My Rock of Love

5 Howie Day - Collide

+Recap+ Nicole is "stuck" with the boys for her vacation because her friends left her behind. Last night, Kevin kissed Nicole after a snowball fight with the brothers.

Nicole lay on the couch breathing deeply as she smelled coffee. She liked the smell, but wanted to sleep after only getting a few hours of sleep. Kevin laughed as she groaned pulling her blanket over her head. "Nicole wake up we have to get moving if we want to get to New York on time", he said slowly pulling the blanket down with one hand.

"Mmm but I hardly slept...", she sighed turning to him. She smiled seeing him ready for the day ahead actually wearing his glasses. He smiled brushing hair out of her eyes helping her off the couch. "Where's my coffee?", she giggled as he handed a cup to her. She took a sip caressing his cheek going up to his parent's room for Mrs. Jonas to let her borrow clothes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving in the car Nicole found herself zoning out. Soon Kevin wrapped an arm around her and asked her to lay on his shoulder. She smiled and found herself falling asleep for a little longer with Kevin holding her hand doing the same. "Joe look!" Nick whispered looking back at his older brother and his friend. "I think he likes her", he smiled seeing his brother and Nicole smiling as their eyes were closed.

"Yeah, but too bad we have to wake them up soon. We're an hour away and we need to warm up", Joe said. Slowly Joe moved to the back and shook Kevin. In reaction he held Nicole tighter, but Joe shook him again. "Bro, wake up we gotta warm up", Joe said. Kevin nodded slowly waking Nicole as she woke up. "Sorry Nicole, we gotta warm up with playing", Joe said with a smile ruffling her hair. Nicole sighed and laughed giving him a playful glare as Kevin reached back to grab his and Nick's guitar.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"And here come those cute Jonas Brothers!", said a host of one of the national stations. 'He said I went to the year 3000 not much has changed but they lived under water...', as they sang Nicole held Frankie up to clap for his brothers.

"JOEY!", Frankie shouted. Nicole giggled as Joe looked over and waved to his baby brother. She could have sworn she saw Kevin wink at her. She just shook her head as she watched the Jonas family cheer the boys on.
------------------------------------------------------------------
As they made their way home Frankie kept talking about how great it was to see the floats. Nick turned around laughing. "What did you think Nicole? I mean have you ever been to the parade?", he asked smiling. Nicole shook her head and smiled.

"It was great, I had a blast watching all the performances", she said with a smile. The boys smiled as they reached the house pulling into the driveway. "Mrs. Jonas, may I help you with making dinner?", she asked smiling. Mrs. Jonas smiled and nodded as everyone unloaded out of the van.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they finished eating Nicole got up excusing herself. "I made pie for everyone...", she said nervously.

"She bakes too!", Joe said excited. Kevin laughed and nodded remembering when they talked on the phone while she made cookies for a co-worker. Nicole walked over carefully placing a pumpkin pie in the middle of the table.

"Ladies first so, Grandma Jonas, would you like a piece?", Nicole asked biting her lip hoping they enjoyed it. She gave a smile and asked for a small slice. Grandma Jonas took a small bite and smiled wide looking over at Kevin mouthing 'she's a keeper', Kevin blushed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being stuffed from all the food Nicole laid on the couch in the basement as Nick, Joe, and Frankie fought over who would play first on the game console. Kevin walked down and smiled walking over to Nicole and sitting on the floor near her. "Tired?", he asked. She nodded as she felt him run his fingers through her hair. "Will you come with me before you fall asleep?", Kevin asked. She sat up and walked behind Kevin outside after getting warm snow clothes. They walked for a while in silence with snow softly falling on their coats. "Nicole, about, last night...", he said breaking the silence. Nicole looked up at him in fear that he regret what he did as she bit her lower lip. "I hope you weren't offended. I, I guess after knowing you for so long and seeing how wonderful you are with everyone. I just can't help but want to be with you", he looked down blushing as she stopped him.

Kevin looked down at her as she got on her tippy toes and kissed him lightly. "I want to be with you too", she said with a wide smile. Kevin blushed pulling her back up to kiss him again running his fingers through her hair snow falling around them. "I just wish I didn't have to leave. I mean once this next week is over, I have to go back to school", she sighed laying her head on his chest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He lifted her chin and smiled. "Well, maybe you can come see us for Christmas and New Years? Then this summer you can be with us for the beginning of our summer tour", he said searching her eyes. She blushed and nodded smiling. "Nicole. This is weird but, would you be my girlfriend?", Kevin said leaning his head on hers.

"Yes Paul Kevin Jonas I will", she said with a huge smile. Suddenly cheers could be heard from the window of Kevin and Joe's room. They turned to see Frankie, Nick, and Joe leaning out the window cheering on their brother from the window. The couple blushed and smiled shaking their heads as they walked back inside.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole woke the next morning on the couch again with a smile making the couch up again and walking to the kitchen to see it was 7:30am. They were planning on taking Grandma Jonas to the air port, then getting on their own plane to go to Florida for another concert. She bit her lower lip and shrugged as she began to make the family breakfast. She hummed as she made the meal knowing soon the food, or coffee would wake the sleeping family.

She felt a soft kiss on her cheek and a soft 'morning' as she finished making breakfast. Nicole walked to the table putting down the pancakes and eggs when suddenly a herd of hungry Jonas boys ran down the stairs slowly followed by the rest of the family. "Uh, morning?", Nicole said nervously. Mrs. Jonas smiled and kissed Nicole's cheek and sat herself down. Grandma Jonas soon followed after Nicole pulled out her chair. Kevin and Nicole sat beside each other. After grace was said not another word was said other then the sounds of satisfaction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They finally arrived in Florida and were about to go on one of the rides. "Nicole you sure you can handle? Most girls freak out", Nick asked concerned. Nicole smirked as if to say 'watch me' as they reached the Rock n' Roll roller coaster. As they got on the boys all yelled for effect as Nicole just laughed and danced to the sounds of Aerosmith. When the ride came to a stop the brothers gasped and laughed swinging her around. Nicole pushed Joe away and ran to the nearest trash throwing up. Kevin ran over to hold up her hair.

"You ok? I thought you were ok with rides?", Kevin asked as she grabbed her water from Joe. Nicole laughed and kissed Kevin. Joe and Nick got grossed out as Kevin laughed after licking his lips. "Why did you do that?", he asked just tasting her and the water and no puke.

"I just thought it would be funny. Don't worry I didn't really puke, I faked it", Nicole said giggling and running to the next ride. Joe and Nick soon followed with Kevin running right after them laughing after grabbing Frankie's hand from Mrs. Jonas knowing he would be able to ride the next ride.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day slowly came to an end and the boys had to run to do another concert. Nicole and the rest of the Jonas family stood back stage not wanting to be pushed around by fans. 'Oooh this is an S.O.S, don't wanna second guess this is the bottom line', they sang the fans singing and clapping along.

"Thank you everyone! You guys were great and we hope to play again!", Nick said. Joe jumped up and did a crazy move making all the girls scream. They soon left for the hotel for the night. Frankie jumped up into Nicole's arms, she giggled as they walked up to their room where there was a cot, couch and two beds.

Frankie jumped on the bed laughing as Nicole looked to Joe. "Joseph, did you give him candy?" Joe nodded and jumped on the bed with his baby brother. Kevin just shook his head as he got over and made his way over to the cot. "Uh uh, you get the bed, I'll take the cot..." Kevin shook his head even as Nicole hopped on it to claim it.

"No, you can sleep in that bed with Frankie, the other two will sleep in the other bed and me in the cot", Kevin said with a sigh. Nicole shook her head with a smirk, Kevin growled and picked her up throwing her on the bed tickling her. "Give in!", he said still tickling her. She shook her head sitting up, hitting his head on hers and groaning. "Ow", they both said laughing rubbing their head.

"Fine, you win tonight, but I'll get you Mr. Jonas...", Nicole said kissing his nose walking to her bag that she and Mrs. Jonas put clothes in for her to take. She took a shower and walked back in to see the boys watching television. "Night boys", Nicole said walking over to her bed falling asleep slowly. Listening to the sounds of Jimmy Kimmel and laughs of the Jonas brothers she smiled feeling hot breath on her ear as the eldest whispered 'Good night Nicole'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Well What did you think? I'm sorry if you don't like how long these are...but I love to write what can I say!

Preview: Nicole and Kevin are down to their last few days, and the family tells funny stories about Kevin.