My Rock of Love

25 Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

+Recap+ Kevin and the boys are back from the tour and he surprised Nicole with asking her to marry him. 'No more 3x5s'.

"TWELVE", shouted Joe as he swung his club at his golf ball. Kevin and Nick shook their heads as it soared through the air landing in the sand.

Kevin chuckled as Joe and his brothers walked down to where their golf balls lay. "Nice job Lightning Strike! Looks like I may win this round", he said patting Joe on the back.

Nick chuckled as he set himself up to hit the ball. "Thunder bolt, just because your the head honcho doesn't mean Lightning Strike and I will let you win this ultimate battle of the balls!", Nick laughed. They hadn't used their code names in years. He swung his club and hit the ball rolling it into the hole getting a par. "YES Fierce Tiger is on the prowel watch out boy!", he chuckled as he waited for Kevin to go.

Kevin lifted his club and went down to swing- "LIGHTNING!", his brother shouted making him let go of his club sending it almost into the near by pond. "Bolt..." Joe finished with a whisper then laughed as Kevin looked at him in anger. "PONED!" he shouted to the eldest brother as he and Nick pounded fists.

"You're both gonna get it when we go bowling you know that right?" Kevin said walking over to the pond to grab his club before it went actually into it. "Alright come on bro hit the ball", he laughed. Joe walked over to the sand lot where his ball lay. He swung hard, but only ended up deeper in the sand. Kevin took his turn and got into the hole leaving Joe to have to keep whacking away at his ball. Six swings later he got into the hole. Packing up their gear Kevin drove back to the club house almost running into another cart full of girls.

All three of their eyes followed the cart as it sped by. "FOLLOW THAT CARRIAGE THUNDER!" Nick shouted. Kevin sighed and followed after the cart knowing his brothers were still young and had eyes out there for the one. "Thanks man!" Nick said jumping out with Joe running to the cart introducing themselves. Kevin laughed when he noticed the girls looked familiar, soon a girl with long brown hair walked out in a green tee shirt and jeans.

"Guys wait for m-...Nick? Joe?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time
Not so long ago...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nicole!" Kevin questioned, everyone turned and laughed seeing that both parties had the same idea. Nicole turned around and saw Kevin sitting in his golf cart. She ran over to him as he met her half way and hugged her. "What are you doing here? I thought you girls would go...I don't know do girl things"

She giggled and lay her head on his chest shrugging. "What can I say my friends and I are funny We were going to go putt putting, but this way it was more private", she smiled taking his golfing cap off.

Joe and Nick smiled as they went back to talking to the bride's maids. Hailey smiled at Nick as Joe lowered his sunglasses to the other bride's maid. "So Kathleen huh? I'm Joe, and uh", he smiled pulling out a plastic card handing it to Kathleen, "Girl, here's my library card. I'm checking you out..."

Both girls giggled and blushed as Nick shook his head. "Smooth bro", he sighed holding his hand out. "Nice to meet you Hailey, and Kathleen"

Kevin and Nicole looked down at the group of four as they held each other. "I bet he used the library card line again, girls always fall for that one", he laughed as she nodded in agreement.

"How much shall we bet that Joe and Nick will figure out that those are the two I'm hooking them up with?" She laughed. Kevin shrugged until his younger brothers and the girls ran up separating the two. "You guys are no fun! We have a few days until the wedding!" she giggled as the pulled her down to the final tee. They all said their goodbyes, the boys heard giggles of 'they are SO cute' before they went back to leave the club house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tommy used to work on the docks
Unions been on strike
He's down on his luck...its tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love
She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - well give it a shot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The girls laughed as they headed back to Meg's house for the end of the bachelorette party. As they parked Nicole giggled and ran into her best friend hugging her tightly. "Alright, Nicole you'll never believe what we're gonna do!"

Nicole gasped and groaned as she saw chairs in the middle of the room and a boom box. "Meg, please not this", she laughed as Meg nodded.

"KARAOKE!" her three friends shouted. She laughed and smiled as they all sang different songs being silly as they were soon joined by Mrs. Jonas, Mandy, and other friends she and Kevin shared. They did they're hair in silly ways before they went up to perform to make it fun. It took time to get Mrs. Jonas on the 'stage', but she sounded beautiful all the same.

They all laughed when the sun soon began to set and many girls went home having work to do. Nicole turned on her phone to check messages and giggled as she heard Kevin's. "Nicole Help, Joe and Nick brought me to 40 Deuce!" she giggled hearing the music in the background. She wasn't nervous about the palace Joe took him. They didn't get naked they wore little clothing, but it was safe to take him there. She laughed as she called him back. "Hey sweetie, like the message?" he laughed.

She shook her head as she began to get ready for bed knowing the girls had nothing else planned. "Yes, and I've got to give Joe credit, I thought he'd keep going with the Battle of the Balls then call it a night", she giggled.

Joe had talked to her about what the boys were doing. "I mean baseball, Golf, Bowling, and the bash ball totally silly of that boy"

Kevin laughed as Nick drove them back to the house. "So I'll see you tomorrow at the house so we'll talk about the wedding again?" he asked hopefully.

She sighs and giggles "I suppose does that mean that you'll be taking me home and give me lots of kisses?" she asked biting her lower lip.

They both laughed as they planned out the next few days knowing soon they would be man and wife.
"I love you..."
"I love you too"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whooah, were half way there
Livin on a prayer
Take my hand and well make it - I swear
Livin on a prayer
Tommy's got his six string in hock
Now he's holding in what he used
To make it talk - so tough, it's tough
Gina dreams of running away
When she cries in the night
Tommy whispers baby its okay, someday
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin woke up and yawned about to sit up, but he felt weight around his waist. He gasped, but felt boxers on so he knew nothing was wrong. Looking over he saw a girl with her face turned from his he wasn't sure about who she was though. Her hair had streaks of green and blue in it which made him nervous. He didn't drink so he knew he didn't bring a random stranger home. He hoped.

"Kevin bre-", Frankie walked in and walked over to his brother's bed. "Who's that?" he asked. Kevin shrugged and gasped as his baby brother jumped up and down on the bed. "WAKE UP!"

Rolling off the bed the strange girl groaned. "Frankie... ow" Kevin and Frankie looked over the edge of the bed to find Nicole rubbing her tired eyes.

Frankie apologized and headed down stairs as Kevin helped Nicole back beside him in bed. "What are you doing here? If I'd had known you'd be over early I would have set my alarm", he laughed running his fingers through her hair. He smiled feeling little pins where the streaks were, knowing they could be removed.

"Sorry, mom called to do some girly stuff, but when she and I finished it was still early. I was going to go sleep in the guest room, but..." she blushed nuzzling into his shirtless chest. "I wanted to see what I'll be like in few days when I'll be waking up beside you"

Kevin smiled kissing the top of her head and smiled. "Other then the shock of not knowing who you are...I gotta say it felt great to feel someone beside me when I awoke"

They snuggled for a little longer before Nicole left to go get ready to eat with the family. Kevin soon joined them all to say grace in his jeans and a tee shirt. Everyone was all talking at once; some about the wedding, others about going out for the day. "So have you two decided on what you're doing for your vows? I mean the rehearsal is tonight, and tomorrow is the wedding", Denise asked as she took a bite of toast.
The couple looked to each other and smiled. "We decided on traditional vows", Kevin answered simply kissing Nicole's hand. "We just figured it'd be nice to use the vows that have been said for years you know?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whooah, were half way there
Livin on a prayer
Take my hand and well make it - I swear
Livin on a prayer
Tommy's got his six string in hock
Now he's holding in what he used
To make it talk - so tough, it's tough
Gina dreams of running away
When she cries in the night
Tommy whispers baby its okay, someday...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the afternoon and it was time to rehearse the wedding. Kevin and his brothers stood in jeans and flip flops on the sand while their dad stood in front. As the practiced Nicole and Kevin laughed and smiled when Mr. Jonas would "blah blah blah" through things. As they held hands Joe kept making jokes. "Paul and Nicole sittin' in a treeā€¦K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First came love, now here's marriage..."

"Hush Joseph", Mrs. Jonas said to Joe making Kathleen giggle. Joe shut up and smirked looking over Kevin's shoulder to see Kathleen blushing. Nick leaned to a side and saw Hailey and smiled blushing when she noticed him looking at her.

Nicole noticed the boy's interest in the girls, as Kevin saw the interest the girls had in his brothers. Soon the rehearsal was over and teasingly Nicole leaned up to kiss Kevin, but turned her head. "You gotta wait till tomorrow..." she teased making him sigh.

"Alright", he smiled whispering softly in her ear causing shivers up and down her body. She groaned, he knew this drove her nuts, but he continued until Joe picked Nicole up over his shoulder. "Joe! Where you taking her?!"

The boys all laughed as Kevin and the girls tried to get Joe to let go of Nicole. Soon all six of them fell into the ocean.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've got to hold on to what we've got
Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - well give it a shot...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holding each others hands the couple walked along the beach where they would be married. The sun was setting as they sat at the edge of the dry sand letting the cool ocean wash against their feet. "You sure you want to marry me? I mean you've had your choice of being with plenty of girls", Nicole asked nervously. Kevin laughed kissing the inside of her wrist and up to her shoulder making her shiver.

As he kissed up to her ear he smiled whispering. "I've been around the world and seen plenty of girls, but trust me, you're the only one I find myself wanting to be with", he smiled. Smiling Nicole leaned against Kevin's shoulder. They're clothes dried as the group laughed and played at the beach that day.

"Nicole! Come on, in about 6 minutes you need to be away from the groom or you'll have bad luck!" shouted Meg from her car. Both Nicole and Kevin laughed as they stood and walked toward the car.

"One minute and the earth begins to shake", Kevin began to sing.

"Two minutes and my heart begins to break", she giggled as he spun her around.

"Another minute and you make me feel brand new", he continued.

They laughed, "That's just three minutes with you"

"Four minutes and she's everything I see"

"Five minutes and he's where I wanna be"

"Another minute everything feels so new"

"I need six minutes with you", they laughed as he held her as they danced like middle schoolers smiling.

Meg laughed as she walked over taking Nicole by her shirt and tugged her away. "Times up, let's go I don't need another drama filled two years that you two put me through", she giggled putting Nicole into her car. As they drove off Nicole watched as Kevin slowly faded from the mirrors in Meg's car.

Nicole giggled as she lay in bed as thoughts ran through her head 'I'm getting married in the morning! Ding dong!, The bells are gonna chime. Pull out the stopper, let's have a whopper! But get me to the church on time!'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whooah, were half way there
Livin on a prayer
Take my hand and well make it - I swear
Livin on a prayer
We've got to hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

HEY!!! Hope you liked this chapter, it may have been fluffy, but I thought it'd be cool! Comment me! Rate SHOW ME THE MONEY! haha Sorry couldn't help, but nerdy! God Bless!

Preview: The wedding! The good the bad and the funny! Later!