Status: Lots of Updates on Their Way!

Headfirst for Halos

And I Think I'll Blow My Brains Against The Ceiling

* Time Elapse *

About an hour later, once the guys have done a sound check, we are all sat in different dressing rooms. Casey is in with Bob, I don’t even want to know what’s going on there; I’m in Gerard’s With Gerard and Frank and I’m guessing Ray and Mikey are in their own.

“So…” I say trying to break the awkward silence that has fallen upon the room. Gerard turns and smiles at me.

“What time do you guys go on?” I ask, already knowing the answer.

“About 8ish.” Replies Frank examining his nails. “So where you from?”

“Manchester originally but now I live in Leeds in a kids home.”

At my last words Franks head snaps up.

“You live in a kids home?” he asks. He looks worried.

“Yeah, it’s honestly not as bad as it sounds. There are some nice people there. Well, one nice person. Well I guess Ben isn’t really nice, he’s a bit pervy to be honest but I love him so there we go. Annnddd I’m wittering. I’m going to stop now” I finally stop talking and stare at the floor. No one says anything. The silence is pretty awkward. “Sooo, yeah it’s alright there. Robbie is a bit creepy. With the touching and stuff. I guess that’s not ideal. Annnddd I shouldn’t have said that. Guys? Can someone say something please? Before I say other stupid stuff?” I gaze up at Frankie. He’s chewing gently on his lip ring.

“I’m not happy with you living there.” He says finally.

“It’s fine honestly,” I say hoping that he will just forget everything.

“I think you should come and live with us.” He says finally. And I just laugh out loud. And once I’ve started I can’t stop. Soon Gerard is joining in. Within seconds we have both fallen to the floor and are howling with laughter. Frankie just sits there with his arms crossed watching us. After a few minutes our laughter dies down to a few giggles.

“Have you two quite finished?” Frankie asks, raising his eyebrows.

“Sorry Frankie,” I say trying to contain the last remnants of giggles that are threatening to bubble up. “I just don’t think you understand what you just said. You met me about an hour ago and suddenly you want to adopt me. You’re crazy do you know that?”

“I know it sounds crazy, but I’m a mature adult,” he says, ignoring Gerard who actually snorts out loud at this point, “I’ve always wanted a kid. I know you’re not much younger than me, but I’m still an adult and I’d love to have a kid like you around.”

I think about it for a second. How cool would it be to be Frank Iero’s daughter? Hannah Iero has a nice ring to it. What have I got to lose?

“Okay Frankie, I’ll be your kid.” I say grinning at him. He scoops me up in his arms and spins me around and for the first time in a while I feel genuinely happy. I’m going to have a family!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and stuff! Please! If I get some comments I'll add another chapter tonight!

XxMistyxX