Status: Active <3

Trouble

Bossy

The rest of the trip had been slightly tense, since I had spoken to Nathan I had been rather wound up, I didn’t want to talk to Ryan about it, so I held it in, which probably made everything a whole lot worse.
It was Wednesday now, three days since we got back, I hadn’t seen him much apart from at work.
As I entered the staff room I spotted him.
“Hey” I said, smiling weakly.
He looked up from what he was doing “Oh, Hey” he breathed, not smiling, he looked right back at his phone.
“Ryan” I sighed.
Ryan sighed, looking up again “What’s up?” he asked.
“You’re being cold” I breathed.
“Because I don’t have a reason to be slightly pissed off” Ryan muttered.
I frowned “Ok, I guess you do have a reason to be annoyed but…” I began.
“But nothing, I’m annoyed, that’s not going to change in the next two minutes” Ryan shrugged.
“You’re being an asshole” I frowned.
“I’m just frustrated, you let him get to you and it ruined the weekend completely” Ryan breathed.
“You’re the one who told me to talk to him” I pointed out.
“So it’s my fault then?” Ryan demanded.
“No” I sighed “I just think that you’re overreacting” I mumbled.
“Fine” Ryan sighed.
“No, not fine, I don’t want you to be mad at me” I breathed.
“I’m not mad, I’m just annoyed” Ryan pointed out.
“Well I don’t want you to be annoyed” I mumbled.
“Evidently, you don’t always get what you want” Ryan breathed, standing up “I need to get back to work” he added.
I frowned as he attempted to walk by me and grabbed his arm “Ryan” I sighed.
He shook his head “I just need to not talk to you right now, can you respect that?” he demanded.
“Ok” I sighed.
Ryan took off now, leaving me in the staff room.
I quickly put all of my stuff away and got ready to start my shift.

At the end of the day I was completely drained, as I walked out of the hospital I sighed, it was the type of day I was just happy to be over, full of busy jobs and hard work.
And knowing that Ryan was annoyed at me made it all the more worse.
When I reached my apartment I jumped up the first step, almost falling back as I noticed someone standing by the door.
“Hey” Ryan sighed.
“You’re here” I breathed.
“I wanted to say sorry for this morning, I was being a jerk” Ryan breathed.
“No, you were completely justified Ry, I know I ruined the weekend and I…” I attempted.
“Let’s just agree that we were both stupid” Ryan said.
I smiled and nodded.
“Hungry?” Ryan asked.
“I could eat” I shrugged.
“Good, I called for a pizza, it should be here soon” Ryan shrugged.
I rolled my eyes, and pushed open the door “Why didn’t you come inside and wait by my apartment?” I asked.
“I wanted to wait out front” Ryan shrugged.
“Weirdo” I said, rolling my eyes, when we got to my door I unlocked it and pushed it open, letting Ryan in.
“How was your shift?” Ryan asked.
“Busy” I sighed “Yours?” I questioned.
“I was on early, I left not long after I saw you so it wasn’t too busy” Ryan shrugged.
“Lucky you” I sighed.
“You tiered?” Ryan asked.
“So tiered” I breathed.
“Lucky you’re off tomorrow” Ryan shrugged.
“Mmm, are you working?” I asked.
“They changed my shift so that I’d be working early but then they told me tomorrow they don’t need me” Ryan said.
“Well we can hang out then” I offered.
“Sounds like a good idea” Ryan smiled.
I was about to say something else when there was a knock, Ryan went to get it, he brought the pizza’s over a few minutes later “Couch?” he asked.
“Mmm” I mumbled, following him.
“You know you look like you’re ready to fall asleep right now, are you ok?” Ryan asked, frowning slightly.
“I’m fine, I’ve just been feeling a little bit tiered lately” I shrugged.
“For how long?” Ryan asked.
“Two weeks, but I’ve been working more, that’s all” I sighed.
“Are you sure?” Ryan questioned.
I nodded “I’m positive” I said, grabbing the pizza box and pulling out a slice.
Ryan looked at me carefully “Stop trying to play doctor and eat” I breathed.
“I’m just worried about you, that’s all” Ryan sighed.
“I’m perfectly fine” I shrugged.
“Ok, well, you’d tell me otherwise…” Ryan attempted.
“Yes, now eat” I sighed.
“Bossy” Ryan said, rolling his eyes.
I smiled, I was happy we were about to now move on from what had happened and just enjoy being with one another, it just seemed to work with us.
“You ok?” Ryan asked after a while of silence.
I nodded “I’m fine, this is just, this is good” I breathed.
“What is?” Ryan questioned.
“Us, spending this time together, I like it” I shrugged.
“Well I like it too” Ryan smiled, leaning towards me and kissing me lightly on the cheek.
I smiled again, pushing all thoughts about Nathan to the back of my mind, for the moment I couldn’t care less that he was around, that he wanted to see me, because I didn’t want to see him, I didn’t need to see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments =LOVE <3

Simz