Status: Please give it a try and give me some feedbacks! :)

Look at Me

Chapter 10 - The Grandchildren

"Rachel, we need to talk." Viktor was glaring at Rachel as he gently put down his children to the ground. His children. Oh dear, he could still not grasp the idea that he had children. A son and a daughter.

He had to tell his family about it. Just a few days ago, his Mom and Dad has asked the Spielberg children that they wanted grand babies. Now he could give them two at the same time. They will be happy for the surprise but at the same time, they would be sad because they could have met Alice and Oscar years ago when they were still babies. They could have had grand babies years ago.

Whatever's going to happen, he will for sure tell his parents and his siblings about his surprise children.

"I believe we do." Rachel was almost crying because of mixture of emotions. Happiness for for the kids. The kids adore Viktor already after just minutes of meeting. Suspense for her. She was afraid of what Viktor might do. It was a mixture of emotions.

"Unfortunately, there is no corner in this apartment that we can talk. We are going to have a little talk and I don't want my kids to be hearing whatever we are going to say. I promise you it won't be pretty. I'd rather them not hearing it." Viktor explained to her.

"Viktor, please slow down with everything. Calm down please. Where do you think we should go?"

"Obviously, we can't leave the kids here alone. We're going to my parent's. The kids will meet my parents while we're talking. So get the kids ready and you too." He turned to the kids and his tone changed quickly. "Hey, we're going somewhere. Go with Mommy and get ready. I promise you'll like it." The kids gleamed at him and followed Rachel to get ready.

Whilst waiting, he called his siblings to bring the news. "Hey, Robin. Call, William, Elizabetha, and Margaretha. Be at Mom's in about thirty minutes."

"Is it urgent? Something happened?"

"Well, yeah but I promise it's something positive. Just please do it."

He hang up and called Emma next. After all, it was Emma who gave him the information that would otherwise would not let him know about his children.

"Damn it Viktor, its really early on a saturday morning. It better be something that would change my life or you should not have bothered." It was obvious from her voice that she just woke up.

"First of all, it's 9:30. A normal person would be awake by now. I almost forgot, you're not average. You're a whole new kind."

"I'm just gonna let that one slip. Now why did you bother me? What are you going to tell me?" She was really annoyed by ow "early" she got woken up.

"Oh dear sister, I promise you, this is going to affect you. Be at Mom's in thrity minutes. This is the only time that I'll ask you not to be late. This is important."

"Whatever. now, if you wanted me there on time, hang up now so I can get ready."

"Okay, see you, Emma, my dear sister."

"Ugh. I hate it when you're all mushy gushy."

"You'll find out soon enough."

Lastly, he called his parents. "Hey Mom! Good morning, how are you?" It was obvious from his voice that he was excited.

"I'm good dear, you seemed excited." The ever so gentle Anette Spielberg said.

"Yes mom. I'll tell you when we get there. By the way, everyone's coming there. I have something for all of you."

"Should I be worried?"

"No Mom, it's the opposite, actually. You should be happy."

"Ok, I'll trust you, and I'll wait for you all. Goodbye dear."

"Bye, Mom. And uhm, the cheeseca-"

"Yes, the cheesecake. I'll prepare it don't worry."

"Dad! We're ready! Where are we going?" said Alice excitedly.

"Oh honey, it's a surprise. Let's go!" He was still cold to Rachel. Their whole drive to the Spielberg mansion was spent with Alice and Oscar getting to know their father and vice versa. In no time, they reached the sprawling Spielberg mansion just outside of Minneapolis.

"Wow... these houses are so big!" exclaimed Oscar.

"They're like castles where the princesses live!"

Viktor could only smile at them. Someday, they will own that house or something bigger. They all stepped out of the car and head directly to the front door. He rang the door bell and Anette answered the door.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hello, come in. What's this surprise you got for us?" She notice he was with... Rachel? The girl who made her son go crazy? She was the only Spielberg who met Rachel when she was still with Viktor. However, it was once only and brief.

"Hello, Rachel. What are you doing here?" She was sad when Rachel left her son. Although from what Viktor is showing when they're still together, she liked Rachel for her son. She knew how to keep his feet on the ground considering he was a heir to billions of dollars.

"Hi Mrs. Spielberg." Before she continued, Viktor cut in. "Mom, The surprise is actually about her." Anette's eyebrows rose, a sign for him to continue. "Remember when you asked any one of us for a grand child? It turns out... you don't have to ask anymore."

"She's pregnant?!" Her eyeballs practically popped out of her eyes.

"No but close..." Viktor stepped aside and he revealed the two cute kids who looked like him.

She ducked to meet their eye level. "Aww. The'ye cute. They looked exactly yo- ..." she quickly took a deep gasp. "Yes, Mom. They are my son and daughter. She hugged her grand children and tears started building up in her eyes.

"Are you our other grandma?" Asked Oscar.

"Yes, honey."

After everyone calmed down, they headed to the living room where all his sibling and his Dad was waiting for them. "What's the urgent thing, Viktor?" Elizabetha said. Viktor practically paraded Oscar and Alice around his family.

"Cool. They look like you." said William.

"Well, that's because they are your niece and nephew." All eyes were directed to him.

"You have a son and a daughter?" Now, it was robin's time to ask him.

"Apparently."

"Why did we only heard about this today?" Nikolas, his Dad, said.

"Actually, I just learned about them today too."

"Why is that?" Anette was curious.

"I actually wanted to know too. Rachel and I needs to talk so please look after Alice and Oscar. Get to know them. They're amazing you guys will like them." He turned to his kids. " Hey Oscar and Alice, Mom and I are going to talk for a bit. Stay here with aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa, ok?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Rachel, follow me." now it was the time to grill her. they went to his old room upstairs. He closed and locked the door. Showdown number two is underway.

"Damn it, Rachel! Are they the reason why you suddenly left?!" He was mad again.

"Yes." Rachel tried to be strong for herself and the kids. She really did. But now, she just had enough. She would cry. "But please! I have my reasons, let me explain!"

"Sure. I was going to make you do that. Tell me everything. don't leave out anything. Understood?"

"When I got pregnant, I didn't know what to do. That's why I asked you to take our relationship to the serious level. You just laughed at me! I wasn't sure on what to do! It was actually your fault!" She's now firing back.

"Well, had you told me you were pregnant, I would have done something!"

"How could you be serious with the children when you could not even be seriosu with me to beging with!?"

"Is that your reason for leaving without a trace and keeping my children a secret?"

"I figured since you don't want me, once you find out about them, you might just take them away from me."

"So you moved towns and schools too? Just to be away from me? You did not even say a single good bye? Nothing at all! I Did not even know whether you'd come back or not!"

"I really did not know you back then!"

"You know, I told you, we may not be serious back then but I genuinely cared for you."

"You may have but you certainly did not show it! You always rub it in my face that we will never be serious. You were playing me!"

"Do you really think I'm cold hearted like that?"

"I don't know! Your actions did not tell me you'd be good father back then!"

"Actually, Rachel, you are the cold hearted! You kept children away from their father. I have paternal rights and they deserve to know me." He was now standing just a few inches away from her. He could almost kiss her. The sexual tension between them was so thick that not even the sharpest knife could cut through it. "So you actually think i'd just take them away from you?"

"Yes. I was afraid you'll just get full custody to them but won't really love them like I would. I would not let that happen. That's why I left. If only you acted better."

"You keep turning it on to me. What about you? Will you ever tell me about them?"

"No."

"I see. Now I might just do what you're afraid of. Do I have to remind you I could really do it if I wanted to? You better not make me anymore angrier than I already am." Viktor tried to explain it to her.

"Do you expect me to be just your pet and do whatever you tell me to?"

"If you don't want me to take you to court, you know how to act!"

"And what if I don't follow your plans?" Rachel had to know what she's gambling on.

"You'll see." Viktor closed the gap between their lips. He was not able to stop himself. He was kissing her. Hard. Rachel's first instinct was she should me mad at him and what he's doing is wrong and she should stop it. She placed her hand in his broad hard chest to push him away but instead, it stayed there and roamed at his chest.

Her body was betraying her. She was actually kissing him back. Damn it.

One thing next to another. The next thing she knew they were taking each other's clothes off. They were on the bed. One thing lead to another. The next thing she knew is that they are making love in his old bedroom

Back in the living room, the Spielbergs were still in awe with the little Spielbergs. They learned a lot about the kids. They like to watch Spongebob. They knew about their favourite everything. The kids also learned a lot about them. They learned about their jobs and what they do in life.

Back upstairs, after the amazing experience, Rachel felt like she was the most irresponsible person ever. But at the back of her mind, she felt that being with Viktor in an intimate way made her feel alive.