My Rock of Love

3 GooGoo Dolls - Iris

+Recap+ Nicole and Paul added another year to their belt of knowing each other. Both began dating people. Nicole dated Greg who was an ass. And Paul dated what he thought was a perfect angel. They began calling each other, that fell through as well as their internet relationship. They fought and said words they didn't mean.

Subject: Please Nicole talk to ME!
‏
From: Paul K Jonas
(PaKJo@moomail.com)
Sent: 24/10/06 11:32 AM
To: Nicole M Mackowiak
(LilCMac@moomail.com)

Nicole PLEASE I can't take not talking to you for a month! Please meet me online tonight? Like old times. You were right, about Anne, Please I don't want to loose my best girl.
Love,
Paul


He sent Nicole e-mails like that for a month and he began to get worried. He'd get on when ever he could but she was never there. What he didn't know is Nicole would enter an hour before he did but gave up and would work on homework. Until one night.

*LCM188 Has entered room*

LCM188: I'm here...what is it you want?

PKJ187: *Jumps with glee and hugs you* Thank you! Oh Nicole I've missed you SO much!

Nicole had to admit that she missed him too. She had no one to cheer with her when she graduated, because he was with Anne celebrating theirs. And no one to make a new birthday joke, because he was looking at colleges. She decided to go to college only an hour away from home which she liked. What she missed about Paul she missed his humor and things to make her smile.

PKJ187: So, still living at home or did you finally go away from home like you promised?

LCM188: I'm only an hour away...I like it, made a lot of friends that I like. For the most part at least haha.

PKJ187: Why don't you like them? They mean sometimes? Do I need to give them wedgies and tie their shoes together?

There's what she missed the dumb things he'd say to make her giggle.

LCM188: Naw they just annoy me sometimes. They keep talking about this band that's coming to town in a few days. They're actually dragging me to it as a late turning 19 gift.

PKJ187: What band? Haha is it The *A-TEENS?

LCM188: Naw...this band called the Jonas Brothers. I found it funny that you and they have the same last name! Haha but their names are, Joe, Nick, and Kevin. My friends are so obsessed with them. It's ridiculous!

PKJ187: Haha...yeah. I'm sorry you HAVE to go.

LCM188: It's ok, I'll grin and bare it. Sides maybe I'll meet someone again. That'd be nice huh?

PKJ187: Yeah...maybe. Did you get back stage passes? Or just the concert?

LCM188: The concert but, let's not talk about that. How are you and Anne doing?

Paul went on to talk about how he broke up with Anne and how he's been busy with stuff that he has been single for a while. Before they knew it, it was 12am and they both were tired. So after another hour of promising to keep in touch they went to bed.

Nicole fell asleep with a smile on her face after talking with Paul.She got butterflies in her stomach thinking about how much fun it was to talk to him again. As she drifted off to sleep she found herself dreaming about being with someone and smiling, but the man didn't have a face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kev. Are you still on the computer? I wanna get on so I can upload the video we made of Nick and I on our 'TV show'",the middle child of the brothers asked as he waved his hand in front of his older brothers widely smiling face. "You were talking to Nicole weren't you?", he chuckled after snapping Kevin out of his dream land.

"Yeah, she's going to the concert...", Kevin said as he logged off the site and moved so his younger brother could do as he pleased.

"That's GREAT! Now you can see how ugly she is and never see her again!", his brother said in a joking manner. This earned a nice smack in the back of the head for the boy. "OW! I was kidding! Which one is she going to? Maybe we can get her backstage or...on stage for you to see her..."

"Joe, you're a genius!", Kevin said thinking of what to do.

"And you doubted such a thing?", Joe said with a smirk. "I'm Superman of coarse I'm a genius!", he said seriously in a hero pose.

Kevin walked to his bunk in the back with a wide grin and slept dreaming of how he would get to see Nicole. I just want you to know who I am
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the day of the concert, and Nicole was woken up by her friends blasting Jonas Brothers on her stereo.

"Nicole wake up! We need to get ready if we're going to this concert!", Meg one of her friends squealed.

Nicole looked to her alarm to see it was merely 8am none of her classes were this early. She flipped her blanket over her head and sighed.'There is a reason I don't get up this early' she thought as the girls through off her blankets.

"Get up and shower! Come on!", another friend giggled. Nicole groaned and rolled over and hopped out of bed.

She got into the shower as everyone sang S.O.S making her roll her eyes more. After getting dressed she put on her normal light make-up fighting off her friends from writing. 'MARRY ME JOE!' on her face.

Everyone got into the two cars and drove to the concert. "Alls I ask...is no screaming other then when they're done with a song or they ask for it" Every one nodded, but Nicole didn't notice their crossed fingers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"10 more minutes to show boys, so let's go!", the stage manager said peaking his head into the bathroom.

Kevin was sweating more then he usually does before a show as Joe, and his brother Nick walked out to the wings to get pumped and pray. Screams of the fans could be heard as they waited for the show to start. 'Is she out there? Is she having fun?' was all that was going through his mind as they walked out. But all was forgotten as they started out their first song sending the fans into bigger fits of screams.

Joe thought it would be fun to turn the mike to them as he kicked the stand up and held it still with his foot. But suddenly he lost the grip and it fell.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nicole!?", Meg screamed standing over their hurt friend, they had front row seats. Nicole was too busy trying to shush the girls when WHAM the mic stand hit her in the head sending her back. Joe's face was shocked as the band kept playing and he jumped off stage to help the fan.

"Is she ok?", Joe asked as security tried to hold him back for protection. Meg felt for pulse and breath and nodded she was alive. One of the body guards asked to take her to help her wake as another gave Joe his mic and stand in anger.

Joe followed behind the guard holding Nicole as Kevin looked from her to Joe. "uh...let's keep this going huh?", he asked nervously. "1-2-3-4", the band began right where they left off continuing the concert.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the concert the boys went back stage to see how the fan was. "Does anyone know who she is?", Nick asked looking down at her sleeping form. One of the guards nodded.

"Her name's Nicole Mack..something it's Polish or...", said one of the guards. Kevin's eyes went wide and wanted to choke Joe. As his brother's both became shocked knowing who this girl was. Kevin never shut up about her even when he dated Anne.

"Kev. I'm so sorry", Joe said as Kevin knelt beside Nicole and ran his fingers through her long brown hair that he's wanted to touch for so long.

"Nicole...wake up...",Kevin kept saying looking up and down body shocked that she was finally right in front of him. "Wake up Nicole...",he asked again as she began to stir.

"Mmmm Paul? Is that you?", Nicole said with her eyes closed but slowly opening.

"Yeah...come on open those eyes", He smiled as her soft brown eyes looked right into his. "There they are", he laughed. "Hi, I'm Paul Kevin Jonas...you're online friend...",he said as he put out his hand. Nicole looked up at him in shock, but shook his hand. Hearing the laughs of two brothers behind him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am...
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Well there is lucky number 3 hope you liked it! Let me know how much you like it ok?

Preview: Nicole, and Kevin talk and he asks her something. What may he ask? Come back and see!