Status: Lots of Updates on Their Way!

Headfirst for Halos

And The Blue Ones Help Me Fall

That afternoon Casey and me catch the train to Manchester together. We arrive at the arena about 6 hours before the doors are due to open. After a little bit of searching we find the gates that lead to the backstage area of the carpark and set up camp. I pull an inflatable cushion out of my backpack, inflate it and put it on the floor. Then I sit down and begin to unload my bag; skittles, 4 cans of relentless, bacon crisps, my Ipad, some speakers and finally my Ipod. Casey stands above me looking bemused.
“You got enough stuff there?” She asks grinning.
“Well if we’re going to be here a few hours we might as well be comfortable.” I say sticking my tongue out at her. She returns the gesture and sits on the floor next to me. She shuffles around a few times before pulling a face.
“This floor is too hard,” she says sulkily.
“My cushion doesn’t look so stupid now does it Mrs boney-butt?” I say grinning smugly at her.
For the next hour or so we sit and play air hockey on my Ipad, listen to music, drink relentless and eat skittles and crisps. But then a large bus pulls up and parks just inside the large gates. Me and Casey watch in awe as The ‘My Chemical Romance’ steps out of the bus.

“Oh my god!” I squeal, maybe a little too loud, jumping up from my inflatable cushion. Frank Iero obviously hears my squeal and turns towards us. Then, to my amazement, he and the rest of the band begin to approach the gates where Casey and me are stood. When he reaches the gates he surveys our little camp with questioning amusement.

I gaze back. “We’ve been here a while,” I say by way of an explanation. “I’m Hannah by the way, and this is Casey, we’re both massive fans.”

“Hey” he says. “Its good to know you guys like our music. You coming to the show tonight?”

“Yeah we’re really excited.” I say smiling at him.

“You do know the doors don’t open for another…” he consults his watch “4 and a half hours”
“Well, we’ve been here an hour already.” I reply, “We just wanted to meet you guys, but I’ve had so much ‘Relentless’ I think my bladder is going to burst. You got a bottle in there?” I say indicating the tour bus.

He laughs at me showing his wonderfully white teeth.
“No sorry, we’re slightly short of bottles at the moment. But we do have a toilet if that’s any help?”

“That would be so awesome,” I reply.

“Hey Gate-Dude? Open the gates please!” Frank calls out to the guy sat in some kind of small hut. The large gates open and me and Casey slip inside. Casey suddenly runs forward and attaches herself to Bob.

“Erm, dudette? Can you get your girl off me please?” Bob says to me blushing.

“She isn’t mine anymore, she’s your problem now” I reply, with an evil laugh. The guys watch in amusement as Bob attempts to walk with an obsessed teenager attached to his hip.

When we reach the tour bus, I quickly run inside and rush to the toilet. It’s reasonably clean to say that 5 guys practically live in here. Not bad at all. When I’ve finished I take a little time examining the various shampoos and body washes. Then my eye catches a loofa. I have never been jealous of a loofa before, but dammit I am now!

When I finally return I find Casey sat on Bob’s lap playing with what little hair he has.

“Come on Case, I hate to drag you away from your new man friend but we need to go. We should probably get in the queue if we want to get to the front.” I say to Casey. Frankie stands up.

“And where are you going missy?” he asks.

“Well, like I said, we should get queuing and I don’t want to get in your way. I bet you’ve got lots to do before the show.”

“Yes we do…but we also need your help. You can always hang with us for a little bit. We could show you around backstage if you like?”

“That would be amazing!” I exclaim grinning at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you're all loving the chapters so far. Any comments are appreciated!

Much Love
XxMistyxX