Status: Active <3

Trouble

All sexy

I sighed sleepily as I slid from my bed, it’s been a month since I found out I was pregnant, I was now 2 months into it, things were actually going quite well, Nathan was being amazing, supporting me with everything I needed.
The weirdness had gone, the pain had gone, and I could focus on other things.
I pulled on an old tee-shirt and walked into the kitchen, smiling when I spotted Nathan making breakfast.
“Good morning” I breathed.
“Why do you have to come out here all sexy?” Nathan demanded.
I giggled “Sexy?” I asked.
Nathan looked me up and down “Majorly sexy” he breathed.
“Sorry, it’s not on purpose” I shrugged.
“Like hell it isn’t” Nathan said, shaking his head at me and placing a plate in front of me.
“You know you’re one to talk, you look pretty sexy right now, being all domestic” I commented.
“That my love, was on purpose” Nathan smirked, sitting beside me at the bench and kissing my shoulder lightly.
“What’s on today?” I asked.
“I’m writing my article, aren’t you working this afternoon?” Nathan questioned.
I nodded “At twelve” I said, taking a bite of the pancakes Nathan had made.
“So what can we do this morning to pass time?” Nathan smirked.
I rolled my eyes “You have work to do, no procrastinating, I will get stuff done” I shrugged.
“Stuff?” Nathan asked “Dressed like that? Seriously?” He demanded.
“I have some cleaning to do” I said.
“In that?” Nathan repeated.
“Do you have a problem with the way I’m dressed?” I asked.
“My only problem, is that if you clean the house in that, I won’t be able to help myself” Nathan announced, shrugging.
“Well you’ll be in your room working, so it shouldn’t be a problem” I challenged.
“It’s a problem right now” Nathan announced.
I rolled my eyes “It’s your problem, you can’t control yourself” I pointed out.
“I admit that, I have no self control when it comes to you” Nathan shrugged.
“You should learn to have some” I shrugged.
“I want some, but you won’t give me some” Nathan mumbled.
I rolled my eyes again and slid off the bench.
“Is that all you’re having?” Nathan asked, eyeing the pancake plate, I had only eaten one of the six, but to be fair, they were the size of my face.
“I’m not that hungry, I can have them later” I shrugged.
“They’re not that filling” Nathan commented.
“Mmm, but at the minute I am full, I’m going to get cleaning” I said
“Ok” Nathan said, he continued eating and I went to my room to begin cleaning out some things.

At around eleven I got ready for work, I popped my head into Nathan’s room as I was on my way out “I’m going to work” I said.
Nathan jumped up “Do you want a lift?” he asked.
“I’m going to walk, I have time” I shrugged.
“Did you eat something?” Nathan questioned.
“Mmm, I will grab a pancake and eat it on the run” I shrugged.
Nathan sighed “ok” he said, kissing me on the cheek.
“I’ll see you tonight” I said before leaving, grabbing my phone on the way out.
I walked the short distance to work and went straight to sign in, James was in the wait room.
“Hey” he said, smiling.
“Hi” I smiled back, I liked that I had a friend in James at the hospital, he was a good person to spend time with, and I loved his fiancé as much as I loved him.
“You’re in early” James commented.
“Mmm, I walked, so I left a tiny bit earlier” I shrugged.
“How’s Nate doing?” James asked.
“Fine, though I think he’s still in a little pain, it’ll take time” I sighed.
“Good, I’m glad you two are ok” James said.
I sighed and nodded.
“You are ok, right? Someone told me they saw you bolt off to a bathroom mid shift the other day, and a few days before that too” James said.
“I’m fine” I shrugged.
“Are you sure?” James asked.
I sighed “Yeah, I’m ok, nothing to worry about” I announced, it was like I was assuring myself more than anything else.
“Ok” James shrugged.
I grabbed my spar uniform from my locker and went to change, jumping right into my shift, I needed some distraction time and work would cut it.
I got along with the shift for a good half an hour, before the queasiness overtook me as it had the past few day’s, I found a bathroom, locking myself in and grasping the sink, my eyes were watery from the swirling feeling in my stomach, I vomited, shaking as I washed my face, I always felt so crappy after this feeling found me, this baby sure did enjoy tormenting me.
As I exited the bathroom, I almost bumped into James.
“Oh, sorry” I breathed, attempting to move past him.
“Are you going to tell me what’s going on?” James asked.
“I don’t see why I need to” I mumbled.
“I’m the doctor in charge on this floor today, I’m responsible for the staff, and I’m a friend remember” James pointed out.
I sighed “I’m, I’m pregnant” I breathed “That’s why” I added.
“You’re pregnant?” James asked.
I frowned “Yes, and I’d appreciate it if you were quieter, I don’t need the whole world knowing” I breathed.
“It wasn’t planned I take it” James said.
“Nathan is still recovering; do you really think we planned this?” I demanded.
“How far along are you?” James asked.
“Two months” I sighed.
“He was having treatment when you got pregnant” James frowned.
I nodded “Why, is that bad?” I asked.
James cringed “Well, it’s possible that the problem Nathan had could transfer to the baby, but usually it’s something that can be handled early on” He said.
“Oh” I frowned.
“How’d he take the news?” James asked.
“Nathan was actually happy” I said, my voice sounding a little hard.
“Why don’t you seem so happy about that?” James questioned.
I sighed “It frustrates me that he thinks that it’s not a bad thing” I breathed.
“Why is it such a bad thing?” James asked.
“Nate and I aren’t in the right place for a child” I sighed.
“Is anyone, ever? You can’t think of this as a bad thing, some people would give anything to have a child, and they can’t” James pointed out.
“Don’t you think I know that?” I frowned.
“You and Nathan love each other, having a baby will only…” James began.
“Having a baby, will ruin everything” I breathed “This conversation is over” I added, turning.
“I think you should go home” James called after me “And that isn’t a suggestion” He added.
I frowned, spinning around “You can’t send me home” I snapped.
“You’re not on the floor half the time and I need a nurse who can do her job, so go home” James breathed.
I frowned “Fine” I muttered, turning back to the break room to grab my things.
I huffed loudly, frowning as James came back into the room.
“Don’t be all annoyed, this is partly for your own good” he said.
“I’m fine, I’ve thrown up, I’ll be good for another hour” I shrugged.
“Just go home, rest, and come back tomorrow” James breathed, turning and leaving again.
♠ ♠ ♠
BONUS UPDATE if I get a comment in the next hour :P

SIMz<3