Status: Active <3

Trouble

Change

“I honestly just need to keep my head down and hack the punches Ash, I don’t know how else to deal with this” I sighed into the phone, Ashley had called me, hoping she’d be interrupting something after last night.
“No, I won’t accept that, you need to find out where he’s staying and you need to seduce the hell out of him” Ashley exclaimed.
“He wants space Ash, if I throw myself at him it’ll just be a cry for help, I’d reek of desperation” I breathed.
“But you are desperate” Ashley reminded me.
“I’m not that desperate” I frowned.
“So what’s the next step then? The dude can’t even kiss you any more” Ashley sighed.
I bit my lip “I’m just waiting to see what happens next, if I push him, there’s a chance he’ll end things, I can’t lose him” I sighed.
Ashley was about to say something when there was a knock at my apartment door.
I sighed “I got to go Ash” I said.
“Ok, you call me if you need to talk” Ashley said.
“I will” I promised before hanging up.
I went to answer the door, bitting my lip as I spotted Ryan.
“What are you doing here?” I demanded.
“We need to talk” Ryan breathed.
“I don’t have anything to say to you” I shrugged.
“I have something to say, and I’m not leaving until you listen” Ryan announced.
“Ryan, honestly, there is no reason for you to even be here, there’s nothing between you and I” I pointed out.
“How can you say that when we’ve never given it a shot?” Ryan demanded.
“I’ve told you, you had your chance” I snapped.
“But what if we have another chance?” Ryan asked.
“I don’t want you Ryan, I don’t want a chance with you, everything in my life is a mess because of you, my boyfriend and I are just getting on track, I don’t even know if we’ll be back to normal again, I don’t want you around, just leave” I hissed, shaking my head.
Ryan grabbed my arm lightly “You don’t mean that” he said.
I was about to reply when a voice sounded “She said leave”.
I didn’t even need to see him to know the voice, Nathan came into view, he was beyond thrilled to see Ryan.
“We’re just having a conversation” Ryan breathed.
“And I believe that conversation is over” Nathan said, pointing to the exit.
Ryan frowned, letting me go “Fine” he said, shaking his head, he turned, knocking Nathan’s shoulder as he walked passed him.
As soon as he was gone I let out a breath and Nathan walked into the apartment.
“Are you ok?” Nathan asked.
“Fine, he wouldn’t hurt me” I breathed.
“Listen” Nathan sighed “I’m, I’m sorry about yesterday” He said, his eyes focusing on mine.
“It’s ok” I sighed.
“No, it isn’t, I flipped, when in that moment, all I wanted to do, was…” Nathan trailed off, for a second he was silent, until he neared me, placing his hand on my cheek and leaning forward.
As soon as our lips met, fireworks erupted around us, I didn’t realise how much I actually missed his kisses, until we were kissing.
When he pulled away, Nathan pressed his forehead to mine “I love you” he said softly “And I don’t want to lose you, not over something like this, not over someone like him” He breathed.
“I love you too Nate” I mumbled, closing my eyes, Nathan’s lips met mine again, kissing me softly and sweetly.
“I missed doing that” he mumbled as he pulled away.
I let out a breath, unable to say anything.
“Are you sure you’re ok?” Nathan asked.
I nodded “More than ok” I breathed, Nathan’s hands were on my waist, being in his arms, having him hold me, that’s what made everything ok.
“I’d suggest we go out, but I don’t want to let you go” Nathan breathed, his eyes digging into mine.
“I agree, we shouldn’t move” I breathed.
“Maybe a little” Nathan said, his lips pressing to mine again, his hands on my waist moving under the shirt I had on.
I moved my hands up, grasping onto his shoulders as we kissed.
Nathan lifted me slightly, spinning me and dropping me down to the couch, our lips dethatching.
He straddled me, his knees either side of me on the couch as his lips found mine again.
As we kissed, his body pressed to mine, his hands sat on the back of the couch, pinning me to it.
As our lips entwined, I realised that this was worth everything and anything I gave it, I loved Nathan more than anything and no matter what, I’d do what I needed to keep him in my life.
Nathan pulled away for a second, breathing out “Should we go to your room?” He asked.
I shook my head, using both hands to undo the buttons on his shirt.
Once they were all undone, I slid the shirt off his shoulders, my hands sitting against the bare skin of his chest, feeling every single curve.
Nathan grinned, leaning down and pressing his lips to my neck.
“Nate” I groaned.
Nathan smirked against my skin “What?” he asked, playing dumb, his lips were still lightly pressed against me.
“Don’t be an ass” I hissed.
Nathan chuckled lightly “I love when you get pissed off” He said.
I moved my hands down, lightly pulling at the buckle of his belt “You’re done teasing” I announced.
Nathan grinned as I successfully undid the belt and pushed him slightly to get the pants off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I never thought I'd get 1 subscriber for this story,
so I'm glad I've got at least a few more than that.
this is my longest story to date, 35 chapters in and many more to come :P

Thanks for reading and I hope that someone might comment to let me know their thoughts :)
Ps. Drama to come, I may update once more today because I'm so excited about what I have written next :P

Simz <3