Status: In Progress

Something Like Fate

Bienvenido A Casa

Luciana's P.O.V.
"Well that was by far the best flight I've ever had!" Anthony was still going on about how amazing the flight had been. 
"I could tell and so could the rest of the passengers by those loud snores of yours." I said teasingly. Anthony looked at me and smiled.
"Well lets get to your parents house. I'm really excited to meet your family." Two hours later, we were standing outside my childhood home an pulling our suitcases out of the car. 
"Mi hija! Luciana! Oh my goodness I've missed you so much! How've you been? Are you feeling alright? You look a little thin honey.. Come inside I'll make you some dinner! Ricardo, Joaquín, Luís, Andrés! Ven aca! Come help your sister with her bags!" I could barely get a word in with her yelling towards my old two story house.
"Mama, this is Anthony." For the first time she stopped talking and looked behind me. Anthony walked towards my mother with a confident smile on his face. 
"Hola Señorita Muñoz. Me llamo.. Anthony Walsh" She had an amused smile on her face knowing good and well he wasn't a Spanish speaker. 
"So this is Anthony. It's nice to meet you but please call me Sofía." I guess Yessica had told her about him. Yess met him a couple months ago when she went to see me at preform at Rockefeller Center for Christmas. 
"Anthony. Didn't know you knew an Anthony Lucia." And that voice right there, the one I had dreamt about for years. And there he was, after all these years. 

Sergio's P.O.V.
"Sergio." 
The way she said my name made me smile a little, I still had that effect on her. The way she looked at me when she turned around, it was like I was the only person she saw. I know she still had that effect on me. I had flown to New York many times over the years since she left and went to see her dance. She always had a smile on her face when she was in her pointe shoes and in those beautiful ballet costumes that always made her look like a princess. 
Yessica had just gone to visit her a four months ago an said she had some hot shot doctor boyfriend. When Yess came back she had told me Anthony was thinking about buying a ring for Luciana. My Luciana. 
I could even see the velvet box sticking out of his bag a little. And I knew what I had to do now. I had made a mistake in letting her go once, not even trying to keep what we had. Truth was, I was lucky to have met a girl like her. I had replayed the day of her Quinceñera over and over again in my head. How could I do that? How could I break up with the only girl who I've ever said I love you to? On her birthday? 
I know I didn't deserve her. But I wasn't going to let this guy take her from me. I knew it would be risky but I was going to do everything in my power to make sure she was mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!
So, this chapter wasn't the best, and it was short :(next one I'm going to put in a confrontation between Sergio and Luciana and something special is going to happen.. Please leave me your thoughts on the story and keep reading. Thanks!
- Luciana :)