Status: Active <3

Trouble

Stupid

I could barely keep myself from blurting out the whole truth to Dean.
I hated keeping something so serious from him, but if I did tell him, things would be over.
Though I had doubted my relationship with him lately, ending it for good seemed more painful than anything.
I jumped as my phone buzzed beside me, it was pretty early in the morning.

**Morning baby, I have a surprise for you, come over x D**

I bit my lip lightly, did I really want to see him now? I hadn’t spoken to him since Nathan and I had kissed, more out of fear that I’d say something than anything else.

**Kinda busy, maybe later? xS**

I sent the text, jumping as a loud noise sounded from the kitchen, I left my phone on the bed, going to see what was happening.
A groan came from the ground across from the bench, I couldn’t see, so I went around, frowning as I noticed Nathan lying on the ground.
“What happened?” I asked.
Nathan rubbed his head, attempting to get up only to fall back slightly.
I dropped down, grabbing his hand, there was blood on it.
“Nathan” I said slowly.
“I slipped on some oil, I’m fine” He breathed out, speedily tearing his hand from mine.
“You’re bleeding” I said, frowning “And you’re clearly dizzy” I added.
“I’m fine” Nathan frowned again, he pushed himself off the ground so he was standing.
“Don’t be stupid” I breathed out, moving so I was behind him, I grabbed his head lightly, there was a small cut at the end of his hairline.
“Let me take you to the hospital” I sighed.
“It’s just a cut, it’s nothing” Nathan breathed.
“And who’s the nurse here?” I demanded.
“That doesn’t mean anything” Nathan muttered.
“I’ll pretend you didn’t just take a stab at my job, sit down” I sighed, pulling a chair over.
“Why?” Nathan frowned.
“I’m going to clean the cut, if it gets any sort of infection you’re going to have trouble” I breathed; I went to the sink and got some warm water before finding a clean cloth.
“Put your head down a little” I said, gently pushing the back of his head.
I used the cloth to wipe the wound, Nathan cringed slightly “You might need stiches” I sighed.
“Is it that bad?” Nathan asked.
“What the hell did you hit it on?” I frowned.
“I don’t know, the bench, it was stupid, I dropped stuff and didn’t clean it so I slipped” Nathan sighed.
“Stupid is one word for it” I said, shaking my head.
“You don’t have to be all judgmental” Nathan breathed “I made a mistake, I’ve been doing that a lot lately” He muttered.
I let out a breath and threw the cloth away before washing my hands.
“I can take you to the hospital now if you want, I have to go in to sort out my shifts anyway” I breathed.
“I can drive myself” Nathan shrugged.
I shook my head, spinning around to face him “Believe it or not Nathan, I’m trying to help you” I breathed.
“Maybe I don’t need your help” Nathan frowned.
“Right now, you do, you’re in no condition to drive” I pointed out.
“Fine” Nathan breathed out.
“Let’s go then” I sighed.

I drive home from the hospital was in dead silence, I didn’t want to talk to him, I didn’t know what to say.
Nathan went ahead of me up to the apartment when we arrived.
Sighing, I walked up the stairs, taking my time.
I reached the apartment and noticed Nathan sitting at the counter.
“You’re supposed to be resting” I mumbled.
“I am” Nathan shrugged.
“Go lie down or something” I said, shaking my head.
He didn’t respond, frustrating me slightly.
I grabbed a bottle of water and went to my room, sighing as I spotted my phone lying on my bed, I had forgotten where I left it.
I grabbed it, shaking my head at the messages.

**Ok, what time? x D**

**Baby? What time? X D**

**S, where are you? xD**

**Come on why aren’t you texting back?**

There were a few miscalls too.
I sighed, shaking my head, I wasn’t gone all that long.
I was about to call him, when my phone rang.
I sighed, answering it “Where have you been?” Dean demanded, before I had a chance to speak.
“I forgot my phone” I sighed.
“Where did you go?” Dean asked.
“I had to take Nathan to the hospital, he slipped on something in the kitchen and needed stiches” I breathed.
A silence filled the phone, which was odd, because usually Dean found it hard to shut up.
“You didn’t think to text me?” he asked after a short while.
“I told you, I forgot my phone” I mumbled.
“Right, sorry” Dean sighed “I just freaked out a little, no one was answering the home phone, your mobile just rang out, I thought something might have happened to you” he sighed.
“Nope, I’m fine, sorry I worried you” I sounded; I fiddled with the edge of my bed sheets letting out a long sigh.
“So are you going to come over now that you’re done?” Dean asked.
“Mmm, I’ll come over soon” I said.
“Good” Dean said “I’ll be waiting” He added.
I bit my lip lightly as I put the phone down.
Someone cleared their throat from the doorway, causing me to look up.
“I wanted to say thanks” Nathan breathed out, his eyes barley meeting mine.
“Mmm” I mumbled.
“I know I was being stubborn, and I know what a pain in the ass I can be sometimes…” Nathan began.
“I’m not so insensitive that I’d leave you to bleed” I breathed, cutting him off.
“I know” Nathan mumbled.
“I appreciate the gratitude, but it’s not necessary” I shrugged.
“Ok” Nathan sighed.
“I told you that you need to be resting, so go and rest” I sighed.
“I am, I just felt like I needed to say thanks” Nathan said, his eyes diverted to mine for a second before he turned around, walking slowly to his room.
I let out a groan before closing my bedroom door and changing.
As I left, I popped by Nathan’s room, he was lying on the bed, shirtless.
I bit my lip, knocking lightly to catch his attention.
He looked over, sitting up slightly “What’s up?” He asked.
“I’m going out, you’ll be ok right?” I asked.
“I’ll be fine” Nathan shrugged.
“Kay” I said, turning around and walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope any readers like.
rememeber to comment and subscribe if you haven't already

much love and laughter,

Simz