My Rock of Love

4 Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love

+Recap+ Nicole and Paul make up. She tells him she's going to a Jonas Brothers concert. Kevin (Paul DUH) gets excited and tries to think of how to see her. Joe his younger brother makes a slip and hits a fan in the crowed with his mic and stand only to find it's Nicole! "Hi, I'm Paul Kevin Jonas...you're online friend...",he said as he put out his hand. Nicole looked up at him in shock, but shook his hand. Hearing the laughs of two brothers behind him.

"Haha look she has a crush on Kevi!", a boy behind Pa-Kevin chuckles.

"Joe, shut up!", the younger boy next to the chuckling boy said. Kevin looked back down at Nicole brushing her hair back to see her bruise. He breathed through his teeth whispering 'sorry' after he brushed past it causing her to hiss in pain.

"It's alright, it's just tender", Nicole said with a soft smile still in shock that she was looking right at the man who she had been talking to for two years. "So you tried again with the rock career I see", she giggled then hit him. "Why didn't you tell me?", she laughed then laid back down to stop the spinning.

"Wait...she's not gonna sue me for this is she?", Joe said in concern. Nick and Kevin shook their heads laughing at their brother before Kevin walked over and grabbed a bottled water for Nicole.

"Yeah, I'll TOTALLY sue, I mean I could have some serious problems...like...well I don't know...",Nicole laughed and groaned again causing Joe to turn as white as his wardrobe. "Don't worry Danger, I won't ruin Superman's rep by suing for something that neither of us had control over", she smiled sipping on the water as Joe turned back to a normal color.

"Wait...how does she know my aliases?!",Joe asked. Kevin looked back at his brother explaining that she was 'Nicole from the internet'. "OH! So that's why she was all wide eyed. I thought it was over you, but now I KNOW it was cause I'm the good looking one", Joe said fixing his tie. Kevin and Nick just rolled their eyes again as a man came into the room.

"Gentlemen, you have fans waiting in the meet and greet, best get a move on", the crew manager said before exiting the room. The boys nodded and began to leave, but Kevin looked down at Nicole.

"Go, you have fans waiting for you. A doctor already saw me and said I'll just have a nice bump and cut, other then that I'll be fine. GO", she said smiling. He sighed still nervous for his friend.

"Alright, but I'll be back when it's done. Don't leave!", he smiled kissing her cheek. 'where did that come from?' he asked himself. He ignored the feeling he got, and walked to the door following close behind his brothers to screaming girls and hyped up fans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole sat up in pure darkness looking around trying to figure out where she was. She saw curtains, another bed with two boys sleeping in one. Then looked in front of her to see a couch with it's back to her and a hand hanging over the top. She got out of the bed realizing she was in a hotel room. Question was, whose? She slowly walked over to the couch and leaned over the back careful not to wake the sleeping person to find a softly breathing Kevin. She wondered how she got there and gasped thinking about her friends. 'I better call them!' she walked silently past the boys hearing their i-pods playing softly as she entered the bathroom. She turned on her phone and pulled out her charger from her hoodie pocket and shook her head seeing 9 New Voice Mails, and 23 new text. She listened to them all, and all were the same. 'Where are you?' 'Are you ok?'. She saw it was 3am and decided to call her friends knowing someone must be up because of the drive back to campus. "NICOLE! OH Man are you ok!?", Meg yelled into the phone.

"Shhh yes, I'm fine I'm sorry I didn't call or text, but I was taken backstage and never got up to get to you guys",Nicole whispered so she didn't wake up her hosts. She listened to Meg explain that they tried to find out where she was, but they couldn't because no one could give out information.

"Wait...where are you?", Meg questioned. Nicole laughed softly knowing she'd have to tell her sooner or later.

"I'm in a hotel room. I don't know how I got here, all I do know is...I'm in a room with...Kevin, Joe, and...Nick?", Nicole closed her eyes and tried to block the scream that came out. "Shhhh...I'm in a bathroom and you know they amplify", she whispered. Meg quieted down. "Listen, I'm still tired. Luckily we went on break today so I don't have to freak about not being to class in two days. I'll call you tomorrow ok?", Nicole smiled as they said good bye and hung up. Silently she turned her phone off and unplugged the charger and tiptoed back to bed. Soon she fell back asleep dreaming.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin woke up and groaned cracking his back and look back at the bed seeing Nicole still asleep. He smiled and walked over running his fingers through her hair. "Nicole, wake up", he whispered knowing she was not a morning person. She smiled taking a deep breath turning over to look at him. "Morning, I was wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast", he asked sitting on the edge of the bed. She nodded groaning.

"Is there a Starbucks near by? You and I both know we need coffee haha", Nicole laughed as Kevin nodded telling her there was one near by. She smiled and groaned realizing she had no clothes she must have looked a mess. "Why don't you go get it for us...", she said biting her lower lip. Kevin was going to ask why, but figured out why.

"If you'd like you can borrow one of my shirts, you're jeans look fine just shower", he said trying to be a hero as Nicole smiled and got up kissing his cheek to go get into the shower as the two younger boys still slept. Kevin went over and gabbed a shirt out of his bag knocking softly on the door. "Here's a shirt", he said handing her a green shirt through the bathroom door. A soft 'Thanks Kev' was said before a soft spray of water could be heard.

Not much later the water stopped and out stepped Nicole with damp hair and a slightly big shirt. "Ready", she giggled. Kevin nodded and got up dressed in a new outfit walking her to the door letting her go out first.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I said I'm a snowball running
Running down into the spring that's coming all this love
Melting under blue skies
Belting out sunlight
Shimmering love...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, how did I end up in your hotel room?", Nicole asked hesitantly. She looked up at Kevin as he put on sunglasses even though there was no sun. It was actually chilly as she shivered walking to Starbucks. Kevin wrapped an arm around her shoulder rubbing it up and down to warm her.

"Well, we came back from the meet and greet and you were out like a light haha. So, I talked to the Chief Birthing Officer...", he said looking at Nicole who gave him a strange look. "It's a nick name for our mom", he laughed then continued. "And she agreed that it was alright for you to stay so I carried you to the room and put you to bed. I hope I'm not keeping you from something", He looked back at her letting her go to get to the door of the coffee shop opening the door for her. 'Thank you'.

He smiled as she looked back at him and sighed seeing a line. "Well, you didn't really, I mean my friends were worried, but, we're on vacation for Thanksgiving for two weeks. All that you're keeping me from is my step dad, though we both know that it's fine with me haha", she smiled turning back to the line again.

"Well, we're kinda on break too. We get to go to Jersey then to New York for the Macy Parade", Kevin said quietly. She nodded figuring this meant she'd need to find a way home, or at least to her older brother Chad's who wasn't too far. "I uh, was wondering if you'd like to come with us, I mean it's not much we go to my hometown, chill with my family, and then go and we do a concert on a float. We're supposed to go down to Florida for a few days but, I mean it'd be better then going to be with them right?", Kevin bit his lip as they got closer to the counter. She thought about it for a bit and smiled nodding.

"Yeah, I'd like that...I just don't want to impose. I mean are you sure that you're family is ok with it?", She asked. Kevin nodded smiling, for some reason this made him so excited . He didn't know why but he laughed and walked up to the register as they both gave their orders Nicole payed for hers and he payed for his smiling.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I guess I better buy some clothes if I'm gonna be with you guys for a while", Nicole laughed as he opened the door for her, even though it wasn't cold anymore Kevin wrapped an arm around her. "Not that you're shirts aren't awesome as ever", she smiled sipping her coffee.

They walked in a comfortable silence walking back to the room Kevin constantly opening doors for her. Nicole smiled and got up on her toes kissing his cheek after they reached the room. 'Thank you Kevin' she whispered. Joe and Nick were up and smiled at the two as they walked in. "What are you two smiling at?", Kevin asked confused. Joe smiled as Nick pulled out a marshmallow gun and shot it at the two. Joe laughed joining in the fun as Nicole joined in putting down her coffee running over to her bed grabbing a pillow and hitting them with it.

"No fair you have BIG fluffy things!", Joe shouted. This continued until the two were out of ammo laughing as they rolled on the bed. "Kev I like this one...keep her around a while!", Joe said jumping off the bed grabbing clothes running to the shower. Nicole shook her head smiling. Nick groaned smelling his pits.

After a few hours they had to leave to head to New Jersey, Nicole was told that she could borrow things from Mrs. Jonas which made her very great full. "Don't worry sweetie, it feels nice to share my things with a girl for once", Mrs. Jonas said smiling as they went to get on the plane. Nicole smiled as she sat beside Frankie on the plane playing with him with his toys.

"Is he finally asleep?", Joe asked turning in his seat. Nicole nodded running her fingers through Frankie's hair as he slept on her lap. "If you want I'll carry him to the car...I mean you're the guest and all", He said smiling. She shook her head buckling Frankie's belt and hers without waking him.

"I babysat a lot when I was Nick's age, I miss it sometimes so it's no problem", she explained. Joe nodded turning around in his seat buckling up as well. Not long after they were landed and getting off the plane. Nicole smiled holding Frankie as if he weigh nothing at all walking with the family to baggage. As they headed to the car the boys all had sunglasses on.'Must be to keep the camera's off them'.

"You look natural with him you know that?", Kevin said behind her. Nicole blushed thanking God that he couldn't see as they got into the car. The boys put all their luggage into the trunk and headed to the house. The family smiled as Nicole carried the 'Bonus Jonas' inside and put him to bed. "Hey, uh we're having Pizza for dinner, what do you want on it?", Kevin asked smiling with some of his hair in his eyes.

Nicole smiled walking over brushing it out of his eyes as they both blushed. "Anything but anchovies", she giggled softly as they walked back downstairs to the living room. Frankie woke up not much later just in time to hear the door bell ring and have dinner with the family. As they said grace and began to eat. Joe ate as if it was his first meal all day as the family shook their heads. Mrs. Jonas was going to say something but knew it was no use.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These lines of lightning
Mean we're never alone,
Never alone, no, no...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a good night sleep Nicole woke up to the sound of guitars playing downstairs. Silently she walked down watching the three play and laugh. As she stood at the bottom of the stairs she saw Kevin's eyes go to hers. She blushed looking down wearing the shirt he let her borrow the day before and shorts her mom let her wear with her hair in a pony tail. "Morning, mom's making some pancakes, hope we didn't wake you", Kevin said smiling. Nicole smiled shaking her head walking to the kitchen wanting them to be left to practice as she went to the kitchen to help Mrs.Jonas with breakfast. Frankie was awake and playing with his toys on the floor as she was trying to do three things at once.

"Haha need some help?",Nicole asked. Mrs. Jonas nodded and smiled asking her to make the bacon. Nicole nodded and began to get to work. Just as the boys ended their song Nicole came into the living room with a smile. "Come and get it". Without another word the boys fought to get to the dining area ready to eat.

"Nicole, would you mind saying grace?", Mr. Jonas asked. Nicole blushed and nodded sitting beside Kevin and the others around her watching her.

"Thank you Lord for this food, may it fill our body to ready our minds and selves for the day. Thank you for giving the gift of life to this family for they and many others bring joy to others Amen", Nicole blushed at the last statement, but the family smiled. After they were all finished Nicole went to help with dished but Kevin beat her to it.

The family liked Nicole, and she liked them back, one more then others. It was the day before thanksgiving and Kevin's Grandma was asleep in the guest room. "Are you sure you don't mind sleeping on the couch Nicole?", Kevin asked as they sat in the basement watching Nick and Joe battle each other in Guitar Hero. She nodded smiling watching them as Kevin had his arm around her shoulder mainly because it was chilly in the basement and her sweat shirt wasn't cutting it. Though she found Kevin doing that many times even when she wasn't cold. She had to admit she liked it a lot. "Who wants to play in the snow? I want a re-match against Joe after he cheated having Nicole throw a snow ball down my back this morning", the eldest asked. The two laughed and nodded. All four kids ran to get their warm clothes and boots and ran outside.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on, come on
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We were once
Upon a time in love
We're accidentally in love
Accidentally in love....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They fought for a while it was Nick and Kevin, against Nicole and Joe. They were throwing snowballs left and right. Joe mainly went after Nick this time leaving Nicole to go after Kevin. She hid behind a tree waiting for him to come looking, but he never did. She sighed and walked out only to be frozen as a snowball went down her back. She turned with a shocked face and ran after Kevin and tripped falling on Kevin and making him roll over on top of her ready to hit her with another snowball. They looked into each others eyes as he slowly leaned down and kissed her. Nicole kissed back softly, but gasped as she and Kevin were hit by snowballs from their team mates. "Come on you two, the Chief birthing officer made us hot chocolate!", Joe said like a kid in a candy store. Nick nudged him trying to get him to leave the two alone, but Joe continued. "Of coarse I don't think you two need it to get warm I see...", he said with a smirk walking inside. Kevin and Nicole blushed getting up and helping Nicole as well walking in with her still holding her hand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on, come on
Spin a little tighter
Come on, come on
And the world's a little brighter
Come on, come on
Just get yourself inside her

Love ...I'm in love...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Aww isn't that cute!? I thought it was nice AND LONG. LOL Well let me know what you think ok?

Preview:The family spends Thanksgiving with Nicole. Kevin wonders if Nicole likes him, what will happen?