Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Ten

I sat impatiently behind the two men where sitting at the table with the mercenary, all week they had been looking for Kate but she seemed to have fallen off the radar; while they were doing that, I was trying to get in touch with Chris so that I could get permission to leave. They sure as hell didn't need me anymore seeing as Derek was back.

MY right leg was crossed over my left, I watched Peter scribble a few things on the paper then hand it to the woman, she crossed it out and handed it back to him. It was a silent war of words, I simply watched and waited seeing this was the first time I was around Derek since he became himself. My finger tapped my knee as I saw Peter shake his head, my eyes went to the back of Dereks head; he seemed to be spaced out and in his own world most of the time.

"You want me to get her before them, its pricey." She spoke causing my eyes to land back on her, I noticed the large scars going from the side of her face down to her chest. She must have really pissed someone off to get those.

I watched Peter stand and then Derek grab the paper while ripping it up.

"We will pay." He spoke causing both Peter and I to look at him, how ever Peter looked like he was going to drop dead from a heart attack. The woman stood and I watched as Peter walked her out.

Once the door was shut, Peters eyes connected with the back of Dereks head.

"Are you out of your mind!" He stormed across the room and walked behind Derek, "If you have forgotten, we were robbed Derek."

"It's the only way we can find her." Derek spoke with his back still to his uncle, I sat silently watching everything unfold.

I watched Derek grab his shoulder and speak about being broke and not getting a job because his resume is outdated or something, I leaned back and crossed my left leg over my right while folding my hands and placing them on my lap. Derek turned and grabbed peters arm, I watched as he let out a growl roar and then let Peters hand go.

"Well, that's a new look for you." Leaning forward I looked at Derek and saw the yellow glow of his eyes, something he lost after Paige.

Standing I turned to walk over to the door but was stopped.

"Why are you even here?" I heard Peter speak causing me to turn and look at him, my eyes red and my claws extended. They both took a step back as I took a step forward, I could smell the small amount of fear emitting from Peters skin.

"Well, thats a new look for you." Derek spoke as he leaned back trying to stay as far as possible from me, I took another step closer to them and stopped; my eyes on Peter.

"You ask to many questions, mind your business." My eyes turned back to their normal color and my claws were gone, turning I walked to the door but stopped once more.

"The question isn't why are you here, its what are you?" Peter spoke as they both walked closer to me, My eyes were closed as Derek placed a hand on the door and Peter placed his hand on the door while they both looked at me.

My hand held the door handle as I felt them staring me, I could feel it itching to burst out; I could feel the evil inside me laughing at my pain.

"Death...So stay away from me." Pulling the door open causing them to take a step back, I left the building and walked to my car.

My head hung low as I stood in front of my car just staring at my reflection in the window, my eyes flashed black for a quick second causing me to flinch; it had been years since I saw a glimpse of black in my eyes.

"Alex." I heard Derek voice causing me to turn and look at him in the darkness, he seemed so lost.

Walking over to me he took my hand in his and just looked at it, as if he was searching for something. When his eyes connected with my own I was looking at his yellow eyes, something I would never get used to.

"Derek, I'm not the same girl you once knew. I'm deadly and I can't be here any longer, I need to leave Beacon hills." I pulled my hand from him and turning back to my car, my hand on the door handle and I felt him take a step closer, I felt his hot breathe on the back of my neck.

"Don't leave, you're hear for a reason." With out looking at him, I got into my car and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short chapter but it will get better I promise.