older brothers in tow.

As the night ended they had to head to meet and greets. Kevin laughed as Frankie jumped up asking if he could join. "Yeah come on", Kevin said picking him up. "Come on Nicole. Come with, you can be a fan or the sitter...it'll be fun", he said taking her hand. She followed as they walked to a room filled with girls holding posters, CD's, pictures of the boys, and more. She smiled as one little girl walked up and asked Joe for a kiss on the cheek. Joe smiled and complied making the girl melt in her fathers arms as he helped her up to reach the tall rock star. Joe laughed signing her CD and went to the next fan. Nicole looked over at Kevin as a fan screamed in his face. Holding back a laugh she saw him clear his hearing as finished signing her things. "Alright, thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming, but we gotta head out. Hope to see you all again!",Kevin said in a nice way as girls rushed to get the last of their wants.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was late but everyone was still awake as the bus drove through the night to the next concert. "So what do we do now?", Nicole asked. Kevin shrugged as Nick popped in a movie. "I guess that answers my question", she laughed. As they watched the movie Kevin got up and smiled hoping back on the couch with Nicole holding a carton of Rocky Road and two spoons. Nicole smiled scooping into a little taking a bite and grinned as they watched the movie. Frankie fell asleep in the middle of the movie followed by Nick. "Maybe we better go to bed. Don't you guys have to do interviews and things early tomorrow?", Nicole asked. Joe sighed getting up picking Frankie up.

"You wake up Nick and I'll put this to bed", Joe said looking to Kevin. Nicole got up walking over whispering for Nick to wake up running her fingers through his hair not wanting him to be too awake. Nick yawned and stood steadily as Nicole helped him to bed so he could change.

Nicole walked to the back room as Kevin changed it to Jimmy Kimmel. "Come on we'll watch this for a while. It would be so fun to be on that show", Kevin sighed wrapping an arm around Nicole kissing her cheek. They smiled and laughed as they continued to watch. Nicole looked over and saw Kevin asleep or starting to. Kissing his neck she whispered for him to wake up. "But if I wake up I have to go to my bunk...",he groaned with his eyes still closed. Nicole sighed and changed it to Craig Furgison smiling waiting to wake up Kevin to go to bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's get ill, that's the deal.
At the gate, we'll bring the bud top drill. (Just)
Lose your mind this is the time,
You all test this drill, Just and bang your spine. (Just)
Bob your head like me APL de, up inside your club or in your Bentley.
Get messy, loud and sick.
You all mount past slow mo in another head trip. (So)
Come then now do not correct it, let's get ignant let's get hectic...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the tour continued Kevin and Nicole found themselves finding time backstage for alone time. During Hannah songs as they changed Nicole would help do Kevin's hair or his ties if he wore one. Stolen kisses before everyone went for meet and greets. "KEVIN come on, you can kiss her when we get to New York tomorrow!", Joe said yanking Kevin and Nicole apart.

Nicole laughed as they came back in their hyper mood which meant this would be a late night. They spent most of the night playing songs dancing and laughing. "Nicole do you have my library card? Because I am checkin you OUT", Joe said as Nicole threw a stuffed animal at him.

"That was so dumb, but if Kevin said it I would melt", Nicole said with a smirk. Kevin rolled his eyes tickling her. The boys all joined in making her laugh hard. Soon Big Rob came to the back.

"Y'all it's 3 am...and you have a mall show and Christmas show today...I need sleep", Big Rob said with a growl. Nicole blushed as the boys stopped and nodded. "Alright, night",he yawned and laid back in his bunk.

Kevin laughed quietly as they all began to ready for bed. "What's so funny?", Nicole said looking up at Kevin. He shrugged. "Alright...well get out I need to go to bed", she whispered kissing him softly. Kevin deepened it wrapping his arms around him as she ran her fingers through his hair.Kevin smiled kissing and sucking on her collar bone. Nicole giggled softly and smiled. "Kevin...we really need to stop haha Nick and Joe or anyone could find us", Nicole blushed. Kevin sighed and nodded kissing her cheek.

"Night baby...sleep well", Kevin said walking off to change and sleep. Today was Christmas Eve. Nicole smiled looking over at her back pack knowing it held Kevin's gift in it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everybody, everybody, let's get into it.
Get stupid. (Come on)
Get it started (come one), get it started (yeah), get it started.
Let's get it started (ha), let's get it started in here.
Let's get it started (ha), let's get it started in here.
Let's get it started (ha), let's get it started in here.
Let's get it started (ha), let's get it started
(woah, woah, woah) in here.
Yeah...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter! Rate, Message, Make me smile!

Preview:It's Christmas Eve, Kevin and Nicole make Christmas a night they'll never forget...