Status: Lots of Updates on Their Way!

Headfirst for Halos

Fall on Your Tongue Like Pixie Dust

Once our little talk is over, Frankie and I go for a walk around backstage. I’m surprised we don’t get lost with my rubbish sense of direction.

“So…” he says, looking at the floor.

“Yeah,” I reply. He looks up and me and something catches his eye.

“How long you had that done?” he says indicating the ring in my lip. I tongue it subconsciously

“About two years, I guess. Casey did it for me.” Frank looks confused.

“Casey did it for you?” he repeats looking concerned.

“Yeah with a needle, but I cried a lot because I have a phobia of needles, like Gerard.” I remember that night so well. We’d both been high on energy drinks and sugar and I decided that I wanted my lip pieced. It hurt so much and I cried for about an hour afterwards.

“How’d you know that?”

“I’ve done a lot of research,” I reply smiling, “Skittle boy!” Frankie blushes. It’s all people seem to talk about online. Frankie and his skittles. I have to say I love skittles too, maybe we can bond over our love for skittles. But Frankie has other ideas.

“You shouldn’t be doing that though.” He says looking suddenly serious.

“What?” I ask confused. Doing what? Internet stalking him? Maybe he has a point…

“You shouldn’t do your own piercing. It could get infected.” Awww bless him. He’s going into Dad mode. It makes me smile. So he does care!

“Don’t worry, I cleaned it all first.” It was true. If there was one thing I was that night it was clean. I was so paranoid about it getting infected that I made Casey clean the needle about 4 times. Then I cleaned it religiously every evening afterwards. The careworkers weren’t happy I can tell you! But there was no way I was taking it out after all the hassle of having the damn think done!

“Oh good.” He says smiling. He looks around for something to talk about. When he fails, he just says,
“I think it’s time that we got back. The support act should be finishing up soon.”

“Okay” I say, grabbing his outstretched hand.

When we arrive back at the dressing rooms, after skipping all the way back, we find Casey, once again, attached to Bob and Mikey sat on Ray’s lap. Gerard, however, is nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Gerawd, Fwankie?” I ask Frank.

“I’m guessing that ‘Gerawd’ is in his dressing room.” He replies, smiling.

“I’m going to find him.” I say and skip off towards his dressing room.

When I arrive at Gerard's dressing room, the door is closed. I put my ear against the door and listen. I can’t hear anything so I nudge the door open slightly. I see Gerard's reflection in the mirror. He looks upset. I open the door fully and enter the room grinning at him.

“Hey Gerawd!” I scream. As Gerard turns round his face, I thought he would be happy to see me. I’m about to turn and walk out of the room before I realise that Gerard is hiding something behind his back.

“What you got Gee?” I ask, curiously. I walk up to him and put my arms around him, trying to grab whatever it is. I suddenly realise how close my face is to his. I can feel his breath on my face. I look into his beautiful hazel eyes. This is so surreal, I never thought I would ever be within 10 feet of this guy let alone feeling his breath on my face.

Then he does something I would never have suspected. He pushes his lips against mine. At first, I freeze in shock, then I relax and begin to kiss back. His lips massage mine and his hands snake up my back and rest themselves on my shoulders. He tastes so good, like relentless and cigarette smoke. I lose myself in the kiss, tangling my fingers in his hair. I imagine all the things I would love to do with Gerard. All the things I want to do to him. Suddenly I’m pulled from my fantasies when I hear something clatter behind me. I try to turn but Gerard holds me close to him. He looks into my eyes. His eyes begging me. Begging me not to turn around and look at what he’s dropped. But that just makes me more curious. What could be that bad? I smile reassuringly at him and prise myself from his grip.

I look down to the floor and notice a small pill bottle. I hold it up to examine it. There are small white pills inside.

“Hannah, give it back.” Gerard mutters. He reaches out and tries to grab it, but I pull away. “Hannah! Give them back!” he shouts. He looks even more worried. It can’t be that bad right?

I slowly open the bottle and tip out the pills. I’ve seen these before, in drugs education…Ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to 'feelingwild316' for the comment. It really gave me the drive to start writing this again. It only takes one person to make it worth writing!
Comments are welcome!

Much Love
Xx Misty xX