Status: Active <3

Trouble

Uncertainty

Nathan didn’t come back last night.
It worried me to think about why, what he said might have been a factor, maybe he thought something was going on with Dean, that I had for some reason spoken to him.
I decided I needed to check the message, to see what it said.
*“You still love me, I know you do, it’s not that easy to fall out of love, face it, Nathan is nothing and will always be nothing, our relationship was built up over 2 years, we have a future, you and Nathan have a present, but it won’t last”*
I bit my lip, instantly realising Nathan must have listened to the message.
I grabbed my phone, clicking Nathan’s number.
No answer.
I sighed, going to his room and spotting his work things, knowing he’d have to come back for them.
I called work, telling them I couldn’t be in till later and waited.
I knew it was possible that I’d be waiting a long time, but I had to wait for him.
I sat on his bed, waiting;
It seemed like hours.
When finally, I heard the lock in the door.
A few seconds later, he walked into the room, he spotted me and frowned.
“Why are you in here?” he asked, bitterness coating his words.
“Do you honestly believe what he said in that message?” I demanded.
Nathan frowned “He made sense” He breathed.
“No, No he didn’t, I don’t want to be with him Nathan” I breathed out, frowning “Don’t you get that?” I asked.
“He’s right though, you were with him for two years, you had something with him…” Nathan began.
“Yeah, and we have something too Nathan, we’ve been building to this for years, I can’t believe one stupid message from Dean would make you act the way you did” I breathed.
“I was pissed off, not just about that” Nathan sighed, shaking his head.
“You should have talked to me about it, rather than staying out all night” I breathed.
“I stayed at my parents, just to clarify, I told them I was to tiered to drive” Nathan breathed.
“That helps” I frowned.
“What do you want me to say?” Nathan demanded, he was frowning right back at me, shaking his head “I didn’t want to face you, I know how stupid that is but it’s the truth, I just wanted some space from you” He breathed back.
“Because of what he said?” I asked.
“No, because, I know you explained why you didn’t think you should come over to my parents, but I still, I was still annoyed that you didn’t” Nathan sighed.
“So you do still hold grudges” I muttered, shaking my head.
“I have a right to be annoyed” Nathan pointed out.
“I know you do, but you do realise that I was worried something happened, right? I woke up and you weren’t here” I breathed “You don’t get how scary that was for me” I added.
“I didn’t mean to scare you” Nathan sighed.
“You didn’t think I’d care, you think I think nothing of this, that hurts me more than you know” I breathed, sliding from the bed and turning for the door.
“Where are you going?” Nathan asked.
“Doesn’t concern you” I breathed, walking towards my room.
I heard him slam shut his door and frowned before going to change.

Ashley and I had been best friends for a long time, today we were having a long awaited catch up, first one since I broke up with Dean, and got together with Nathan, all of which she knew about.
I reached the café, sitting and waiting for her.
When she arrived, she instantly ran over, I rolled my eyes, jumping up and giving her a hug “Hey Ash” I smiled.
Ashley let me go and sat across from me “I need all of the goss” She exclaimed.
I sighed, shaking my head “I really don’t want to talk about my love life today” I said slowly.
“Why?” Ashley asked, a frown creasing her forehead, she shook her head as her midnight black hair flickered into her face, quickly pulling it back into a pony tail with a band.
“Honestly, it’s not even worth discussing” I shrugged.
“Come on S, you were going on about how happy the two of you were two days ago” Ashley frowned.
“Yeah, that was two days ago” I muttered, frustration getting the better of me.
“Sim” Ashley said, shaking her head.
“He got pissy with me over something stupid and he stayed out all night” I breathed.
“What’s your description of something stupid?” Ashley asked curiously.
“Ok, so maybe it wasn’t stupid so much, but he wanted me to have dinner with his parents, and I said no, and he made a big deal about it, but I thought it was ok, then, Dean called and left a message, and he got annoyed about it” I breathed.
“You need to slow down” Ashley said, sighing.
“He’s overreacting” I said slowly.
“Is he though? Why wouldn’t you go have dinner with his parents, you know them, it’s not that big of a deal” Ashley sighed.
“Because it’s different now” I breathed.
“Then it isn’t his issue, it’s yours” Ashley pointed out.
“You are not helping” I frowned.
Ashley sighed “I know you expect me to take your side, but..” she began.
“No, I know” I sighed, bitting my lip “I’m being stupid” I added.
“So why are you here and not talking to him?” Ashley asked.
“He’s at work” I sighed.
“Other than this weirdness, how’s it been, really?” Ashley questioned.
I smiled a small smile “It’s been perfect Ash, he’s just, perfect, we can spend hours together and it’s just, amazing” I breathed.
“And the sex?” Ashley asked.
I almost chocked on the sip of water I had taken, my eyes widened as I stared at her.
“Oh come on, don’t be so fringed” Ashley giggled at the look on my face.
I bit my lip, She had asked me a similar question when I started getting serious with Dean, this situation was totally different, but I was just as shocked to hear her ask that question, right out in public, though no one seemed to notice us.
“It’s, I mean, how can I describe it” I stumbled.
“Is it good, great, fantastic?” Ashley asked.
“Higher” I breathed.
Ashley grinned “I always thought he’d be good” She said.
I frowned “You thought about him in bed?” I demanded.
“When you first introduced me to him, yeah, but when I realised how in love with him you were I got over it” Ashley shrugged.
“Wait, how could you…” I began.
“I could just sense it” Ashley said, smiling.
“We’re not talking about that again” I proclaimed.
“Oh come on, tell me, how much higher?” Ashley asked.
“I don’t think there’s a level” I breathed.
Ashley shook his head “He can’t be that good” She said.
“Oh trust me, he is” I grinned.
“Ok, now I’m jealous” Ashley pouted.
“Why, you have Brian” I pointed out.
“Yeah, and Bri is good, don’t get me wrong, but he’s not over the scale good” Ashley sighed.
“This is a rather juvenile discussion” I pointed out.
“And it stops now, tine for coffee” Ashley proclaimed, jumping up and going to order.
I jumped as I got a message, I flicked to the screen, instantly frowning at what I saw.

**I’m moving out**
♠ ♠ ♠
Good news.
2 updates in 1 day.
bad news,
cliff-hanger with no update until next weekend :P

Hope any readers enjoy.

let me know what you think :)

Hopefully when I log in next i'll have some more subs :)
Let your friends know about my story, I'd love more readers :)

Simz <3