And Now I'm Nothing

All Hail Bitchy Quinn

- Kellin's P.O.V -

I like walking home after school, it really just gives me a chance to think about things and stuff. I'm not sure why- I hate exercise and this is just...it's hotter than Vic.

Wait, no. Nope, I did not just think that.

I kind of did, but that's not the point.

Though today I didn't get that far, being stopped by none other than Jeremy McKinnon, one of those guys that you shouldn't get involved with, though you always do because it's hard not to. "Hey Kellin," he waved, walking next to me.

I looked up, "Hello, Jeremy?" my voice cracked at the second syllable of his name- great fucking going, Kellin.

He chuckled, "What's up man, I haven't talked to you in...how long has it been?" his face scrunched up in thought.

"We've never...talked." I interrupted him from whatever it was he was thinking about.

He nodded, "Oh right!" he laughed, being way too happy for my liking, "Well their's always a first time, huh?" he grinned, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth.

I stopped dead in my tracks, "Oh no," I shook my head, "No, no, no, no, no," I raised a finger, turning to look at him, "No." I jabbed my finger into his chest, "Nope." I sighed.

"No what?" he asked, looking down at my finger.

"You and Vic, your whole little 'posse', look, I have no idea what you guys want- but I want no part in it." I accused, narrowing my eyes at him.

He grinned in amusement, "Posse, huh?" he chuckled.

I scrunched up my nose in annoyance, "Yeah- whatever you assholes call yourselves." I heaved.

"We call ourselves f r i e n d s- you know, those people you hang out with everyday and just enjoy being around?" he asked, his voice laced with humor.

"Well you and I," I moved my finger in between us, "Will never be friends- because I quite frankly do not enjoy being around you, nor will I ever enjoy being around you. Comprende?" I do understand that I was being a little bitch- but my bitchyness protects me from the evil on this planet. All hail bitchy Quinn.

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Well that's cool- I just figured you'd have to like your future boyfriends' friend, you know?" his tone came out all laid back, as if he hadn't just dropped a bomb on me.

"My what now?" I asked quickly, turning to look him in the face.

"You're my friends' future boyfriend." he clarified, not seeming to mind that there was about ten other people walking beside us.

It wasn't a problem if they knew, I mean, I was openly gay, but still. "And who decided on that?" I asked, out of complete curiosity.

"Vic." he stated simply.

"Fuentes?" I asked incredulously, completely just...flabbergasted. (funny word)

He nodded, smirking a little, "Vic Fuentes has got his little googly eyes all over you. I'm just assuming you'll accept when he asks, I mean, it would be pretty stupid not to," he pursed his lips.

"Vic Fuentes isn't gay," I muttered, turning to look at him with a scowl on my face, "You're all full of shit if you think you could just walk up to me and tease me about my sexuality." I was being irrational, but that's all I really knew how to do.

He stepped back at the tone of my voice, "Whoa, easy tiger-" he chuckled, "I'm not teasing you on anything, it's the truth," he shook his head, "Believe what you want, I should get going," he shrugged, turning and walking into the other direction.

I caught a glimpse of Mr. Iero and Mr. Way getting into their car together, not really feeling up for conversation- I turned and walked away.

-

"Guys are confusing," I groaned in annoyance, startling my mom a bit- as it was the first thing I'd said once I walked in.

She raised an eyebrow at me, "You don't seem very confusing to me," she grinned, "A bit strange, not confusing." she corrected herself.

"Yeah well," I huffed, "That's different. You're my mom- it's your job to understand me." I crossed my arms over my chest, leaning over the kitchen counter.

An eyebrow was quirked in my direction, "Who twisted your nipples?" she mumbled, clearly not impressed by my attitude.

"Their's this stupid guy, who's being stupidly annoying, and he's so stupid he won't leave me alone, with his stupid friends, and his stupid face- he's just so," I groaned in frustration, "He's so stupid." I kicked my backpack a little.

Vic Fuentes is stupid.