Status: Active <3

Trouble

Bringing Sexy Back

My week of no work was almost up, and I was at breaking point. I wandered out of my room, groaning when I spotted Nathan in his, shirtless, about to pull on his shirt.
“Can’t you close your door?” I demanded.
Nathan chuckled “What’s your problem?” He asked.
“You’re just annoying” I shrugged, turning, I was grabbed from behind before I had a chance to take a step, Nathan pulled me back “I’m annoying?” He demanded.
I grinned “Very” I shrugged.
Nathan placed his hands on my waist, pulling me into his body “How?” He demanded His shirt was unbuttoned, so I could feel the curves in his chest.
“You just are” I shrugged.
Nathan leant down, pressing his lips to the side of mine, causing me to groan and slide away from him “Stop, you’re going to work now” I reminded him.
“Mmm, I could be late” Nathan shrugged.
“Really? What happened to you wanting me to take it easy?” I asked, raising an eyebrow, we hadn’t been physical in the whole week I’ve been off work, and It was frustrating me, it appeared he was able to hold steady more than I was.
“I think you’ll be ok” Nathan smirked.
“I think you will too” I shrugged, turning.
“Hey” Nathan protested as I walked into the kitchen. I was grinning, but I kept my face away from his.
“Breakfast?” I asked as I heard him close by.
“I’m going” Nathan sighed.
I frowned slightly, spinning around “Are you annoyed at me?” I asked.
Nathan let out a breath “No” he said.
“Yeah” I frowned.
“I’m just a little frustrated, the same way you’ve been all week” Nathan breathed.
“Well, whose fault is that?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“I’ve been worried about you” Nathan pointed out.
“And I’ve been fine” I reminded him.
“Can you blame me for wanting to be sure, watching you go black, it wasn’t something I ever want to go through again” Nathan mumbled.
“If I stay on the meds, and go for checkups, I should be ok” I pointed out.
“I just…” Nathan began.
I sighed, placing my hand on his arm lightly “I don’t want you to constantly be in fear that you’ll hurt me, because you won’t” I breathed.
Nathan sighed, moving away from me “I’ll see you later” He said.
“You working all day?” I asked.
Nathan shook his head “I’ll be back at lunch time” he said.
“Kay” I sighed.
Nathan shook his head, turning back to me and pulling me toward him, he pressed his lips to mine, catching me slightly off guard.
I smiled into the kiss, letting my hands reach up, sitting against his shoulders.
Nathan leant his hands down, digging his thumbs into my waist, I groaned as his lips moved from mine, his forehead pressing lightly against me “I have to go” he sighed.
“You said you could be late” I challenged him.
“Mmm” Nathan mumbled, pressing his lips to mine again lightly and kissing me quickly “I should really, really go” he breathed.
“Mmm” I mumbled “I’ll see you when you get back” I said.
“You definitely will” Nathan said, kissing me again before taking off.

I grinned as I got home from shopping early, I had left not long after Nathan, being sure to get back just before he did, I rushed to the bathroom to slip into some sexy lingerie I had just brought and fixed my hair, pulling it into a bun.
I grinned when the front door clicked open.
“Babe, are you here?” Nathan’s voice sounded.
“In my room” I called out.
I sat on the edge of my bed and waited.
A minute past and Nathan got to the doorway, he looked in, at first missing me, then, his eyes fixed on mine, he looked me up and down before grinning “Well this is what I like to see when I get home” he smirked.
“You like it?” I asked, putting my hands against the bed and leaning back.
Nathan neared me, nodding his head “You are so sexy” He breathed, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.
I grinned into the kiss, sliding my hands up against his chest and pulling against his shirt, Nathan moved down, causing me to drop back, my back hitting the mattress.
He moved his hands down my body, touching every inch of bare skin as he kissed me.
I gasped as his lips left mine, pressing against my shoulder and bitting lightly against the skin, he kissed down, along my chest, down to my stomach.
He kissed back up the same way, towards my neck, along my collarbone and back to my lips.
His kisses were urgent and full of fire, I didn’t blame him, 1 week was driving me crazy as well.

I giggled as Nathan kissed my shoulder, moving the shirt I was wearing to the side, his arms loosely wrapped around me, his shirtless chest pressed against my back as I stirred the pasta sauce on the stove.
“Remind me again why we have left the bedroom” he breathed against my skin, a slight groan in his voice.
I rolled my eyes lightly “I’m hungry, we did use up a lot of energy” I pointed out.
“Mmm” Nathan mumbled, kissing my shoulder again, his hands slid under the top I was wearing in the process.
“I think we’ve made up for the week” I said slowly.
“We haven’t” Nathan said, his hands still exploring the bare skin under my top.
I rolled my eyes, putting the wooden spoon down and spinning around leaning towards him and pressing my lips to his.
Nathan’s hands slid to my waist, his thumbs digging into my sides, I let out a breath as he pulled away, pressing his forehead to mine “Sauce” he said, pointing to remind me.
I nodded, stirring the sauce and turning it off before grabbing some pasta which I had already cooked.
“I really don’t ever want to stop kissing you” Nathan announced, pulling me back and kissing me again lightly.
“Lucky for you you don’t have to” I said, shaking my head.
“I’m going to hold you to that” Nathan said, kissing me again.
“Mmm, I guess you have to stop sometimes” I said, giggling as he groaned when I walked away to finish preparing the pasta.
“You’re killing me” Nathan groaned, sitting against the bench, I finished cooking and made two bowls, handing one to Nathan “Shut up and eat” I said, rolling my eyes at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts??

Welcome to all new subs,
let me know what you think if you want to :P

Simz <3