Status: Active <3

Trouble

Plan

I sighed as I pulled open the fridge, grabbing something to eat.
It was Saturday, and by Saturday, I was always exhausted from working the week.
I grabbed some eggs and began making myself some breakfast, I hadn’t heard Nathan come in, but I knew he got in early in the morning from work, our work schedule’s have been hectic all week.
I left the eggs out, they were better at room temperature, and went off to change as I had kept my pyjama’s on.
I went to my room, grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.
As I was about to pull off my top there was a knock at the door and it was pushed open “Hey, mind if I join you?” Nathan asked, he grinned at me.
I smiled as I spotted him, he was shirtless, and his hair was a mess.
I slid close to him and leant up, pressing my lips to his instantly.
He grinned into the kiss, pulling away after a minute “I missed you” I announced.
“Clearly” Nathan grinned.
“Aren’t you tiered? You got home like, early” I said.
“I’m never too tiered when I have the chance to shower with hotness at your level” Nathan grinned.
I rolled my eyes “We can always have a bath” I breathed.
“Mmm, I actually like that idea” Nathan said, leaning forward and kissing me again.
I turned, leaning over the bath to turn on the water, gasping as Nathan grabbed me from behind.
“Slow down Romeo, let me get the bath ready first” I laughed.
“You’re waving your butt in my face, I can’t help it” Nathan complained as he let me go.
“Then don’t look” I said.
“Hey, that’s like giving a kid a bag of lollies and saying, don’t eat any of these lollies, they taste too good” Nathan groaned.
I giggled at this and continued making the bath.
“How’s work been?” Nathan asked, sitting against the wall and leaning back.
“Mmm, it’s been ok actually” I shrugged.
“You’re handling being back ok?” Nathan questioned.
I nodded “It’s been an easy few day’s” I shrugged “How about you, how’s work?” I asked.
“Boring, and what makes it worse is I don’t see you at all” Nathan sighed.
“I know it sucks” I sighed.
“But I’m asking for better shifts, so we should be able to work out our schedules” Nathan shrugged.
I turned the water off as the tub was full enough and turned around “Don’t watch me strip” I said.
Nathan grinned “I can’t promise you that” He said.
“Seriously Nathan” I breathed.
Nathan grabbed me, his hands on my waist lightly and smiled “ok” he said, kissing me quickly before letting me go and turning around.
Once I was in, I let out a breath “Ok” I said.
Nathan turned around to face me “Now you can’t watch me” he said.
I shrugged, closing my eyes, causing Nathan to chuckle lightly “I don’t mind babe, I’m already half way there” he reminded me, all he had to take off were his brief’s as that was all he slept in.
He slid into the bath, and my eyes flickered open, meeting his.

I smiled as Nathan wrapped his arms around me from the side, we were currently sitting on the couch, watching a movie.
“I love this part” I said.
Nathan kissed me on the top of the head lightly, looking towards the screen.
“The things I do for you” He said.
I giggled, slapping him lightly on the chest and keeping attention to the TV.
I jumped as my phone rang, sighing I went to answer it.
“Hello” I said.
“Hey, it’s James” James’ voice sounded on the other end.
“Hey James, what’s up?” I asked.
“A few of the nurse team and doctors are going out tonight to farewell Amanda and I’m calling round for more people, are you interested?” James asked.
“Where are you guys going?” I asked.
“We were going to bar hop” James shrugged.
“I’m up for it I guess” I said.
“Cool, I’ll put your name down on the list, we have limited spots” James said.
“Ok if I bring someone?” I asked.
“I only have 1 spot left” James said.
“Oh, surly he could get on the list to” I frowned.
“Sorry” James sighed.
“I guess that’s ok” I said.
“See you tonight, I’ll text you the first bar” James announced.
“See you” I said.
“Where are you going?” Nathan asked as I returned to the couch.
“They’re having a farewell for one of the nurses, she’s moving hospitals” I said.
“Oh” Nathan said.
“I probably won’t go lone though, I’ll just make an appearance” I shrugged.
“You shouldn’t go, you can’t be drinking” Nathan breathed.
I frowned “I shouldn’t go?” I asked.
“I just mean that you should take it easy” Nathan sighed.
“Mmm, so not going out, staying here with you is taking it easy?” I asked.
“Don’t get mad” Nathan said.
“You know that controlling factors is the reason I broke up with Dean” I mumbled.
Nathan sighed, jumping up and grabbing my hands “I’m not trying to control you, I’m just looking out for you” he said.
“Sure” I frowned.
“I didn’t mean to sound controlling, I just worry that…” Nathan began.
“That what, being out will hurt me?” I sighed.
“Yeah” Nathan mumbled.
I sighed “I’ll take it easy, and I’ll be home early, I promise” I said.
Nathan didn’t say anything to that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mind the crappy filler update.
drama to come.
working on the next chap :P

Simz <3