Status: Please give it a try and give me some feedbacks! :)

Look at Me

Chapter 1 - The Lake House

"Sup, babe?" said Viktor as he hugged Rachel after she approached him.

"Hey, are we still going to you lake house, I wanna know so I could pack up"

"Oh yeah, we're still going, I'll pick you up at 6 tonight?"

"Sure, I'll see you then." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks and they parted ways. She went to her apartment shared with another UM student near the campus. While he, on the other hand, went to his penthouse suite in one of the high rises downtown.

They've been planning a weekend getaway for forever but they just keep on pushing it until this week when they finally decided it was finally the weekend to do this. It was early October so it was not as hot as the summer and not as harsh as the winter, especially in this part of the prairies. Their destination is this very exclusive lake where the Spielbergs has a lake house on. Only the high and mighty can afford such place.

Rachel was just getting ready when the buzzer rings.

"That must be him!"

"Ohh you sound sooo excited, what's the matter?" Said Ashley, her best friend and also roommate. Ashley was also a student in UM studying marine biology.

"You know how we keep on planning the weekend on the lake thing?"

"Yeah...."

"It's today. This whole weekend!" Rachel said excitedly.

"Why did I only hear about this today? Keeping things from your best friend now?"

"Oh no, we just kind of said 'Let's do it!', then yeah"

"I see, okay, just make sure if you two are alone in there and the place is secluded.... Don't give in to your urges." Ashley wiggled her eyebrow.

"OMG, wow, you're crazy"

"Oh honey, any girl alone with a hot man like him would lose her panties in a minute, just make sure to use protection! Rachel was sure her already blushing cheeks were getting even darker red.

"See you later, crazy"

"See you, have fun and have a safe trip!"

They hugged each other then Rachel hurried to the entrance of the building to meet him. She just hoped her little talk with Ashley didn't make him wait for long.

Sure enough, Viktor was there, all in his handsome glory. She remembered her conversation with Ashley and she looked at him. She studied his 6' 3" figure. He was built with muscles, but not like those disgusting body builders. His muscles were all in the right places in moderation and oh he has those washboard abs. Yep, she'd seen it all. All of this perfection was hidden beneath a pair of pants and a hooded sweatshirt, the right attire in Minnesota in this time of the year. His dirty blond hair was combed back but a little out of place in the front. There was an extra twinkle in his green eyes when he saw her.

"You looked flushed, is everything ok?"

"Yeah, everything is fine, I was just rushing, that all"

"Are you ready to go and be amazed?"

"Yeah, what should I expect from this exclusive lake of yours?"

"Well, technically, the lake is not mine but .... oh forget that. You and I are going to have a blast." He winked at her which made her heart do some back flips and somersaults. Too bad this was all just a fling.

They drove to the lake some 40 minutes north of St. Paul. They just talked and talked and talked about Viktor's last year in UM and Rachel's plans on the future. When they got to the lake, Rachel was amazed by how the lake houses looked more like museums or palaces. They were huge and gorgeous along with top notch landscaping and gardening. Wow.

"These houses are gorgeous."

"They are, what a shame the owners barely even live there." He said as they pulled over to the front of small lake house, yet equally gorgeous as the ones beside it,

"This your lake house?"

"Yes, you like it?"

"Oh Viktor, it is perfect. You know, Going inside those big houses can be intimidating and this house is just about right." she said with awe. "I feel more comfortable with this one. Why do your family have a smaller one though?" She looked at the house that looks more like a slightly bigger than average lake house.

"When my parents got this built, their intention for it is relaxation and not competition with the neighbors." He chuckled. "Ready to explore?" I'm sure you'll like it. You deserve this."

"Let's go."

He helped her with her suitcase and they headed inside. He gave Rachel a tour of the house.

"So Rachel, here are the bedrooms. It's nice isn't it?"

"Definitely. They're cozy. I like that."

"Yeah these are the rooms that we used every summer back when we were still kids. Well, my sisters still come here every now and then. Actually, this is the first time that I've been here since forever!" explained Viktor.

"Does it brings back a lot of memories?"

"For sure. You won't guess how many times my brothers and I would prank our sisters and even Mom and Dad. Sometimes their friends too. Good ole days." He was grinning while thinking of those days. It was one of the rare times that he would talk about his family to her. She had only met his Mom, Anette, who was so nice. She wanted to meet the rest of his family. Maybe she would in the near future.

"Here let me show you the kitchen." They headed downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

"Wow, Viktor! It's small but it's fully loaded. This kitchen is totally a chef's heaven." She said in awe as she looked from the elegant granite counter top to the state of the art stove and oven. The Spielbergs were really displaying their wealth here in this lake house.

"This isn't even the best part of the house. For me, the best part here is the dock."

"Why?"

"It's beautiful in there. Wanna see it?"

"Sure!"

"Let's go." They went to the dock. It was serene. The view took her breath away. They could see the whole lake. The moonlight made everything in sight shine. It was a happy day for her.

Later that night, they're were hanging out by the deck. He admired her body by then. Her body is perfect. The curves in all the right places. Breasts that would for sure spill out of his hands when when cup them. She was not that tall but not so short either at 5' 7". the wind keep on blowing her straight brown hair. The moonlight made her hazel yes sparkle.

In this trip, he was planning on finally taking her. Every time he'd make a move, she would always stop him and tell him that she doesn't want to do it yet. And every time, he respected her decision. All this time that Viktor has been with Rachel, he was celibate and his libido is running wild. He wasn't a cheater of course, so even though they are clear that it is just a fling between them, he would never be with other girls while with her. All he had to do was convince her to finally let him in.

He looked straight into her eyes. Rachel could see a fire burning in his eyes. His green eyes seemed darker now. He leaned into her and kissed her. At first she was caught off gurad didn't know what to do. His kiss was rough and gentle all at once. He was demanding and after being confused at first, she finally answered back with just as demanding kiss. Of course they've kiss before, but not like this. Viktor was finally opening up all the urges in side her. Before, she didn't know she had desires, but now, it is very clear to her that she has a big desire. For him. She's in a big hole.

And Ashley was right about her urges. Damn her too.

His hands started roaming her body so is her hands to his. He broke the kiss to say "Let's finish this inside." with a slightly overconfident voice. He carried her inside and since it is much warmer inside, they can now take off their clothes without getting pneumonia. So they did. They resumed their kissing and now Viktor was tugging on Rachel's pants. Speaking of that area, she just realized now that she was soaking wet. With pleasure.

She sensed that he might need a little help with her pants so she helped him take it off, along with her bra. She was shy at first but since the pleasure he was causing her was enough to lose her better think, she just embraced it. She is actually doing it with him.

He was playing with her wet mound with his tongue and one hand while the other was playing with her two gorgeous breasts and bringing her close to release. He enjoyed making her scream and squirm and by the looks of it, she was enjoying it too. Once again, the urges took over her mind.

"Viktor. You pants. Off. Now!" She said as she catches breathe.

"I thought you'd never ask." He smirked.

He took off his pants and bonus to her, his boxer briefs too. she caught the sight of his magnificent manhood. He was so big and would probably fill her perfectly. Oh what was she thinking? She couldn't do it. It's just wrong. Her better judgment was just starting to come back when his tongue along with his fingers gave her release and she screamed. Just like that, she wanted to continue and the better judgment is gone.

"I want you inside me, please, now, Viktor." they were both stunned by her words. Especially him. He thought he would have a hell of a time convincing her but now, she was actually asking him to be inside her.

He slip inside her perfectly since she is already soaking wet. And tight. Of course because he knew she was a virgin. Not anymore. He let out a moan of pleasure so did she. His mind went blank for a moment because of how perfect things are.

They were both in the couch with her beneath him. He leaned into her for a kiss and said "You are perfect."

She replied by "So are you... ahhh" obviously enjoying it.

He regained his mind and his mind told him to get the condoms in his... where was it? In his back pack... in one of the bedrooms. Upstairs. He was caught off guard by her wanting to be with him and by how amazing he felt so he, too, lost his better judgement and decided to ditch the condom. He's already where he want to be so why would he change that?

They finished it with both of them having a release together, leaving them both satisfied. Scratch that, way more than satisfied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 1.
I realized there have been some few grammatical errors. If you would please kindly point them out to me, I will gladly change them. Thanks!