Stolen Serenity

Duck!

"I can't believe you're making me do this," Serenity cursed under her breath as the cold breeze blew against her bare skin. She clutched her arms and crossed her legs, trying to huddle into as small a shape as she could to keep warm as she stood in front of Sora.

"You said you'd do anything," Sora snickered. By now the sun had set and the night was kicking in, and the stars were already beginning to come out from their hiding places to twinkle in the sky.

"But I didn't think you meant this," she whispered as she cuddled up against him, trying to save herself from the cold. The temperature was bound to drop fairly low due to the lack of sunshine, but she didn't expect it to be this chilling.

Serenity had lost her sun dress in the sand as the sun set, so she was standing in her orchid bikini, bracing Sora as she used him as a shield to the wind.

"You have to do it, and you better hurry," Sora spoke as he pushed her gently. "I think I hear someone coming."

"Fine, fine!" she exclaimed as she folded her arms and ran through the sand. Once she got to her location, she grabbed the bottom of an open windowsill and hoisted herself up until she jumped in.

She crouched down on the floor as she listened around, no sign of anyone was near.

"You're lucky no one is in here!" Serenity called out the window to Sora.

"You better hurry before there is!" Sora shouted back to her as he walked to the window and watched her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she muttered as she glanced around the floor. She found a messy shirt laying on the floor so she picked it up and slipped it on to help cover herself from the cold. The pale blue shirt was gigantic on her. The end of the shirt almost touched her knees.

"Cute," Sora smiled as he rested his head in his hand which was supported by his elbow.

"Shush," Serenity blushed as she glanced around the room. The room was relatively small and there was a messily-made bed leaned against one of the walls. There was a separate door which she figured lead to the bathroom but she wasn't looking for that. She was looking for something more important.

Something of Riku's.

"I can't do this!" she rushed to the window. "What if he catches me?"

"He won't," Sora sighed, annoyed. "But if you don't do it, I'm going to call him in myself."

"No!" Serenity squealed as she glanced around the room until her eyes landed on a black dresser. Bingo!

She rushed across the room to the dresser, tripping over shoes and clothes in the process. She opened a few drawers at a time until she found what she was looking for.

Riku's boxers.

"What if he catches me? How bad is that going to look?" she whispered harshly to Sora, who pretended to not hear her.

She rolled her eyes and searched through the drawer until she found something quite embarrassing...

She held in a fit of laughter as she pulled out a medium sized pair of boxers that were bright sky blue with little... yellow ducks all over them.

Sora wasn't able to hold in his laughter, and almost choked on himself as he gasped for air.

"Oh my god, yes!" He snickered. "Those are perfect."

Serenity laughed along as she playfully slipped on the boxers under the shirt. She tucked the shirt inside of the boxer's waistband and slipped on Riku's over sized shoes.

"Yo, Sora." she snickered as she posed in all her glory, pretending to be Riku.

"Ah, you gotta do the walk," Sora laughed as he pushed back his shoulders as far as possible and balled his fists up while demonstrating.

"He doesn't walk like that!" she giggled as she kicked off his shoes until they were in the same spot he had left them.

"He does too!" Sora protested as he watched her. Serenity leaned over and picked up something that was hidden behind the dresser and snickered.

"Aw, look! He's sensitive!" Serenity laughed as she pointed towards a brown fuzzy teddy bear she held in her hands. When she turned to the window though, she didn't find Sora. She found a curious looking Riku standing beside her.

"I know I'm irresistible and all, but if you wanted to see me so bad, you could use the front door instead of my window you know," he chuckled as he examined her outfit and the teddy bear in her hands.

"Hey!" he flushed as he snatched the teddy bear out of her hands.

"This... isn't mine." he lied.

Serenity stared at him wide-eyed, speechless by what was happening.

Riku tossed the teddy bear onto his bed.

"You know, you're kinda cute in that shirt. I bet you're even cuter with it off..." he smirked as he placed his hands inside his pockets and leaned down to her height. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"U-uh...." Serenity stuttered as her face flushed as red as a tomato. She took a step back from him and glanced towards the window. Sora was gone.

"Bastard," she muttered under her breath, but Riku caught hold of it.

"Excuse me?" he asked as he took a step forward to her.

"Not you- ...it was abo- ...Nevermind," she stumbled over her words as she glanced down at her feet that were sinking deeper and deeper into his plush carpet.

"You can stay if you want. I don't mind the company," he smirked as he walked over to his bed and flopped down on the mattress. It squeaked underneath him as he moved back and forth until he found a comfortable spot. He patted the bed beside him and winked. "And I don't bite."

"Oh boy.. Oh jeez... I should get going..." she trailed off as she moved towards the window and threw one leg over. "It's late."

"But the sun has just set..."

"Yeah... Too late for me!"

"Oh come on, you gotta give me something here," he spoke as he pushed himself off the bed and moved over to her, grabbing a hold of her hips as she tried to move to the door. "You can't just bust in here like that and try on my clothes for nothing. You gotta pay the price."

"I don't have any money," she panicked as she tried to move to the window.

"I don't want money," Riku whispered as he pulled her into his chest and lowered his face into the back of her head, inhaling her scent.

"You're such a freak!" Serenity exclaimed as she broke from his grasp and ran to the window. She hoisted herself up and over as Riku shouted behind her.

"Come back, baby!" he exclaimed as he watched her run.

"Never!" she called back as she disappeared into the darkness.

I'm going to murder Sora.