Status: Active <3

Trouble

OK

I bit my lip lightly, smothering down the t-shirt I was wearing; I had been pacing around my room for ten minutes, trying to force myself out to face Nathan and his mum.
I felt sick, physically sick at the thought of facing Elle after what just happened.
A knock at the door, forced me from my thoughts, I pulled it open, almost falling back when I saw Elle standing there.
“Do you mind if I come in?” She asked.
I shook my head, standing aside and letting her into the room.
She smiled as she looked around, spotting odd photo’s I had lying around, some from my past, some from my present.
“I am so sorry about…” I began.
Elle shook her head “Don’t be sorry sweetie, I remember being in a new relationship, being spontaneous and doing different things” She said.
“I…” I began
“Don’t be weirded out by it” Elle said quickly “I’m trying to say that you shouldn’t feel embarrassed, you didn’t know I was out there” she shrugged.
I didn’t know what to say, so I just stared at the floor, I felt like a child again, like I got caught doing something I shouldn’t have been doing.
“You and my son are adults, you don’t need to look so, guilty” Elle said, she laughed a light laugh “Come on, let’s go, Nathan promised he’d make me a coffee, and I want to hear about you two, which by the way, I saw coming” She added, placing a hand over mine.
“You saw it coming?” I asked.
Elle nodded “I could see it from back when you two were in high school” Elle shrugged.
“Really?” I asked.
Elle nodded “And I know you two will last” She shrugged.
“How?” I asked.
“Nathan is willing to do anything for you, he loves living here, and he hated living at home, yet he was willing to move away for you, to make sure you’re relationship lasted” Elle shrugged.
“He is pretty amazing” I breathed.
Elle smiled and nodded before standing up, motioning to go out the door, I followed her to the kitchen, where Nathan was making some coffees.
“All good?” He asked.
I nodded my head, smiling as he handed me a cup.
We spent a while chatting, it was great to catch up with Elle again and to just spend time with her and Nathan.
And I was glad she could push what had happened away and we could be remotely normal.

Nathan kissed my shoulder lightly, wrapping his arms around me from behind as I cleared up things from coffee with his mum.
“So, any chance that police officer uniform will re-surface in the near future?” He asked.
I rolled my eyes, spinning around so I was facing him and he was pinning me against the bench “You should learn when to quit” I said, leaning forward and pressing my lips against his, he smiled into the kiss, lowering his hands to my waist.
I pulled away, resting my forehead against his “I love you” I breathed, closing my eyes for a second, it was technically the first time I had said it to him.
I let him take it in.
Nathan broke out in a smile almost instantly, he leant closer to me and kissed me again, this time kissing me gently, lovingly.
“That sounds good coming from your lips” He whispered as he pulled away.
I smiled, pressing my lips to his ear lightly “I love you” I breathed, nibbling the earlobe lightly.
“You’re a tease” Nathan mumbled as I pushed him away slightly.
“I know” I grinned, turning to finish the washing up.
“Do you want to go out for some dinner?” Nathan asked, grabbing his phone off the bench.
“Mmm, maybe, why?” I asked.
“Thought we could go grab something to eat and then meet up with a few people at this club” Nathan said.
“Club?” I asked.
“Some guy at work said they’re having half off entry at this club, we should go” Nathan shrugged.
“Sounds fun” I said.
“OK, I’ll text him back, we can go in an hour” Nathan commented.
I smiled and nodded before finishing up and turning “I’m going to pick something to wear” I said, taking off.
An hour past and I was officially ready for going out.
I went out to the kitchen, Nathan was leaning against the bench on his phone so I snuck up behind him and slapped him on the bottom “HEY” he exclaimed, turning around, he looked me up and down, smiling “You look amazing” he announced.
“Well thanks, and your butt looks quite amazing in those jeans” I grinned.
“Come on” Nathan said, wrapping one arm around me and walking with me out of the apartment.

Nathan held me tight at his side as we sat at the club, it was like he was afraid to let me go.
I leant up, resting my lips against his ear “Why are you holding on to me so tightly?” I asked.
Nathan turned his head, his lips to my ear “I don’t want some other guy to get hold of you” he said, grinning.
I rolled my eyes, sliding from him and grabbing his hand, pulling him towards the back, the music was lower as we reached further down the hall.
“Where are we going?” Nathan asked.
I pushed open the door to the rest rooms, this was a nice club, so the toilets were pretty nice too, and no one ever went in them in clubs like this.
“Babe” Nathan said slowly.
“You need to relax” I breathed “Seriously, your grip on me is alarming, I’m not going anywhere” I shrugged.
“I’ve never been to a club with someone before” Nathan shrugged “I’m sorry if I’m running it” He mumbled.
I shook my head “You’re not ruining anything Nath, I love it just for the fact that I’m here with you, but ease up a little” I shrugged.
“Ok” Nathan said.
“Let’s go back out” I said, grabbing his hand lightly and pulling him out of the bathroom, we went back down the hall and toward the loud music.
I pulled Nathan onto the dance floor and from there, we were able to enjoy the night.

*

I groaned as my phone blared from the kitchen, my head was spinning. I slid from the bed and quickly went to grab it, just reaching the call.
--Ash--
“This better be important Ashley” I groaned.
“You didn’t invite me to the club last night, I saw the photo’s on facebook, you’re a bitch” Ashley’s shrill voice explained on the other line.
I rolled my eyes “It was a spur of the moment thing” I shrugged.
“But you know I love clubbing” Ashley said, I could tell she was pouting.
“Grow up Ash” I said, shaking my head.
A groan came from the hallway, causing me to look up, I smiled as a shirtless Nathan trudged into the kitchen, frowning at me, he got closer, grabbing me when he reached me and resting his head against my neck, still groaning.
I attempted to shove him off, failing miserable.
“I’m grown up, a grownup who wants to go clubbing” Ashley exclaimed.
“Go yourself” I challenged.
“I want to go with you” Ashley exclaimed.
“You are just being a child now Ash” I sighed.
“How are things with Nathan?” Ashley asked.
I giggled as Nathan kissed my neck, his hands grasping my waist “Fine” I breathed, trying to keep my cool.
“Please tell me I interrupted some amazing sex” Ashley said.
“Ashley” I exclaimed, shaking my head.
“Did I?” Ash asked.
“No” I said.
“But he’s there right now?” Ashley asked.
“He is” I said.
“Ok, I’ll let you go and have amazing sex then, call me after” Ashley giggled.
“You’re disgusting” I proclaimed before hanging up the phone and turning so I was facing Nathan “Good morning” I grinned.
“Why is Ashley disgusting?” Nathan asked.
“Because she told me go call her after we have amazing sex” I grinned.
Nathan raised an eyebrow “Did she now?” He asked.
“She said she always knew you were good in bed” I announced.
“And now she knows, how exactly?” Nathan asked.
“She asked me” I shrugged.
“And you said I’m amazing?” Nathan asked, grinning.
“She interpreted it as amazing, I rated it higher” I shrugged, causing Nathan to grin an even bigger grin.
“Did you really?” he asked, his grin was so big that I thought it would never wipe off his face.
“Let’s deflate that ego of yours shall we” I giggled.
“Breakfast?” Nathan asked, un-wrapping his arms from around me and allowing his smirk to fall into a smile.
“Mmm” I mumbled, closing my eyes for a second.
“You ok?” Nathan asked.
“Yeah, just a little dizzy, I guess I drank a bit more that I should have last night” I shrugged, flickering open my eyes and squinting at the light.
“You didn’t have that much” Nathan frowned, looking at me carefully.
I shrugged again.
“You look a little pale” Nathan said slowly.
“I’m fine” I said, turning, and as I turned, I felt my world spin again, only this time, it didn’t stop.
I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one :P

Hehe ,
hoefully any annoyed readers will tell me what they think of my cliffhanger in this update :)

Hopefully will post another one tomorrow,
if not, MONDAY :O

Simz <3