Status: In Process

If You Tell Me to Stay, I Will Stay Right Through

Team Johnny Christ

He let out a loud laugh, “Whatever you do, don’t ever say that to Jimmy. But we’re not going to the bar until tonight anyway, right now we’re just going to chill at Brian’s!”

I nodded even though he couldn’t see me. I hurried upstairs and let my hair down to straighten it.

I hadn’t “hung” out with people in forever. I blushed thinking about how much they made me the center of attention. I sat down on my bed, debating whether or not I should just make an excuse to not go.

“Natalie! Almost ready?” I heard him stomp up the stairs.

“Almost!” I answered back.

I decided to wear some black skinny jeans with black flats and a beige, loose, v-neck sweater. It was my favorite sweater because I could wear it casually or dress it up to go out. It shaped my breasts even though it was loose. The tight skinny jeans made my butt look bigger, I noticed as I turned around to examine myself in the mirror. I grinned, secretly hoping Matt would notice. Oh God, what was I thinking? He was my boss. I mentally scolded myself for trying to see him that way. He was my boss and that’s all there is to it.

My bedroom door swung open making me jump. I gave Matt a bewildered look. “Oh yeah privacy is rare around here, just saying. Ready?” I saw him quickly look me up and down. I couldn’t help but feel satisfied.

I nodded put my makeup in my purse and followed him out.

I climbed into the passenger’s seat. Yeah climbed. His truck was too tall for me, I silently wondered how Johnny got in.

He chuckled as if reading my mind, “Maybe I’ll invest in a stepping stool for you and Johnny.” I rolled my eyes. “You look pretty today,” he pointed out. “Not that you don’t every day but you know what I mean.”

“Thank you,” I said smiling. I snuck a look at him and saw him smiling huge. He looked at me and I quickly looked away.

He chuckled softly. “Let’s do something tomorrow, you and me.” I glanced at him, feeling that flutter in my stomach.

“Like?”

“We’ll go to the pier? Have some ice cream, get to know each other,” he started listing off. “I know you’re shy, but I want to get to know my roomie you know?” He shot me a grin. “I already told the guys to lay off and stop putting you on the spot. I don’t know if they’ll listen though.”

If only he knew that he was the one that made me the most nervous.

“Sounds like a plan,” I said smiling.

“Good, no work for you tomorrow,” He stated.

We pulled up to a large beach house. “Synyster What’s-His-Face lives here?”

Matt let out booming laugh, “He sure does. Do me a favor? Call him that as soon as you see him?”

I nodded.

I reached to open my door but someone had already beat me to it. “Hey Natalie,” Zacky beamed.

His smile was contagious. “Hey Zacky, how are you?”

“Great! Hopefully that cut doesn’t sting in the ocean,” he said as he ran his thumb over it.

“The ocean?”

“Yeah, we’re all out back, Syn Gates has the ocean as his backyard, that’s a cocky mother fucker if you ask me,” He said laughing.

“I didn’t bring anything to swim in,” I pointed out.

“Don’t worry I got you something on the way over here,” He linked his arm through mine leading me up to the house, Matt walking in front of us.

“Dude, Val left her a serious gash,” Zacky called up to him.

“I know, I’m so fucking pissed,” Matt growled making me jump.

Zacky patted my arm and gave me a concerned smile.

“How do you know my size?” I questioned.

“I know my women,” He smirked. I rolled my eyes, typical.

As soon as we walked in he reached for a bag, “Here you go Natalie, go change.”

I pulled out a bikini from the bag. It was exactly my size. And cute. I eyed him curiously.

“That will look nice on you. Good job Vengeance,” Matt smiled approvingly.

I blushed as Zacky pushed me towards the bathroom.

I examined the bikini. It was white, the bottoms had two straps connecting the back to the front. I had been wanting one of these. The top also had two straps that wrapped around my neck.

I was startled as someone walked into the bathroom without knocking. Thankfully I was already wearing the bikini.

“Sorry, I gotta piss,” Brian grinned, before I could even make sense of what he said he unzipped his pants and started peeing right in front of me with absolutely no shame. I gasped loudly.

“I’m sorry okay!!! I was holding it in and couldn’t take it anymore!” he defended.

I turned my back to him to leave, “If only the ladies knew what bad manners Synyster What’s-His-Face has,” I said as I quickly stepped out and shut the door behind me.

“NATALIE!!!!!” I heard him yell.

I saw Matt out in the back. He waved for me to come outside. He stared at my body, his eyes filled with a hint of lust but he seemed to try to shrug it off.

“You look like you just did something bad,” his voice coming out a little rough. He cleared his throat.

“You did what I told you to do right? Is that why Brian yelled?” he asked laughing.

I nodded. “He’s going to get me now.”

“I have your back,” he said winking.

I blushed and turned away. He threw his arm around me, “Come on shy girl, let’s head to the water.”

Jimmy and Zacky came into view, and Johnny. Poor Johnny. They were both carrying him into the water, I could hear him yelling and struggling to get out of their grasp.

“Poor Johnny,” I found myself saying.

“What? Oh please. Don’t feel bad for Johnny Christ,” Matt said rolling his eyes. “He’s used to it.”

“What if someone treated you like that all the time?” I asked looking up at him.

“Pft! I wish someone would try!” he said cockily.

I shook my head at him. “Stop sticking up for him! I’m the only one you should ever stick up for got it?” he said nudging my shoulder.

“Ahh but no one messes with you remember?” I shot back. “From this day forward I have Johnny’s back.”

“Really? You sure you wanna go down that route?” He asked stepping in front of me.

I nodded. “I do.”

He sighed dramatically, “Alright, if you insist.” He reached under my legs and carried me up to his chest bridal style.

“W-what are you doing?”

“You wanna be on team Christ? I’m gonna put you there myself,” He grinned as he carried me towards the guys.

I heard cheering from behind us. I looked over Matt’s shoulder to see Brian cheering him on.

“You’re not right?”

“Not what?” he asked innocently.

Before I could respond he was trudging into the ocean, he somehow managed to slip his shirt off without pulling me down.

“Matt? Are you serious?”

Without responding he threw me into the ocean. I felt the cold Pacific water hit me like ice. I gasped as I swam up. My cut stung like a fucking bitch.

“Wow!” I exclaimed as I reached the surface. “Now I’m definitely on Team Christ!!”

The guys howled with laughter except Johnny who cheered for his new team member.

“Woah,” Johnny said as he swam up to me examining my cut. “You okay Nat?”

I nodded as we headed back to the rest of the guys, “I’m okay.”

“When did she turn into such a bitch?” Brian said loudly to Matt. “That gash on her cheek is no joke. Val has seriously gone crazy.”

“I don’t know, I feel horrible man. Listen we’ll talk about this later, I think it makes Natalie uncomfortable,” Matt muttered. Brian gave him a simple nod. If that was whispering, then they seriously sucked at it.

Jimmy spent the rest of the afternoon giving me reasons as to why I should resign from Team Christ.

“You’ll forever be known as Short Shit’s friend, do you understand what I’m saying? You’ll be like…the bass player. You don’t want to be the bass player,” He urged.

I shrugged, “I like bass players.”

Jimmy groaned loudly. “You don’t like bass players Natalie,” Matt stated.

“Yes I do.”

“No you don’t.”

“I do.”

“No, you like singers. You’re just brainwashed right now and you know what? When you’re ready to be on Team Shadows I’ll accept you with open arms. This is just a phase and I’m willing to wait it out.”

His arms…I would love to be hugged by those arms. I just shrugged again, to make sure I didn’t say something stupid.

“Natalie, you’re on a roll today,” Brian said coming up behind me. “You like my stage name. And you’re jealous of it.”

“I’m not jealous of your exotic dancing stage name,” I stated simply. Johnny laughed loudly. The rest of the guys hid their grins. Apparently they were no longer allowed to laugh at my jokes since I had joined the “dark side.”

He stared at me, then cleared his throat. “Natalie, you- you know what? Never mind. For your sake, I’m just gonna pretend you didn’t say that.” He smiled at me sweetly and patted my head.

“Woah!! Syn Gates at loss for words!” Johnny laughed.

“Shut up Short Shit. I am not. I just feel like being nice to the new girl. So just shut up,” Brian glared.

“Do you have a shirt I can borrow? Just to chill in for now?” I asked Brian.

His wide grin caught me off guard. “Why yes I do sweet cheeks,” he quickly got up and headed inside.

I looked after him curiously.

Matt took a seat next to me. “Why are you so mysterious? It’s a turn on though. Just so you know. My curiosity is overwhelming right now.”

My eyebrows shot up, “A turn on?”

He nodded looking straight head, “Yup.”

“Here you go Natty!!” Brian said sweetly, handing me a black shirt.

I held it up to examine the front. I rolled my eyes.

The shirt had a large close up of his face which was inside of a heart with the words “I Love Synyster Gates.”

Matt chuckled, “I have a Shadows one that would look way better on you.”

“Did you guys get these shirts made for yourselves?” I asked seriously as I looked at it with disbelief.

“Shut up Natalie! Of course we didn’t!” Brian defended. Brian was easy to pick on. “A fan made them for us. You know, the people that actually appreciate THE Synyster Gates.”

“Nat, you don’t have to wear that shit,” Zacky said laughing.

“Yes she does.” Brian stated. I decided to let Brian have his way this time and slipped the shirt on, making him grin with satisfaction.

“Oh! Natalie are you coming to our show next week?” Jimmy asked.

“I don’t know. I wasn’t invited.”

Matt groaned. “I was gonna tell you earlier but all that shit happened with Val. You’re going whether you like it or not. I’m not asking you, I’m the boss. You don’t have a choice,” he stated simply.
I didn’t realize that housekeeping for M. Shadows made me lose my ability to make choices, but hey if it meant spending more time with him I would take it. I mentally slapped myself, I seriously needed to stop with these silly fan girl dreams I was having.

We finally decided it was time to go to the bar. It was called Johnny’s, Jimmy had explained that this bar was a big part of the bands history. I had put on some light make up and my clothes from earlier and headed out with the guys. Matt wore a plain white tee that hugged his muscular body perfectly. I stared longer than I should.

“Like what you see?” Jimmy whispered in my ear. I felt my face heat up. “Your secret is safe with me Nat,” He gave me a wink and headed into the bar.

“Come on Natalie!” Matt said turning around and stretching his arm out to pull me under.

“I don’t drink much,” I informed him.

He grinned down at me, “Then you might have to be our driver tonight.” He tightened his arm as he slipped it off my shoulders and down to my waist.

As soon as we walked in, the guys headed to the bar to order their drinks, leaving me to find a place to sit near the pool table as Brian had instructed.

I sat down and fiddled with my phone as I waited for them to come back.

I felt someone next to me, “That didn’t take long,” I said assuming it was one of the guys.

“What can I say? I’m attracted to beautiful girls,” said a deep slurring voice.

My head shot up, “Oh, I thought you were one of my friends,” I muttered. The guys was muscular, but not as big as Matt and probably Zacky’s height.

“Hey hey hey, we can be friends,” he said getting too close to my face. I could smell the whiskey on his breath.

“Yeah, how about no,” I said, beginning to feel uncomfortable.

“What happened to your beautiful face?” he asked noticing the gash. He reached up to touch it but before he could a hand shot between us and grabbed his wrist.

“Don’t. Fucking. Touch. Her.” Matt’s voice growled dangerously.

The man let out a laugh, “Don’t leave your girl alone then. We were just beginning to be friends until you interrupted.”

“Get the fuck out of here,” Matt threatened.

“You own this place?” the guy asked with a smirk.

“That’s my girl you just touched and I don’t fucking like it,” Matt roared out suddenly making me jump up.

I felt someone grab my arm, I turned to find Jimmy urging me to get out of the way.

I looked at Matt suddenly more alarmed. He wasn’t going to fight was he?

“Matt?” my voice stammered.

With one swift movement, Matt pulled his fist back and punch the guy right in the nose, instantly causing blood to rush out.

The bartender approached our table quickly. I was so sure he coming to kick us out.

“This guy causing you problems Shadows?” he asked Matt.

“He fucking touched my girl,” he growled. His girl? That was the second time he had said that. Maybe he was just saying it so the guy would think I was his girlfriend. It meant nothing, I reminded myself.

“Alright you’re out of here,” the bartender grabbed the guy by his shirt and took him outside.

“Are you okay?” Matt’s raspy voice was suddenly close to my ear.

I nodded vigorously. “Thanks,” I said quietly.

The rest of the guys cheered him on and Matt stood there with a cocky smirk.

“You showed him!” Zacky yelled, making me roll my eyes.

Matt put his arm around my shoulders and planted a kiss on my forehead. I had to control my breathing and the flutter in my stomach. I felt like my face had suddenly caught on fire. Jimmy’s stare caught my eye and he winked with a grin.

What was happening to me? This was my boss. This couldn’t be happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is pretty much just Natalie hanging out with guys and bonding. Who knows what will happen next on her day out with Matt though!

The guy at the bar though, what a douche right? hahaha Matt put him in his place!

Thanks for reading everyone!

And special thanks to:

acid_rain88
jacklynnirene
SHADOWS COURTESAN
NikkiFoxy8

Loving your comments!!! <3