Status: HI GUYS!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KEEP READING ALSO EXCUSE MY ENGLISH MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS SPANISH ;)

Logan, Logan, You Make Me Gay

The great news & first email

The great news & first email

After last night dinner I saw mom gossiping secretly with my grandmother. When she saw me she said; go to room darling. I looked at her like “what are you planning now?” She just kept smiling.

Well I did go to my room because I was really tired and not even mentioning the dinner babe… it was delicious… Well after a hot bath, now I will be taking my beauty sleep and hope that tomorrow is going to be a good day.

Wake up… daaaarliing… Wake up. Mom says opening the curtains of my room.

Moooooom it’s like 6o’clock are you craaazy!

Well, well, hun if you want to know what’s coming on, you betta get yo ass clean! I look at her like whaaaat? Mom why are you talking so getto?

Darling this is how you talk when you get that diva mood all over the house. Even you brother has learn how to snap his fingers when he says “no momma” it’s all thanks to you. So move and get ready.

In this moment I’m hating my mom. I was in the middle of a hot kiss with Brad Pitt. Why? Live I know you hate me, but why? I started to laugh and get clothe to get ready. Wait a minute what my mom is planning today? I need to find out. I hope she’s not taking me to the barber and try to convince me to cut my hair. Because that’s it I’m done.

Loooogan… Mom calls me from the kitchen. The breakfast is ready, come down and eat.

You know there’s always something going on when mom does this kind of things. She wants something but what it could be. Hi grandma I whisper on my way to the kitchen, she was weaving in the living room. If you ask me, thanks to her I am an expert weaving. For those nights mom got a date and grandma hat to take care of me… thanks God those days are gone. Moms prepare and awesome breakfast and the orange juice today were spectacular.

We finally were in the car, just me and my mom. Everything was quiet and she was listening christian songs (which I found sometime really annoying) she only does this when she wants to mind f*ck me. Yes as you read it, my mom does like to play like that. I really was almost desperate and getting to the point of biting my nails. But I can because I fix my nails last week and still fabulous. So I took a big breath and decided to ask mom what was going on today or even what malevolent plan she had on mind.

Mom what is really going on today? I mean if we were up to something today you were told me yesterday to be up early.

Dear God finally you ask. It almost took you like forever. She said with a relief in her face expressions. Sometimes I know why I and such a weirdo. I just get it from her and what is inherited you cannot steal it. Well I was waiting for you to tell me I said to her, but since it took you so damn long I ask.

Well darling is very unusual from you to be the first one to talk but at least you did it. I have to options for you. (What in tha bloody hell mom will be offering?) I look at her.

Aren’t you going to ask? She said.

Well of course I’m going to ask. I’m just a little afraid to find out what are you up to. I said to her without thinking too much. She was talking about being unusual, I think she didn’t mean it because definitely she was the one being unusual today.

She laughs awkwardly. I told I was going to think about the lodging and everything right?

OMG! Mom seriously, I interrupt her in the middle of her speech lol.

Logan let me finish. She smile like she was getting the reaction she wants and then says; the options are: tadatataaan….

PLEASE! PLEASE! Mom hurry!!! Tell me.

Your options are : moms continue saying.
1-Going to college and sign the finals documents also shopping for your room.
2- Going to Mac’s Store buy the MAC's Alluring Aquatic Collection and have dinner.

She stops the car and look at me in the way that only moms can when they’re making their sons happier. So then she ask; what are you choosing?

OMG MY FUCKING BLOODY MOM!!! Are you kidding right? What kind of expressions are those Logan? She ask. Of course I choose college even though I was dying for the new Mac products. We expend all day shopping for the room and important stuff that might come handy when I need them. I was so excited that I just took my phone and immediately send an email to Ethan Iker .

Hi: Ethan

This is your new roommate for college. They give me your email.
I just want to make shore you get to know me and hopefully we can
be friends and also good partners. I’m really excited, I just bought
an awesome paint for the room.
Take care, see you.
Logan Kaleb Clears

I wasn't even thinking about what I did. All day was excellent until I remember what I did. What that FUCK? Sometimes I forget how impulsive I can be when I’m happy. Men that’s weird sending an email to a stranger. God why? Right in the middle of my mental fighting with myself my phone sounds…. I don’t even want to look at it. I took a big breath and read what the notification was. OH!!! My dear he replies so fast. Well I thought maybe he would answer tomorrow or something. I took my phone and turn it off. I can’t handle this…. I’m such a drama queen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it's not that boring :) I've being a little distract with my new documents for college. I hope you guys keep reading.