Status: Active <3

Trouble

Wedding Bells

“Why do you have to leave so early?” Nathan groaned, sitting up, his bare chest was in full view, distracting me, causing me to shake my head as I pulled on a shirt, sitting on the edge of the bed.
“It’s ten am” I said, rolling my eyes “I was suppose to be at the hotel at ten” I said.
“Ashley’s mean” Nathan announced.
“I know baby, she’s a meanie” I giggled, leaning over and kissing him “You’ll be on time right?” I asked.
“I’ll be spot on” Nathan said, leaning over to kiss me again.
“Stop” I said, rolling my eyes and moving back “You’ve already distracted me enough this morning” I reminded him.
“I bet we could distract one another at the reception later” Nathan announced.
“Maybe you can brain storm” I grinned, rolling my eyes again as a wicked smile crossed Nathan’s face.
“You just put the idea in my mind baby” he smirked.
“Oh I’m pretty sure the ideas were already there” I said, rolling my eyes.
“You told me to brain storm, I was proactive in that and started brainstorming, before you told me to” Nathan smirked.
“I love you” I announced, rolling my eyes and sliding from the bed before grabbing a bag.
“Yeah Yeah” Nathan muttered, causing me to laugh again as I walked from the room and to the kitchen.
I grabbed my phone and a few essentials before making my way to the hotel, where Ashley was waiting rather impatiently.
“You’re late” She announced as I got in the door.
“I know, I’m sorry Ash” I sighed.
“What’s more important than my wedding?” Ashley challenged, I could tell she knew what I had been up to, and that she was joking with me, she had a grin on her face.
“Evidently, my lovely boyfriend thinks he is” I shrugged.
“I’d be late for him too” Ashley smirked.
“You’re getting married” I reminded her.
“I know, I’m just saying, Nathan’s hot” Ashley shrugged.
“Keep your eyes off” I said, rolling my eyes.
Ashley had a few other bridesmaids turning up later, so we got sorted first with hair and makeup, chatting over some breakfast.
“So are you nervous yet?” I asked.
“I’m handling it, I bet Bri is nervous as hell though” Ashley grinned.
“You’re lucky to have him, Bri is amazing” I commented.
“I know” Ashley smiled.
“I’m glad you met him, otherwise you’d be stealing my boyfriend” I smiled.
“I’d never” Ashley pouted.
“Kent Geferson” I breathed.
“Ok, that was uncalled for” Ashley said, she was grinning.
Kent was the first boy I liked, it so happened that Ashley got to him first, and I lost out, the end of the story there.
We continued to reminisce and chat about random things, eventually the other bridesmaids came along and we were on our way
We got dressed, took some candied photo’s and went to the park to take a few more shots, before it was finally time to make it to the church.
As we got out of the limo, a bout of dizziness hit me, I frowned, shaking it away.
“Are you ok?” Ashley asked, her eyes on me.
“I’m fine, let’s go” I smiled weakly, pointing to the church.
Ashley smiled and nodded “OK, lets go” She said, walking forward, the other bridesmaids followed and as we got into the church foyer, we got into place.
I was first in, I breathed out shakily, more dizziness hitting me, taking a step forward, I thought I’d fall in seconds, thankfully I didn’t.
As I walked down the isle, the music began, I walked slowly, looking forward, spotting Nathan close to the front, I kept my eyes on him, as I reached him, he smiled, and in that moment, it made me feel better.

I stood up the front, across from Brian, who as Ash had thought, looked nervous as heck, he looked over at me and I shot him a smile, it was then that the music for Ashley’s entrance began.
She walked through the doors, as she did, I watched Brian, his expression completely changed, he calmed down, he relaxed and he looked ready.
He smiled brightly as Ashley made her way down the aisle, and as she met him, he grabbed her hands, I could see him lean in, and I knew he was telling her how beautiful she looked as he whispered into her ear.
I smiled at this, they looked so happy to be up here together, to be getting married, I turned, finding Nathan in the crowed, part of me now was thinking about us, about why he didn’t seem to want to get married, why he was so held back.
He did have the idea before all of our problems began, so where was that idea now? Why was he holding back.
Nathan smiled as he as I looked at him, I smiled back weakly, before turning my attention back to Ashley and Brian.
Before long, the priest was announcing “I now pronounce you husband and wife” and Ashley and Brian were kissing, the crowed clapped in response.
They exited the church, the crowed watching them, clapping them, and the bridesmaids left, turning, I was the last to walk along as they were in order.
I walked down the steps, wavering slightly, my eyes unfocused.
The room began to spin.
I took a step.
I was fine.
Stepping lightly towards the red carpet of the aisle, for a moment as I walked, I was normal, then, suddenly, it hit me, and I felt my body jerk as I fell to the ground, eyes flickering shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the cliff-hanger :P

:P
Simz <3