My Rock of Love

6 Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand

+Recap+ Kevin and Nicole found themselves falling harder for the other. Becoming official that night after a day of eating. They left for Florida, but now must face the reality of life.

Nicole found a comfortable pillow in Kevin as Frankie found in her as they flew back to New Jersey. The few hours they flew Kevin and Nicole held hands the whole time. They knew that the day after they arrived Nicole and the Jones clan would split for a while. It hurt the two but, they knew their lives needed to be apart to truly mix together.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When they arrived to the house gifts were laid on the porch. "Looks like people knew we were home" Joe said picking up a package of Red Bull. Nicole shook her head as she grabbed some flowers from the fans waiting for Mr. Jonas to open the door. As they walked in Kevin laughed seeing Joe start drinking the Red Bull.

"This is going to be a long night I see", Nick said laughing as they all set the gifts on the table. Later that night Joe was still jumping and wrestling from all the sugar in the Red Bull as Nicole and Kevin went for a walk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They traveled in a silence one question was on Kevin and Nicole's mind since they started. They took a route that many didn't take as they held each other close. "Nicole...",Kevin said continuing their quest back to the house. "I have to know, do you want people to know about us?", He looked down at Nicole as she thought about it. She knew that they would be miles apart . She shook her head.

"It's not that I'm ashamed, I just, don't want to be over whelmed with, fans, haters, photographers, unless I have to. Besides, we just started this relationship we don't know what will happen by this time next year", She said looking down.

Kevin smiled lifting her chin kissing her gently. "What do you want to happen by this time next year?", he asked continuing their walk. Nicole smiled and blushed laying her head against his chest following him home.

"I would like to be in a relationship with a nice sweet guy that I've known for a while. I think you know him, he's kinda famous!", Nicole said with a giggle. Kevin smiled whispering in her ear sending shivers up and down her spine. 'Is it me?'. She shook her head laughing. "Too bad Jessie McCartney doesn't know I exist...",She said running off with Kevin close behind chasing her. They got into the yard laughing as Kevin fell down. Nicole ran over and lay beside him laughing. "You ok?" she smiled as he shook his head pouting. She caressed his cheek and kissed him softly. He smiled onto her lips as she pulled away. "We better get inside before we get interrupted", she said standing holding her hand out for him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they walked inside they could hear the boys downstairs bouncing off the walls and decided to go see. They watched as Joe and Nick stared at the television without a blink racing each other. Nicole shook her head as Joe would put his hand in front of Nick's trying to throw him off. Kevin laughed removing his coat as he and Nicole walked back upstairs putting their coats up. "So, there is no us in the public eye? So does that make us just friends?", Kevin asked taking Nicole's sweatshirt and hanging it. She just shrugged.

"Friends would be good. I mean I don't want to be totally written out", she smiled sitting on the couch. He nodded walking over and sitting next to her.

"Shall we watch a movie? With some popcorn?", Kevin asked with a smile. She nodded giggling as she got up to make the popcorn, and he picked the movie. Nicole walked back in with some popcorn and some waters setting them as the title menu popped up. "Do you like About A Boy?", he asked laughing. She nodded and sighed happily that he didn't choose The Notebook. As they watched the movie they slowly began to fall asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the soft rays of day hit Nicole's face she yawned snuggling into her pillow, and breathed in the scent that was Kevin. She felt arms wrap around her tighter then heard foot steps. "Shh they're still asleep", she heard Joe whisper. Nicole lifted Kevin's hand as it held hers and kissed his fingers to wake him as she heard Joe and his accomplice get closer to where they were. Slowly he woke and smiled kissing the top of her head before starting to go back to sleep. Nicole laughed shaking her head nuzzling into Kevin's chest ignoring Joe now knowing that this was the last day she would see Kevin for a while. She closed her eyes falling back asleep with him.

Not much later she felt kisses all over her face. She giggled "Kevin...haha", she smiled, but laughed harder when she opened her eyes to find Frankie on her lap giving her wet kisses. Kevin woke up slowly laughing seeing his baby brother kissing Nicole's face.

"Hey Frank, you stealing my girl already?", Kevin said tickling his brother. Frankie laughed ceasing his kisses trying to fend off his brothers ticking fingers. Nicole watched as the two wrestled on the floor for her 'love' as she shook her head. Joe walked in with Nick laughing joining in on the fight 3 against one. Basically everyone after Kevin. Nicole giggled picking up Frankie and kissing his cheek. Kevin walked over smiling kissing Nicole's cheek. "I see I have stiff competition", as he looked at Frankie.

Joe and Nick laughed as Frankie nodded his head. "She's mine now!", the youngest Jonas said. Nicole put him down and nuzzled into Kevin laughing. "No fair I'm not tall yet", Frankie said with his fists at his hips. Nicole shook her head and smiled as Mrs. Jonas walked in to announce breakfast.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wait...Nicole's leaving tomorrow morning right?", Joe said as he finished his chocolate milk. Kevin took Nicole's hand under the table as she nodded. "And we have hardly embarrassed him to the point of hiding!?", Joe asked with a groan. Nick, Joe, and Frankie ran from the table to the living room searching.

Kevin laughed knowing what this could be as Joe shouted 'ah ha' pulling several tapes out. Nicole and Kevin sat down as Joe played family videos. Video's of Kevin as a baby eating cake shouting at the camera made Nicole laugh. Kevin just shook his head when suddenly Joe changed to another tape of their parents anniversary. "NO haha this is TOO mean to me!", Kevin said running to the TV but Nicole stopped him. Kevin brought out the cake congratulating his parents on a happy 22nd after they blew out the candles. Suddenly Kevin dropped the cake. Nicole bit her lip to try to keep from laughing as Kevin blushed looking down. His younger brothers gave each other high fives seeing that their mission was accomplished.

"Aw it just looks like you'll need 3 cakes next year. One for Joe to throw in his face. Another for your parents, and the third to give Joe", She said with a laugh as Joe playfully glared stalking toward her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole's eyes got wide as saucers knowing Joe was going to try and tickle her. She began to run as Kevin and the rest of the Jonas boys ran to help their brother. Nicole ran to the basement scraping her knee on a board but kept running hiding. Joe caught up not running at full speed knowing it was more fun to chase. He laughed finding Nicole and began tickling her. Joined quickly by Kevin, Nick, and Frankie. "AHH Kevin you're supposed to protect me!", she squealed as she wiggled to get away.

"Haha sorry Nicole, but he's my brother first", Kevin said with a smile. Finally they stopped as she got up and sighed still laughing. Kevin looked down at her knee and back up to her. "You're bleeding what happened?", He asked as she walked to the couch lifting the pant leg to see a nice bruise and cut on her knee.

"This is nothing, just another wound to add to the bunch", she said looking up at him. "I'll clean it up then come see you guys ok?", she got up and walked as if nothing was wrong. Kevin shook his head with a smile as he followed her up and waited in the living room as she cleaned up in the bathroom. Nicole walked down now wearing shorts bearing a Superman band-aide.Kevin smiled and brought her knee to his lips kissing the band-aide. "Aww I feel all better now", Nicole said with a smile.

Kevin smiled pulling her next to him on the couch making Nicole giggle more. As Nicole reached for the remote he began to tickle her. "Don't even think about watching the rest of that movie", Kevin said kissing her cheek as she pressed play. She smiled and giggled watching him have a dance off with Joe. "What? I have a signature dance move", He said in his defense. Nicole smiled kissing his cheek as she sat beside him continuing to watch the movie.

"I never said I didn't like it", she said as he laced their fingers kissing her head. They stayed like that until the movie was over and just sat and talked. After dinner the family all went in and watched a movie of Frankie's choosing. It was Jungle Book making the boys laugh as Frankie tried to imitate King Louie as the elder siblings sang along to the song.

"I'm the star now", Frankie said sticking his tongue out making them all laugh. As the movie ended Nicole began going upstairs to change into her clothes. She lay Mrs. Jonas clothes in a basket getting ready to wash them for her.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?", Kevin said walking into the room. Nicole smiled in her jeans and sweatshirt blushing. "Are you about to do laundry?", he asked in a joking shock. Nicole laughed poking him.

"Yes, I can be just as domesticated as anyone", she said giggling walking down to the laundry area. Kevin followed as she began to put the clothes in holding her. "So, are you at least coming to see me off tomorrow?", she asked pouring the laundry soap and fabric softener. Kevin smiled watching her.

"Yeah, you leave about an hour before me", he smiled as he walked with her to the basement. "Come on play a game against me. I'll try and not beat you too bad", he said with a smirk. She thought for a minute then chose a Nintendo 64 game Mario Cart 64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WOOO win number three! Sorry sweetie, but don't mess with me when it comes to this game", Nicole said blowing on her nails then buffing them on her shoulder.Kevin sighed, he didn't show her any mercy yet she still won! Nicole yawned and looked at the VCR clock and groaned. "I better get some sleep..."

Kevin looked down at her and laughed. "Why don't we stay up. You can sleep on the plane...then sleep when you get back to school. Please?", Kevin begged. He wanted to be with Nicole as long as he could. She smiled and climbed onto the couch and held him for a while just talking about their dreams for the summer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah you, got that something
I think youll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole and Kevin were laughing in the basement as Nick walked down stairs seeing them play Monopoly. "Hey, it's 7, we need to get packing if we wanna get to the airport before the fans do", Nick said from the stairs. Nicole bit her lip as she felt the sadness of leaving.

They cleaned up the game and shut off lights making their way upstairs. "Don't worry, you'll be with us in our big Cali pad", Kevin said taking her hand walking her upstairs. Kevin went up to his room grabbing his travel bag as Nicole grabbed his carry on. "I can carry that", he said reaching for it. She pulled away shaking her head. Walking downstairs the whole family was awake, even Kevin, and he didn't even have coffee yet. Nicole went into the kitchen making him a quick cup making him smile and kiss her head drinking it. "Thanks I'll need this"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicole looked out the window to the plane she soon would be boarding, away from Kevin, closer to the place she didn't want to be. Kevin wrapped his arms around her laying his head on hers as she sighed softly. "How far away is Christmas?", she asked turning in his arms wrapping her arms around him.

"Not that much longer and soon you'll be with us and be done with school for a while", he said lifting her chin. She smiled looking into his hazel eyes kissing him softly. She said her good byes to Mrs Jonas, sorry Denise, and Paul. Then finally to each of the boys hugging them and telling them (specifically Joe) to try and keep out of trouble, at least until she was back. Frankie hugged Nicole then she leaned down kissing his cheek.

Nicole finally got to Kevin and smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "It's not good bye, it's I'll see you soon", she whispered with a smile. Neither cried as Nicole walked down the long narrow hall to the plane and sat in her seat. Shutting her cell phone off she slowly slipped to sleep dreaming of what summer will bring.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
So that is Chapter 6! What did you think? Was it silly? Weird? lol Like me!!! jk jk let me know!

Preview:Kevin and Nicole before Christmas, and Kevin surprises Nicole only to be surprised himself.