Status: Active <3

Trouble

Convinced

Lunch with Ashley was great, but the sinking feeling of the message I received began to wash over me as I reached the apartment.
I frowned as I pushed open the door and noticed boxes, he was serious.
“What are you doing?” I demanded as I spotted him closing one box.
“You got the message” Nathan breathed.
“Why are you being like this? If you’re going to run away after something so insignificant…” I began.
“It occurred to me that we can’t do this anymore” Nathan said slowly, causing my face to fall slightly, he continued before I had a chance to say anything “me living here was suppose to be temporary anyway, I’ll go back to my parents until I find something” He added.
“So just like that, you’re going to walk away?” I demanded.
“We can’t live together” Nathan sighed “Not if we want our relationship to work” he added.
“What do you mean?” I frowned, confusion sweeping over me.
“This isn’t how it’s suppose to be, we just got together and we’re living together” Nathan sighed.
“Why is it an issue if we live under the same roof?” I frowned.
“If we weren’t, all this crap about Dean wouldn’t have come up” Nathan said.
“I like you being close by” I said slowly “Believe it or not, I feel safer with you around” I added.
“Don’t you think it’d be better if we weren’t constantly around each other?” Nathan asked curiously.
“No, I like having you around” I frowned.
“Why?” Nathan asked.
“Because I just like knowing you’ll be here, I like that we can spend all our free time together” I breathed “Don’t you?” I demanded.
“That isn’t the point” Nathan sighed.
“Then what is the point Nathan?” I asked, frowning at him “Why are you suddenly interested in moving out?” I breathed.
“I think it might be better for us” Nathan said.
“How could it be? We both work weird hours, the only reason we see each other is in between work, here, because we live together” I frowned.
Nathan let out a sigh “Do you honestly think that we can keep this up?” He asked.
“Why not?” I demanded.
“I love spending all my time with you; I will always love it, but how long until it gets old for you? How long until you feel that annoyed feeling you began to feel with Dean?” Nathan sighed.
“You’re going to move out, because you think that we’ll become what Dean and I became?” I demanded.
Nathan sighed, not saying anything.
“Nath, Dean and I were never a great fit for one another, we didn’t have the same connection that you and I have” I pointed out.
“And that means that you won’t every get annoyed?” Nathan frowned.
“We’ll both get annoyed with one another every now and then, but the difference is that we’ll be able to work it out” I said softly.
“Do you really not want me to move out?” Nathan demanded.
“I really, really don’t want you to move out” I breathed.
Nathan looked away from me for a second, looking around the room before fixing his eyes on mine “Are you sure?” He asked.
“I’m really sure Nath” I said, leaning over to him and kissing him lightly.
“That wasn’t convincing” Nathan said, he smiled a weak smile.
“Let’s unpack your stuff” I said.
“I’m going to leave this one packed, it’s not important” Nathan shrugged.
“Why?” I asked.
“It’s just some old crap, it was stuff I planned on getting rid of” Nathan said.
“You packed one box?” I asked slowly.
“I pack slow” Nathan shrugged.
“You hungry?” I asked.
Nathan shook his head “Not really” he said, pulling me into his chest lightly “Sorry about before, about being an idiot, basically about everything” He breathed into the crook of my neck.
“I’m sorry about everything too” I sighed.
“Good” Nathan said, kissing my neck lightly.
I smiled “I have an idea, I’m going into my bedroom for a second” I said.
“Ok” Nathan sighed, he let me go and I took off, grinning as I pulled something from the back of my wardrobe.
My police officer outfit was in perfect condition.
I quickly changed into it, pulling on the suspenders and the lacy corset. The outfit was accompanied by a pair of very sexy high heals.
I grinned at my reflection in the mirror before leaning on the doorframe “Hey, can you come in here, I need your help” I called out.
He didn’t respond.
I frowned, calling out again before strutting out to the kitchen “I’m going to have to arrest you for…” I began, but I stopped when I saw Nathan sitting on the couch, his mother sitting beside him.
My eyes widened as she looked me up and down, I couldn’t read her expression, I instantly spun around, taking off back to my bedroom, completely and utterly mortified.
I jumped as the door was pushed open.
Nathan was trying to keep his expression neutral, but I could tell he was about to start laughing.
I threw the hat I had on at him, frowning “I can’t believe that just happened” I breathed.
Nathan grinned “Neither can I” He said.
“Your mother must thing I’m a complete tart” I breathed, burying my head in my hands.
Nathan sat beside me on the bed, wrapping an arm around me “She doesn’t think you are a complete tart, maybe just a half of one” He smirked.
I frowned, sliding from his arms “Please don’t make a joke out of this” I breathed out.
“Get changed and come back out, I promise you she will not hate you” Nathan said.
“Fine” I mumbled.
“By the way, you look so sexy right now” Nathan breathed, kissing my shoulder lightly.
I shook my head at him “You’re an idiot” I muttered as he slid away from me and went back out to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got a chance to update.
hope any new readers are enjoying the story :)

Simz <3