Sequel: OHSHC Storylines

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Ouran High School Host Club

Ryƍuji Fujioka x Reader

Tamaki sulked around the room, his feet hurting from standing around for so long; but he wasn't ready to give up the items bag. You sat calmly toward the far left side of the room, out of the way and quiet, nearly invisible, but he found you and grinned widely. "YOU! You're going to go next!"

A feeling of dread filled you and you almost refused to play when he walked up to you and stuffed your hand into the bag. Your hand grasped something slender and tubular. Confused, you pulled your hand out to see what you had acquired rather than let the item back into the bag. What you found made you even more confused. It was a tube of lipstick. "What on earth?" you said, eyebrows scrunching.

Everyone else looked just as confused as yourself; that's when Haruhi's face fell in despair and a squeal came from the back of the room. A skinny, but tall, woman came running forward. Your eyes widened. She ran to the front of the room and embraced you tightly.

"Don't let the looks fool you, I'm Haruhi's father, Ryouji, but you may call me Ranka." He smiled widely like a giddy teenager.

"I believe this is yours," you handed him the lipstick tube. "And I'll stick with calling you Ryo."

He didn't object to this, and the two of you stood in awkward silence until Haruhi, looking quite unwell, stood up and, grabbing your arms, dragged you into the closet and shoved the two of you inside. "I don't want to see any of your talk and I can't get images out of my mind." Her expression looked like she was near death. Looking at her father, she said harshly, "Behave yourself, or you're dead."

Ryo's eyes widened in terror and he tried to protest, but couldn't find the words. The door was slammed shut in your faces, encompassing you and the cross-dressing man in the dark.

"So..." Ryo tried to strike up a conversation, but shut his mouth after you moved back against the wall to wait out the time.

You could hear shifting and as your eyes adjusted to the dark, you could see Ryo pulling his hair up into a ponytail and adjusting his clothing. Though he was wearing a feminine shirt and lipstick, he looked more like a guy now than he did before. His jaw was soft and angular, and his muscular arms stood out more as he put his hands into his pockets to fish out a tissue. You watched as he wiped off the lipstick and placed the tissue back into his pocket. His hazel eyes caught you looking and the gentle sweet grin he gave you actually made you blush.

"I apologize for my appearance, but where I work, that's my get-up and I'm pretty much in habit of wearing my attire out at all times." He smiled at you more and you clutched your hand to your chest. He noticed and moved towards you. "Is everything alright, dear?"

He was 17 years older than you, but something drew you in now. Nodding your head quickly, you stood silently, eyes watching him. He stood beside you now and nudged your arm. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you. My late wife was the only woman for me, plus it'd be quite awkward for Haruhi were I to have a relationship with someone only a few years older than herself."

You didn't mean to, but a sigh of relief escaped your lips and your body relaxed. A playful laugh came him Ryo and he tousled your hair slightly. "Sorry," you apologized.

"Don't be," Ryo grinned in reply.

"But I acted nervous for no reason. And I thought I had made you uncomfortable with me...I mean, I did act scared that you were going to do something to me..." You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye.

He noticed and grinned teasingly. Sliding closer, he leaned in and whispered in your ear, "Well...maybe I think I'll change my mind."

A loud squeak came from you just as the door opened. Ryo had, between the time of your squeal and the door opening, slid his hand around your waist and was grinning at his daughter who had opened the door, with Tamaki curiously looking over her into the small space.

"HARUHI!" Ryo cried. "Meet your new mother!"

Both you and Haruhi hit him so hard Mori had to carry him out as he groaned and laughed through his pain. Sharing one look that said in itself that you would never speak of the incident again, the two of you returned to your seats so the game could continue.