Status: Active <3

Trouble

Not So Smooth Sailing

I bit my lip lightly as my eyes flickered open in the night, Dean’s arms were lightly wrapped around me, I had on his shirt, fitting loosely against me.
Slowly I slid from his grasp, tiptoeing to the kitchen to grab a drink of water.
I pulled my bottle from the fridge and sipped lightly.
Footsteps sounded from the hallway, causing me to look up, Nathan’s face came from the darkness, a sad look present on his face “hey” He said softly.
“Hi” I said, smiling weakly.
“You and Dean made up then” Nathan breathed.
“What makes you say that?” I asked.
“The walls are pretty thin” Nathan mumbled.
I bit my lip lightly, my cheeks warming up, I didn’t think he was home, Dean and I did get a little carried away.
“He wants to move in here” I breathed.
“Oh” Nathan said, frowning slightly “When?” he asked.
“He’s not sure if he can get out of his lease just yet” I shrugged.
“I should start looking for a place then” Nathan sighed.
“That’s not what I meant….” I began.
“Hey, I wouldn’t want to be in the way, you guys are a couple, surly you’d want this place to yourselves” Nathan mumbled.
“You are living here because you can’t afford a place of your own, I’m not forcing you out, and hopefully he won’t get out of the lease anyway” I breathed.
“You don’t want him to move in here?” Nathan asked, grabbing his water from the fridge and taking a sip.
“Honestly, I don’t know, things have been weird lately, and I don’t know if pushing the boundaries would help or hinder our relationship” I sighed.
“You’ve been together what, two years?” Nathan asked.
I nodded.
“You don’t have commitment issues do you? Because that’d mean you’re the guy in the relationship” Nathan questioned a small grin on his face.
I frowned, slapping him lightly on the chest “Thanks” I said, shaking my head.
It was in this moment that I actually realised how close we were, Nathan’s eyes sat on mine, and for a split second, his hand touched mine.
Quickly, he moved away “Uh, I’m going to, get back to bed” He said, taking his water bottle with him, he didn’t look back, he just took off to his room.
I frowned, shaking my head, what the hell was that?
I sipped a little more water before putting my bottle away and going back to bed.
Dean was still soundlessly sleeping.
I slid in next to him, closing my eyes tightly.
I couldn’t turn of my thoughts, I couldn’t stop thinking about Nathan, about how for a split second, for a fraction of a moment, he was different, and so was I.

I woke up late, sighing and turning to the side, Dean was still sleeping.
Sliding away from him, I walked out of the room, attempting to go to the bathroom; a shirtless Nathan beat me, his hand reaching the door before mine.
“I’m just too fast for you” He smirked, he was acting as though nothing happened, that there was no weirdness in what happened last night.
“Nath…” I began.
“Mmm” Nathan breathed.
“Don’t use all the hot water” I warned, shaking my head before going off to my room, Dean was up.
“Hey” he said groggily.
“Hi” I giggled, sitting against the bed and lying back across his legs.
“You look damn good in my shirt” Dean announced, leaning down and kissing me lightly.
“I know, I look better than you in it” I giggled as he pulled away.
“Way to ruin it” Dean said, rolling his eyes.
I turned, moving so I was straddling him “Don’t I though?” I asked, leaning up and pressing my lips against the side of his.
“Don’t be a tease” Dean groaned as I moved my lips away from his.
I grinned, running my hands lightly down his body “Never” I giggled.
“Baby” Dean groaned, stopping me by firmly holding onto my arms with his hands.
“What?” I questioned innocently, bitting my lip to stop myself from giggling again.
Dean shook his head, flipping me over and pinning me to the bed “You’re too sexy for your own good” he announced, capturing my lips with his and kissing me lightly, he trailed down my neck, nibbling my skin lightly and rested against the crook of my neck, licking and bitting the skin lightly.
My eyes fluttered as he kissed me, making my body shudder.
He slid his hands under the tee-shirt, running along my bare skin before detaching his lips from my skin and pulling the shirt off me.
I took this opportunity to slid my hands to his shoulders, pulling him tighter against me as he then began kissing down my body.

I slid out of my room once again wearing the tee-shirt and went to the kitchen to grab Dean and I some breakfast before we showered, Nathan was making a coffee.
He didn’t smile at me like he usually did, instead, he shot me a weird look.
“Don’t you two ever stop?” he asked.
“Excuse me?” I frowned as I grabbed some bread to toast.
“You and Dean, you’re like rabbits” he breathed out, a sense of bitterness in his tone.
“Why is that your business, or problem?” I demanded.
“I told you that the walls are thin” Nathan mumbled.
“Yeah, and the walls are my walls, if it’s an issue then there’s the door” I frowned “You shouldn’t be the one to talk, what about you night time guests?” I demanded.
“I thought we went through this” Nathan frowned.
“Mmm, thing is Nathan, he’s my boyfriend, this is my apartment, if we want to sleep together, we can” I shrugged.
“I know” Nathan said, his eyes meeting the ground.
“Then what’s the issue?” I demanded.
“There isn’t one” Nathan sighed.
“Right” I said slowly.
“I just… never mind” Nathan breathed, shaking his head and grabbing his phone off the bench.
“What, tell me” I breathed.
“It’s nothing, I’ll see you later” Nathan said.
“Ok” I frowned.
Nathan took off, frustrating me slightly, I made Dean and I some toast and took it to the bedroom.
“You took a while” Dean said.
“Mmm, yeah, I was talking to Nathan” I sighed.
“Right, about what?” Dean asked.
“Nothing important” I breathed.
Dean grabbed a piece of toast “If I move in here, is he going to move out?” Dean questioned.
I frowned “I don’t see why he’d have to, he’s in a hard situation Dean, he’s not doing well financially and I’m his friend, I want to help him” I breathed.
“Don’t get pissy with me, I just asked” Dean sighed, shaking his head.
“Well the answer is no” I shrugged.
“Ok” Dean said, frowning.
“Are you going to stay tonight?” I asked curiously.
“I have work tomorrow, so probably not” Dean sighed.
“Ok” I sighed.
Dean and I spent some time talking, it was something that we could fall into so easily, which was the good thing about our relationship.
He left around lunch time, giving me some time to myself.