Status: Active <3

Trouble

Conversations

“After last week, we’ve been avoiding one another” I announced “Which I guess is an achievements since we live with one another” I added.
“I haven’t been intentionally avoiding you” Nathan frowned.
“Haven’t you?” I sighed.
“No” Nathan said, shaking his head.
“This morning was the most physical we’ve been in a week Nate” I breathed.
“So? Is our relationship about sex? We can’t be happy if we’re not sleeping with one another?” Nathan demanded.
“I’m not saying that..” I frowned.
“Then what are you trying to say?” Nathan demanded.
“Why haven’t you even tried to kiss me all week?” I demanded.
Nathan sighed, his eyes meeting mine “I thought you wanted me to back off, after what happened, I, I didn’t want to pressure you” he said.
“Why would you think that?” I asked.
“What I did, it was wrong, I shouldn’t have even thought about texting Lay, I wanted to make sure you were really forgiving me before I pushed it” Nathan said.
“I already told you that I forgave you” I pointed out.
“I just didn’t want to mess anything up, I love you, you know that, and If my stupidity cost us this relationship, I honestly don’t know how I’d handle it” Nathan sighed.
“I’m not going to flip out about something if there is a explanation, and besides, what happened, it was a non event, if you had actually met her, that would be another story” I pointed out.
“Does it bother you that it’s been a week?” Nathan asked curiously, a smirk playing on his lips.
I shook my head at him, rolling my eyes “Hey, I can handle a week” I shrugged.
“If I remember correctly last time you went a little crazy” Nathan said.
“It was more of boredom” I shrugged.
“Sure” Nathan said, turning and pretending to be busy.
“So, what are you making?” I asked curiously.
“Just pasta” Nathan shrugged.
“Just pasta? What kind?” I questioned.
“You can wait and see” Nathan said.
“Can I help?” I asked.
“No, I said I’d make you dinner, now go and do something else” Nathan said, waving me off.
“So bossy” I said shaking my head, taking off to my room.
After half an hour of just lying around listening to music Nathan appeared in the doorway “Dinner’s ready” he said.
“Is it now?” I asked.
“Just come on” Nathan said, shaking his head.
I followed him into the kitchen, smiling at what I saw, he had put candles on the table, roses in the middle, it was all so romantic.
“This is, amazing” I said.
“I try” Nathan said.
“Why?” I frowned, suddenly it dawned on me, he hadn’t once done anything like this, sure he had his romantic side, but nothing like this.
“What do you mean why?” Nathan asked.
“You’ve never done this before” I pointed out.
“Yeah, well, I thought it was about time I did, things haven’t been easy for us, I just wanted to do something to show you how much I love you” Nathan shrugged.
“The timing seems a little blurred” I breathed.
“You think I’m doing this out of guilt?” Nathan asked, a small frown creasing the features of his face.
“Kind of, yes” I sighed.
“That isn’t it at all” Nathan breathed “I thought we were moving on from what happened” He frowned.
“We are, which makes me wonder why you did this, why you’re trying so hard” I breathed.
“I’m not” Nathan said, shaking his head “I know I haven’t done this before, and that’s partly why I did it, I don’t want our relationship to be boring, I don’t want you to think about me like you started to think about Dean, I want us to always have that spark, and I know doing things differently once and a while, that ignites that spark” he breathed.
“I didn’t think that we needed to ignite any spark” I frowned.
“Didn’t you?” Nathan asked.
“No” I breathed.
“Funny, after what you said before…” Nathan attempted.
“I think what we really need is a shower, a long, hot shower” I breathed out, my eyes focusing on his.
“Really, we’re back to this now?” Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Is that a problem?” I asked.
Nathan sighed “You’re acting bi-polar” He said, shaking his head “One minute you’re annoyed at me for making this dinner, thinking I have some motive, and now…” he began.
“Fine, I wanted a reaction” I mumbled, shaking my head.
A hurt look crossed Nathan’s face as he searched my eyes for answers “I don’t get it, I don’t understand why suddenly you think all I care about is…” Nathan began.
“Stop” I breathed, cutting him off “You don’t understand because you aren’t trying to understand” I mumbled.
“It’s because of last week, isn’t it” Nathan sighed.
“Gold star for figuring that out” I muttered sarcastically, feeling frustration flood through me.
“You don’t have to be sarcastic about it” Nathan frowned.
“I’m sorry” I breathed, shaking my head “I need to go, I need some air” I breathed, turning.

I walked back into the apartment an hour later, finding all the food packed and everything cleaned.
I bit my lip, walking through the silent apartment and found Nathan in his room, sitting on the edge of his bed.
“Hey” I sighed.
Nathan looked up, a faint smile crossing his face “Hi” he said.
“I may have overreacted slightly” I breathed.
Nathan shook his head, sliding aside and motioning for me to sit beside him “No, you didn’t, I did something stupid, and it’s something you can’t move on from, I understand” he said.
“No” I mumbled “I can move on from it Nate, I just, it’s going to take me time” I sighed.
“Are you sure?” Nathan asked.
I nodded, kissing his cheek lightly and let out a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the lack of updates, I know it's been a while!
Hopefully the next one will be soon :P

If you like my style of writing I have two more stories in the works at the moment, 'Run' and 'Ignite' I'm not sure how to post links to them in this note, sorry :|
If you come across them, check them out :)
they are updated at least every second day :P

Simz <3