I'm Begging you To stay

Our first kiss gave me motion sickness.

"Callie what the hell do you have in here?"
"Clothes....and dead bodies." My eyes popped out of my head, "I'm kidding!" I exhaled deeply for dramatic effect and gained myself a smirk from the goddess that was Callie. Her light grayish blue eyes went perfect with her hair. As I put her bag on the bus I sat down and studied her. She twisted her short blond-black hair and looked up to random parts of the bus, probably thinking of something witty to say.
"If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you want to go to the reunion?" she finally tore her eyes away from the upper left corner of the bus and look me in the eye.

Note to self: When sitting with a pretty girl never bring up something serious. She will pout and it will fill you body with jelly.

"My family is a bit dull-"
"How so?" I butted in.
She hesitated to answer, "I don't belong with them, it's like I'm completely different almost as if I was adopted. Hell! Sometimes I wish I was, just so I would have an answer why I turned out the way I did."
"And how did you turn out?" the passion she had when she spoke was captivating
She threw her hands in the air, "I don't know! Everyone knows what they're going to do, what they are going to be, who they like, what they like, who they are...and I just don't." after her second breath she took her focus off of me and to her feet. She looked depressed as if she were about to cry and for some reason I wanted to join her. For once instead of the girls I invite on the bus hearing me complain, I got to just sit back and listen. I blinked once, stood up, walked over to hear in the process jumping over her bag, lifted her chin and kissed her lightly on her lips. It felt as if the bus started to move at 200 mph but at the same time we stayed still! No other girl had made stomach tingle and palms sweat at the same time. She was perfect.
Ryan's POV
So my little scheme didn't work. So what! My next plan would follow though. As I came out of the bathroom on the bus I found Brendon all over Callie.
"So much for never boneing the guest?" I said as my eye brows raised. They quickly separated. Well at least Callie did, Brendon still has his lips puckered out and eyes closed.
"Brendon are you okay?" Callie asked him.
"Mmmmhm." He said; eyes still closed with a smirk on his face. Walking in on Brendon and Callie was just the proof I need. He was falling for her, but wait how much harder he falls once I get in the way. To bad for Callie she was kinda cute, in a gorgeous kinda way.... what the fuck am I saying?
Callie's POV
Is it possible to feel like the earth is spinning underneath you but your feet are still touching the ground? Does that even make sense? Never had a guy kiss me like Brendon did! I'm not a blusher. I do it all the time but I hate when I do because it makes people know how I feel! And sharing my emotions was never a strong point! The whole time me and Brendon were kissing I could feel the redness of a blush creep up my neck and onto my cheek were it still is! I looked in the mirror and I looked like a tomato! Shit! I grabbed my little circle black compact that read MAC on the top. As I realized how stupid I was for trying to put on my make up in the compact mirror when I had a full sized mirror in front of me I saw the reflection of Ryan standing by the door.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you!" he said with a cheesy smile.

Note to self: when in tour bus with 3 amazing hot guys and one who is hot but a bit creepy. LOCK THE BATHROOM DOOR!

"It's fine." I said with the same cheesy smile he was giving me.
"I saw you and Brendon," he took a step closer, put his hand to his chin and looked at his feet while he began to speak again, "Do you really like him?"
Just thinking of the past couple of minutes confirmed my answer; I nodded my head in responds.
"Why?" the smile whipped off my face and gave him a questioning look, "we all know who the good looking one in the band is." He stated rather cockily.
"Is that so?" I sarcastically noted
"Mhm." Did he know 'mhm' wasn’t a word! There fore he shouldn't be using it as an answer! God people! Go back to the second grade! He swept towards me and before I could tell him to stop he pinned me against the sink counter and his warm body....did I just call his body warm? Did I mention his leg was between mine?! Am I liking this? I looked back to his face and gazed into his eyes. I saw something I didn't expect, I saw hurt. It was the most random time but I could help my self.
"Ryan are you okay?"
He gave me the same questioning look I gave him earlier, "Why do you ask that."
"Nothing you just-I thought I would, never mind." I couldn't bring myself to say what I saw. Before he could respond Brendon did it for him.
"Callie?"
♠ ♠ ♠
short. sorry.