Status: Active <3

Trouble

Push

I woke up in the morning with Nathan’s arms holding me, and for the first time in four weeks, I felt the tiniest sense of happiness.
I turned, smiling as I watched him sleep, his nose crinkled slightly as he breathed in and out.
I could hardly believe that this man was still with me, after everything, after all the pain and suffering, he was still mine.
I fell into thought about us, about how much he actually meant to me, not noticing him wake up.
“You look like you’re thinking hard” Nathan’s voice snapped me from thought, causing me to flicker my eyes to his “mmm” I mumbled.
“Care to share?” Nathan asked.
“I was thinking about you” I shrugged.
“Oh, Now I understand why you looked so mesmerised” Nathan smirked.
I rolled my eyes “Mmm, I was just so mesmerised by your sexiness” I grinned.
“Sorry about that, I wish I could change but I don’t think I’ll stop being so sexy any time soon” Nathan announced.
I giggled, leaning towards him and kissing him lightly “I love you” I announced.
Nathan pressed his forehead to mine “I love you too” he whispered.
“We should stay here all day” I announced.
“I have a better idea” Nathan breathed “Go shower and change, I want to take you somewhere” he said.
“Where?” I asked.
“It’s surprise” Nathan shrugged, letting go of me and pushing me slightly.
I sighed, sliding from the bed and going to the bathroom to shower.
When I was done, I walked out to find Nathan pulling on a shirt, I bit my lip, clearing my throat.
Nathan spun around, his buttons still undone “Ready?” He asked.
I nodded, unable to speak.
“Ok” Nathan said, frowning slightly as he began to do up the buttons “You don’t have to watch me dress myself” He announced, not looking up, a grin crossed his face.
I neared him, placing my hands on his shoulders “I know, but I like to” I said, kissing him on the lips lightly.
“We’re never going to leave if you keep doing that” he breathed.
“Maybe I’ll keep doing that then” I said, attempting to kiss him again.
“Babe” Nathan sighed, moving back slightly, we hadn’t been so affectionate since we lost the baby, this was the extent of it, I guess I was the one pushing it now.
“So where are we going?” I asked, sliding away from him.
“I’m sorry” Nathan breathed, shaking his head.
“What for?” I asked.
“For that, pushing you away, I…” Nathan attempted.
“Don’t be sorry” I sighed.
“Last night…” Nathan began.
“So you turned me down, I’ve done that to you a few times…” I attempted.
“I don’t like that I did it, I just…” Nathan started.
“Nate, its fine, don’t worry” I frowned.
“I need to explain” Nathan breathed, grabbing my hand “I don’t want to hurt you” he sighed “And I’m afraid if we, I’m afraid to take it too far” Nathan rambled.
“I’m fine” I promised.
“I know you think that, but, you’re not as fine as you think and I just want to make sure you are one hundred percent, I don’t want to push you” Nathan breathed.
“I guess I’m not one hundred percent, but I can handle it…” I began.
Nathan sighed, his expression causing me to stop talking “You have gone through a lot, I think that we need to just take it easy” he said.
“Is that why you don’t want to move back in right now?” I asked.
Nathan breathed out and nodded “I think it’s too much of a temptation” He shrugged.
“You can’t control yourself?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“You can’t control yourself” Nathan said, a small smile crossing his face.
“And the wedding?” I asked.
“You need to keep calm and relaxed, with a wedding, it’ll be too much, especially with Ashley helping” Nathan said, putting air quotes around helping.
“She would probably stress me out I guess” I sighed.
“So you agree that we need to wait?” Nathan asked.
I nodded.
“Ok, are we ready now?” Nathan asked.
I smiled and nodded “Let’s go” I said.
Nathan led me out of the apartment, his fingers curled with mine.
“Are we walking?” I asked as we passed his car.
Nathan nodded.
“Are you going to give me a hint?” I asked.
Nathan grinned “No” he said.
“You’re mean” I frowned.
“I know” Nathan smirked.
“Seriously Nate, I’ll turn around if you don’t tell me what we are doing” I sighed.
“You’re such a kill joy” Nathan sighed “We’re going to the park café, I organised breakfast” he said.
“The park café?” I asked.
Nathan nodded “Just wait and see why” he said, pulling me along.
As we reached the café, I noticed a sign out front that read ‘S&N coffee served here’.
“Seriously, that’s why?” I asked, pointing to the sign.
Nathan frowned “Didn’t even notice that” he said.
“So that isn’t why?” I asked.
Nathan shrugged, causing me to frown, when we got inside, we sat down at a nicely set table, we were handed menu’s, it was at that point that I noticed Nathan looking at me.
“What?” I demanded.
“You haven’t noticed?” he asked.
“Noticed what?” I asked.
“What’s on the menu” Nathan shrugged.
I frowned, looking through, when I finally saw it.
“Fig and ricotta French toast” I commented.
Nathan chuckled lightly and grabbed my menu, flicking through it before handing it back, pointing to a dish.
‘Simona’s Choice’
The meal consisted of things I love for breakfast, it was a 3 course choice menu, starting with a latte and spice biscuit, followed by poached eggs with smoked salmon and avocado, ending with sweet maple French toast.
“You organised all of this?” I asked.
“I had organised it a while back” Nathan said.
“It’s so sweet” I smiled, leaning over and kissing him lightly.
“Just another way for me to show you just how much I love you” Nathan shrugged, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and i'll love you forever !!

<3

Simz <3