The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

Loosing Control

"This is not a couple of people! What? Did you invite the whole School? Stiles? Stiles!?" Scott said frustrated, once he realised Stiles had run of into the busy crowd.

How many people where there here?

It was like 100 people.

He was at Lydia's party and was already regretting coming.

Scott suddenly felt a warm presence in his chest.

"Scott!" Someone yelled.

He practically felt his wolf bark in delight at greeting a pack member. Scott couldn't stop the smile on his face as he turned to his beta, Liam, who was grinning happily at him.

Liam got jostled a bit as he made his way towards Scott "Hey man, hows it going?"

Scott said with mock hurt "Stiles abandoned me"

"Thats to bad on Stiles part"

Scotts heart jumped in his chest, Liam smirked at Scotts love sick expression as his girlfriend made her way towards him, Kira.

Kira and Scott both smiled at each other.

Liam coughed awkwardly as he said "Uh, I'll leave you guys to...um chat, bye"

Before Scott could call him back Liam quickly rushed of.

He felt himself flush with embarrassment and something else.

"So, how you feeling? We haven't seen that much of each other" Kira said, looking a little sad.

Scott winced "Sorry"

He grimaced thinking back to how he'd almost killed her.

As if she what he was talking about Kira put her hand to his face as she said softly "What happened, I don't blame you, you were being controlled, its not you're fault Scott"

He looked away, not believing her.

The music changed and they moved closer together, moving their bodies slowly to the music.

"It wasn't you're fault Scott" She told him firmly.

"But-" He said.

"No!" Kira put her finger to his lips, shushing him, she said more sternly "It wasn't okay?!"

"Okay" Scott said, hesitantly, still not really believing her.

They moved even closer together.

Kira leaned in, their lips met.

Scotts heart started thudding hard in his ears, going so fast if he'd still been human he would have run a marathon by now, to get his heart up to this speed.

Stiles was dancing with Lydia, he glanced back to see Kira and Scott locking lips, he grinned, his best mate obviously didn't need him at the moment, he wondered if he should interrupt them, just for the fun of it.

A wonderful smell streamed through Scotts nose, mmm, was Kira wearing a new perfume? She smelled, positively delicious.

"Hey Kira! Over here!" Someone yelled.

They quickly jumped away from each other, Scott fought back an angry growl at being interrupted, the wolf inside him snarled angrily.

A guy pulled Kira away from him.

Kira giggled, going with the flow "Whoops, see you later, looks like I'm needed"

She winked at him before she was pulled into the busy crowd.

Scott fought back another growl that was threatening to be released, he frowned, what was wrong with him? He usually wasn't this upset about Kira walking away from him...

And in fact his heart rate was...rising...

Scott glanced at his hands, a flush of panic gripping him, they were claws, he stuffed them in his jackets pockets, quickly making his way towards the toilets.

Once he was inside he locked himself inside, breathing hard, now starting to sweat.

He gripped the sink.

He starred into the mirror to see blazing bright red eyes.

At the same time an urge to rip apart something came over him, to get rid of the tension that was slowly building inside him.

Snarling like an animal, with no effort, he ripped the sink of the wall, throwing it to the floor, it smashed on the floor, the ground shook with the force.

No!

It wasn't enough!

He needed something else to calm the raging ferocity that was now pounding inside of him.

His heart racing.

He needed...

He needed...

A vision of his claws tearing into something softer, his teeth doing the same, tasting something delicious and filling.

Without realising it, his tong licked his teeth that were gradually getting sharper and bigger as he thought about it.

Something that smelled amazing, almost exactly like the perfume Kira had been-

Then everything stopped.

Scotts eyes widened in horror at what he was thinking.

That hadn't been a perfume he'd been smelling.

He looked in the mirror to see a monster staring back at him, wanting flesh, to saint the need to tear, to rip, to feed and to kill.

Scott closed his eyes, then opened them, in the mirror now was a scared teenager boy. Like nothing had happened, red eyes gone, claws gone, fangs and extra hair completely gone, if it weren't for the smashed up sink, that looked like a bulldozer had smashed it up, instead of a supernatural teenager and the pipes spraying water over the place, he would of maybe thought he'd imagined the whole thing.

Scott let out a whimper.

What was happening to him?