Status: Active <3

Trouble

Begin

The morning sun seeped through a crack in the blinds, causing me to cringe.
I turned to the side, bitting my lip lightly as I spotted a sleeping and shirtless Nathan beside me.
Flashbacks of the night before blinded me.
Nathan stirred a little, his arm resting against the bare skin of my stomach, his eyes flickered open, instantly meeting mine, he smiled at me, causing all fragments of regret to fade away.
“Hey” he breathed out groggily.
“Hi” I said smiling a small smile.
“So, last night” Nathan breathed.
“Mmm” I mumbled “I should ignore the fact that you pretty much did take advantage of my venerability” I said.
“Oh come on, we both know that if you didn’t want it, you would have stopped it” Nathan breathed.
“You do have a point” I sighed.
Nathan leant down, catching me off guard, his lips pressed against mine, kissing me, his hands ran along my skin, causing me to shiver, this felt so right, even though it was all so wrong.
He shifted, pinning me to the bed before grinning into the kiss.
He pulled away, pressing his forehead to mine “you know I woke up thinking last night was all a dream” he breathed.
“Are you disappointed that it’s real?” I asked.
Nathan let out a breath “No” He said “but, what does this mean?” he asked.
“What do you mean?” I questioned.
“Dean” Nathan breathed.
To think I had forgotten all about Dean, for a split second I had fallen into blissfulness, and forgotten about my supposed boyfriend.
I leant up, kissing him, moving my hands against the nape of his neck and pulling away quickly “Can we not talk about him right now?” I breathed, kissing Nathan again sweetly.
Nathan nodded, his lips sucking the skin of my neck, causing my eyes to flutter shut.
I bit my lip lightly as he continued kissing along my skin, holding me in his tight grasp.
I gasped as slowly, he kiss down, moving his head under the bed sheets and kissing along my bare stomach.
“Nathan” I groaned as he continued kissing the skin.
Nathan slid up, smirking at me “Sorry, I guess I lost it a little” He breathed.
I let out a breath as he moved to the side, still looking at me.
“Why are you staring at me?” I asked.
“Because you’re beautiful” Nathan breathed “And from the moment I met you, I’ve known it” He added.
“We’ve known each other since we were babies” I reminded him.
“Mmm, so maybe not the moment I met you” Nathan said.
“Why didn’t you ever tell me?” I asked curiously.
“I never found the chance” Nathan sighed.
“Mmm, and last night, that felt like the right moment?” I asked.
Nathan shook his head “I couldn’t lie to myself anymore” he breathed.
“I should call Dean” I sighed, attempting to slide away.
Nathan pulled me back “You could wait” he breathed.
“You’re telling me to wait? To not break up with him yet?” I asked curiously.
“I’m telling you to not move from here right now” Nathan said slowly “You can use my phone if you really need to do it this second, I have it somewhere on the ground I think, it’s early anyway” He said.
I grinned “And why is it that you don’t want me to move?” I asked.
Nathan shrugged before kissing along my shoulder lightly “So I can keep doing that” he breathed out.
“Mmm” I mumbled as he trailed to my neck, kissing me and running his tongue along my skin.
“Aren’t you hungry?” I asked, breaking the moment a little.
Nathan shrugged “It’s pretty early isn’t it?” he asked.
“Mmm, it’s like six am” I breathed.
“I can make us something” Nathan offered.
“Oh really? And what can you make?” I asked.
Nathan shrugged, letting me go and sliding from the bed, I slid along behind him, picking his shirt up “I’m going to wear this” I announced.
“And what will I wear?” Nathan asked.
“Mmm, I like the no shirt look you’ve got going” I giggled, placing my hands on his shoulders and bringing my lips to his.
He pulled away after a few seconds “Seriously, if you don’t let me go, we won’t make it to the kitchen” He said, smirking.
I sighed, sliding my hand to the back of his head “How’s your head?” I asked.
“It feels fine” Nathan shrugged.
“Are you sure?” I asked.
Nathan nodded “Don’t be such a worry wart” he said, shaking his head and pulling me toward the kitchen lightly.
“What are we making?” I asked.
“Bacon and eggs?” Nathan questioned.
I nodded eagerly, earning a chuckle from Nathan.
He began making the breakfast, getting me to help with making some toast. When it was ready, we sat by one another on the couch and ate, chatting as we did.
It felt right to be spending time with him like this, with our legs intertwined.
When we finished, Nathan took the stuff to the sink, washing up.
“You’re actually cleaning up?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Nathan shrugged “Hey, I must really like you” He smirked.
“Well this just makes you ten times hotter” I grinned.
“Does it really?” Nathan asked, the smirk still bunt into his face.
I nodded, walking up behind him and kissing him lightly on the cheek.
Nathan turned slightly, flicking bubbles at me.
“Nathan” I squealed, wiping off the bubbles before sticking my hand into the water and flicking some at him.
Nathan rolled his eyes, grabbing both my hands lightly and pulling me close, capturing my lips in a kiss.
It was almost as though we fit into place, it was so easy for us to fall into this, to be with one another, it scared me a little.
As he pulled away, his forehead pressed to mine “You’re thinking pretty hard” he said after a few seconds.
“I need to go talk to Dean” I breathed.
“Now?” Nathan asked.
“If I don’t go now, I’ll avoid it forever” I sighed.
“Do you want me to come?” Nathan asked.
“Mmm, yeah, cause that’s a smart idea” I said, rolling my eyes a little.
“You’re going to tell him what happened” Nathan frowned; it wasn’t a question, more an accusation.
“Do I have a choice? If I’m not honest with him, anything that happens between you and me will be forever tainted” I sighed.
“Be careful, we both know how angry Dean can get” Nathan sighed.
“I will” I promised “I’m going to have a shower first” I added.
“Mmm, that’s an idea” Nathan smirked, not letting me go.
“As much as I am into that idea, I really should just shower” I said, smiling a small smile.
“You’re into that idea?” Nathan asked curiously.
“Mmm, hey, with you, I’m into anything” I said lowly in his ear before slipping from his grasp, giggling as he groaned.
I had a shower quickly, putting on fresh clothes before going back out to the kitchen, Nathan wasn’t around.
I went to his room, poking in the door, smiling as I saw him lying on the bed, flicking through his phone.
“Hey, I’m going” I said.
“Do you really have to?” Nathan complained.
“No, but I should, I’ll see you soon” I promised, shaking my head at him before taking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is the Mibba audiance just silent??

No one seems to be reading...

trying to gain a reader base as well as I did with my other stories,
let me know what you think guys!!

SIMZ <3