Sequel: OHSHC Storylines

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Ouran High School Host Club

Ritsu Kasanoda x Reader

Tamaki sat on the stool in the middle of the room and tapped his knee, his eyes scanning the room. He shifted out of his position and walked over to you. “Princess, please pick an item.”

You reached within the folds of the bag and drew out a gang bandana. A commotion began across the room and you saw Ritsu dash towards you. His face was red as he neared you and snatched the bandana from your hand. “I-I’m sorry, I thought I had put a different one into the bag.”

“You’re fine, Kasanoda,” you replied. “I don’t see the harm in it.”

His face stayed red at your words. Standing, you took his hand and led him into the closet and Tamaki locked the two of you inside. “If you need anything, just let me know.”

It went quiet after that and you fidgeted, the silence becoming awkward. Slowly, you lowered yourself to the floor and drew your knees to your chest. You could hear Kasanoda breathing heavily not far from you, he was nervous as could be. That made you snicker softly.

His head whipped around in your direction and he said in a shaky voice, “W-what’s so funny?!”

“Nothing,” you replied.

“You were laughing at me…why?” You head him shift around, and next you knew he was beside you.

“Really, i-it was nothing.” He had startled you to where you were now shaking.

Kasanoda was quiet but his body didn’t move away from the spot next to you. You were already wishing for the time to be up, but you had only been in there for a minute. Groaning softly, you rested your head on the wall behind yourself. Kasanoda caught your behavior and tried to act cool, but he couldn’t get himself to speak or move in that respect. He was too much of a softy. His arms were around you a few seconds later and he held you to himself. You were surprised by his actions, but didn’t complain. He was trying the best he could do in his own way. You weren’t afraid of the dark, but he had taken your groan to mean that and was trying to console you. A smile spread across your face and you rested your head on his chest. You could hear his heart racing wildly and his temperature was very warm from all his blushing.

“Kasanoda, are YOU alright?” you asked him.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine. Nothing wrong at all.” He couldn’t look at you.

“Kasanoda…” Turning his face back to yours you kissed him lightly. That one small kiss set his heart racing harder. You giggled and did it again; the same reaction. “Kasanoda, do you like this?”

He wouldn’t answer you. His response was that of hugging you tighter and burying his face in your shoulder. Barely audible, you heard him mumble, “Maybe.”

Your chest tightened. Smiling, you hugged him back. “I’m glad.”

Kasanoda took the opportunity to kiss you back, the tremors raging through him settling down. His kisses were sweet and awkward, but that just made him even cuter. The rest of your time flew by without your knowledge and you were caught by Tamaki as he opened the door to let the two of you out. A gasp was heard from everyone on in the room as they observed the two of you’s condition. Both blushing deeply, you walked out of the closet as fast as you could. Kasanode caught your arm before you escaped from him and smiled at you.

“I guess being in a dark room with a girl isn’t so bad after all.” The look in his eyes made your chest tighten again.

You almost replied but Tamaki butted in. “Ok love birds, go back to your seats. We have to start the next round.”

Kasanoda’s had slipped away and you returned to your seat with a happy heart.