Status: Active <3

Trouble

Haze

I closed my eyes as I stood at the bench, waiting for my coffee to cool down.
It had been a week since the non fight, we were over it, which I was glad for, I was able to move on and trust him again, and he was able to do the same.
As I waited, I mentally checked things off in my mind, jumping slightly as a pair of hands sat against my waist “What are you doing with your pretty little butt sticking out like that?” Nathan’s voice asked, low and husky in my ear as he leant against me.
“Coffee’s hot” I breathed.
Nathan pressed his lips to my shoulder “I know a perfect way to pass some time” he said, kissing up and along, reaching my neck.
“Mmm, I like your thinking” I breathed.
Nathan smirked against my skin, pulling me up to sit me against the bench, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved so his lips were lightly pressed to mine.
I gasped as Nathan moved his hands, resting them against my thighs, he slid his hands up and down as he kissed me.
His lips moved from mine and kissed my neck again lightly as his hands continued to move up, he was about to move my clothes away, when his mobile rang, he moved away from me and groaned, causing me to giggle as he went to answer the call. I slid off the bench, earning a groan form him before he answered.
“Hello” He snapped angrily.
“Not a great time dude” He breathed.
“Seriously, you could have told me this later” Nathan groaned.
I giggled again at the frustrated look on his face, when he finally hung up the phone he walked back over and rested his head against my shoulder “Bedroom?” he asked.
I shook my head “I’m going out” I shrugged.
“Now?” Nathan asked.
“Yes, now” I said, rolling my eyes.
“I have plans with Ash, I’ll be back later” I said.
“But, but no” Nathan complained, holding on to me.
I rolled my eyes “You can come, but she’ll just be gawking at you the whole time, she can’t stop talking about what I told her last time” I said.
“About me being above scale?” Nathan smirked.
I nodded.
“Maybe I should join you” Nathan grinned.
“You’re ego is already inflated enough” I challenged.
“I’ll make you dinner tonight then” Nathan said.
“Mmm, Sure” I shrugged.
“Have fun” Nathan sighed, kissing me lightly on the cheek as I walked past him and grabbed my bag.
“See you later” I said.

“So that’s all moved on from then? You were angry about it when it happened” Ashley sighed, we were talking about what had happened last week, after woods, even though we had both brushed it off, I called Ashley, she was my go to, I always talked through things with her, we had been talking all week and I guess I wasn’t as over it as I had wanted to be.
“I guess, I mean, I just want to forget it happened” I sighed.
“So he gets away with almost hooking up with some booty call?” Ashley asked.
“He didn’t do anything” I breathed.
“Sim, Nathan’s a great guy, and you two are happy, and I won’t mention the other thing I always mention, but does that grant him a get out of jail free card here?” Ashley questioned.
Nathan and I hadn’t really been intimate at all since last week happened, and Ash was trying to stop me from anything happening tonight, since I had told her he was making me dinner, and she assumed that’s what dinner meant.
“Nate wouldn’t cheat on me” I breathed.
“I’m not saying he will, I’m just, I’m worried that if he does, you’d be so blinded that you would forgive him” Ashley sighed.
“No” I said, shaking my head “We may be in a relationship haze Ash, but I’m not stupid” I said.
“Ok” Ashley sighed.
“I don’t know why you are so invested in my relationship, you barley even talk about yours, about Brian” I breathed.
“Bri and I are normal, there’s no drama, it’s not interesting” Ashley pouted.
I shook my head “I wish that was how Nate and I were, you don’t know how good you have it” I said.
“If you guys are on track, there won’t be any drama from here on in” Ashley reminded me.
“I hope that’s the case” I sighed.

When I got to the apartment in the afternoon, I spotted Nathan in the kitchen.
“I love this domestic goddess look” I giggled as I looked him up and down, he was wearing an apron, which just made me all the more amused.
“I thought you’d be home later” Nathan said.
“Should I leave and come back?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“No, it’s just not ready yet” Nathan sighed.
“I don’t mind waiting, and watching you cook” I said, grinning.
“I don’t’ like being on show” Nathan complained.
I rolled my eyes “You think I do? You watch me all the time” I reminded him.
“That’s because you’re all hot” Nathan smirked.
“Well I want to watch you now” I shrugged.
“Fine” Nathan said, shaking his head at me “How was your catch up with Ashley?” he asked.
“It was, fine” I breathed, Ash had gone on about me being too forgiving, about me being blinded, in the love haze, so badly that I couldn’t see any of the bad in what Nathan had done last week.
“Just fine?” Nathan asked, he looked up from what he was doing, his eyes instantly focusing on mine.
I nodded, diverting my gaze and slipping from the bench “I’m going to change” I breathed.
Nathan let out a breath, not saying anything as I took off to my bedroom, I shut the door and leant against it for a second, thinking, Ash struck some good points as she more or less threw words at me, Nathan and I do have a lot we need to talk about, something we haven’t done at all, it seems like we’ve just been avoiding each other the whole week.
I quickly changed before going back out, bitting my lip as I approached the bench.
“Nate” I breathed.
“Mmm, what’s up?” Nathan asked, not turning to face me.
“I think we need to have a conversation about our situation, a real conversation” I breathed.
Nathan turned, his eyes meeting mine “What do you mean?” he asked.

TBC
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts??

Simz <3