The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

I'm Fine Is Always A Lie

"Scott, Scott, Scott, Scott, I'm going to keep doing this intill you talk to me, Scott, Scott, Sco-"

Scott turned around to his hyper active friend...Stiles.

"Yes, what is it!" Scott snapped, feeling a flash of irritation.

Stiles blinked at him, looking a little shocked.

They were at School, Scott had currently trying to get into his locker, the dream still playing on his mind.

Scott sighed, rubbing his head, knowing he shouldn't of snapped "Sorry, had a bad morning"

"Tell me about it" Stiles muttered, not used to Scott having a go at him for no reason.

"Sorry, what were you going to say?" He asked his best friend.

"Lydia's throwing a massive party for us defeating Peter and Derek becoming like, super wolf"

Scott frowned, he wasn't sure what to make of Derek's transformation,well as long as he doesn't go all power hungry again he was fine with it.

"It's going to be awesome" Stiles said in a sing song voice.

"Yeah...awesome" Scott said, closing his locker once he got his books out, unable to feel as happy as Stiles.

As they walked to class Stiles asked him "You sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" Scott replied, rubbing his hands together, hoping they wouldn't turn into claws without him noticing, again.

Now that would be hard explaining.

"So Lydia's party is around 9 at her house, you in?" Stiles asked excitedly.

For some reason all Scott felt was dread when he thought about the party.

"Who's going?" He asked.

Stiles shrugged "Just a couple of people"