Status: Active <3

Trouble

Flicker

Dean kissed my cheek every so often as we sat watching some stupid show he liked.
He rested his head against mine, letting out a breath.
“You ok? You seem distracted” He said softly.
“I’m fine” I breathed out slowly.
“Are you?” Dean asked.
I nodded “I am, why don’t we go out” I sounded, sliding from his grasp.
“Where?” Dean asked.
“I don’t know, anywhere” I shrugged.
“I much prefer to stay in” Dean shrugged, grabbing me and pulling me down so I was in his lap.
I shook my head “Come on Dean” I groaned.
“Baby, seriously, I’ve been busy at work all week, I just want to rest” Dean sighed.
I frowned “Fine” I breathed, moving away from him and going into the kitchen.
“Oh don’t be all pissy with me now” Dean frowned.
“Mmm, because I should be all happy joy, joy that all my boyfriend wants to do is stay in and watch TV” I muttered.
“Hey, I suggested something else” Dean said, he smirked at this.
“You’re an idiot Dean” I frowned.
“Oh come on, lighten up” Dean said, shaking his head.
“We don’t do anything anymore” I pointed out.
“We’re adults, we have stable lives, that’s what adulthood is like” Dean shrugged.
“No, it’s what you’re making it like, Dean” I breathed.
“What do you want to do? Do you want to go out? We can go out…” Dean began.
“Do you know what, right now, I just want to go home” I said, shaking my head.
“Why are you getting to annoyed at me?” Dean frowned.
“I just, I’m sick of how boring we’ve become” I breathed.
“We’re not boring, I’ll prove it, we’ll go out next weekend, a big night out” Dean said.
I shook my head “I think I just need to go home now” I said.
“Ok, well, call me tomorrow after work” Dean sighed.
I nodded, letting out a long breath before grabbing my bag and taking off home.

I sighed as I got home, instantly putting my stuff down and going to check on Nathan.
I knocked on the door lightly before pushing it open “Hey, I’m back, are you ok?” I asked, poking my head in.
Nathan was on the ground, causing me to frown, he was doing push ups.
“What are you doing?” I demanded.
“I was bored” Nathan shrugged.
“You’ve got a concussion, you shouldn’t be exercising” I breathed.
Nathan turned and pulled himself up to the bed “Why don’t you try sitting and doing nothing all day, it’s hard” he mumbled.
I rolled my eyes “Let me check the stiches, they sometimes might loosen” I said.
Nathan sighed, leaning forward so I could have a look.
I sat on the bed beside him, placing my hands gently on his head and taking a look “All good” I said, pushing his head back a little and moving his hands away.
Nathan nodded, his eyes meeting mine “All I did was sit ups and push ups, my head had nothing to do with it” He shrugged.
“You can’t blame me for being worried” I breathed.
Nathan shook his head, his eyes meeting mine for a second, he leant forward, and so did I.
I cringed slightly, moving my head, our faces were inches apart.
“I should, um, Are you hungry?” I asked, jumping up off the bed.
“I ate” Nathan breathed.
“Ok. If you need me, I’ll be in the kitchen” I mumbled.
“Sim” Nathan mumbled.
“Yeah?” I asked, spinning to face him.
“I forgot to ask the nurse, can I shower with the stiches in?” Nathan asked, I could tell there was something else he wanted to say, that this was a cover question, but I ignored that thought.
“mmm, try not to get your head too wet if you’re going to have one right now, let the stiches settle a little” I said.
“Ok, thanks” Nathan breathed.
I nodded before taking off to the kitchen.
I cut up some veggies and tomato’s to make a veggie sauce for some pasta, sighing as I stirred it on the stove.
“Can we talk” Nathan’s voice sounded, causing me to look up, he had a shirt on now, which was a good thing as him being shirtless was a major distraction for me.
“About what?” I asked.
“Is me being here a problem?” Nathan sighed.
“What do you mean?” I frowned.
“I know I’m causing problems with you and Dean, and I know that you’re use to your space…” Nathan began.
“Don’t be stupid, space is not limited in this apartment, I’m fine with you being around” I shrugged.
“And the Dean thing…” Nathan began.
“It’s not your problem” I pointed out, cutting him off.
“Ok” Nathan sighed.
“Don’t stress, ok” I sighed.
“I’ll try not to” Nathan breathed.
“You sure you’re not hungry? I’m making pasta” I said.
“I guess I could eat” Nathan shrugged.
“It’ll be done in a second” I said, grabbing the cheese to sprinkle over. I plated up the food and sat beside him at the bench, letting out a sigh.
“How come you didn’t stay at Dean’s” Nathan breathed, I knew he was trying to make an effort, he hardly ever called Dean Dean, he always had some stupid remark to make, those had suddenly gone now.
“He’s an idiot” I muttered.
“Why?” Nathan frowned.
“I suggested that we should go out for the night, to hang out and have a good time, and he just said no, and it’s been the same story for the past few months, he’s too tiered or he just wants to stay home, I’m beginning to get sick of it” I breathed.
“You should just go out with your friends” Nathan said.
“Not the point, I want to spend time with him, but not always at home” I breathed.
“Sometimes when guys settle in a relationship, they don’t want all that, they don’t want to be around other people they just want that one person” Nathan shrugged.
“Why are you trying to defend him?” I frowned.
“I’m not I just…” Nathan began.
“You’re been acting weird about him since, since the other day” I breathed.
“Because you love him and I want you to be happy” Nathan said.
“That doesn’t make sense” I frowned.
“I just, I’m trying to make sense of it in my own head, I’m trying to explain to myself why you love the prick” Nathan exclaimed frustratedly, shaking his head.
“What?” I demanded.
“Dean is the most egocentric, mental, rude, obnoxious guys I’ve ever met, he doesn’t treat you like he should, he doesn’t deserve you, but for some insane reason, you love the guy, I’m trying so damn hard to understand it and I can’t when you come complaining to me about the stupid things he does” Nathan exclaimed.
“Why are you just telling me this now?” I demanded.
“Because I know there’s a weakness now, I know that you’re at breaking point, it gives me the chance to, to…” Nathan didn’t finish the sentence; he leant forward, capturing my lips with his.
Both his hands grasped my face, holding me gently as he kissed me, this kiss was different to the last, it was full of need.
I felt myself melt to him, kissing him back.
Everything from there was a blur.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO??

I'm beginning to lose faith in this story...

Simz :|