The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox

Not So Normal Party

Stiles was getting worried.

Scott had been gone for an hour, he'd asked Kira where he thought she'd last seen Scott.

She had last seen him going to the toilets.

He was outside the toilets, the door was locked.

"Scott?" Stiles yelled over the loud music.

No one replied.

"Is everything alright?" Liam asked, worried for his Alpha, popping up from behind Stiles.

"I'm not sure" Stiles said grimly.

Liam frowned then went forward, braking the lock on the door easily, once looking around to see if anyone was looking.

They burst into the room.

Stiles gaped.

What had happened in here?

One of the mirrors was broken, as if someone had put their fist through it and a sink had been ripped of the walls and battered badly.

Liam picked up a bit on the sink, inspecting it.

Stiles gulped, suddenly seeing a open window, Scott must have ran away...

But why?

It looked like Scott had somehow lost control of himself, like he used to when he was new at being a werewolf but how? Scott had been able to control himself amazingly well for a long time now, what had caused him to loose control like that?

Stiles didn't understand.

"Scott was defiantly here" Liam said, looking confused.

"Can you feel his emotions?" Stiles asked, hoping to get a clearer view at had what happened to his best friend.

The Beta nodded, concentrating then he said slowly "I can sense, anger, a lot of it. And...hunger?"

Stiles blinked, confused "Hunger?"

Liam concentrated some more, this was a different hunger he hadn't experienced before, it was blood thirsty and deadly.

He shivered, this was so unlike Scott.

Liam murmured, still concentrating "Its almost like I'm feeling someone else's emotions, some more blood thirsty, more dominant, more angry and basically more-"

"Like a wolf?" Stiles asked hesitantly, suddenly figuring it out.

Then-

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BATHROOM!" Lydia screeched suddenly from behind them, hurting the werewolf and humans ears.

Stiles gulped at the furious base of his friend, the banshee, who looked like she was going to kill him any second.

"We have a small problem" Liam said nerversly stepping backwards from Lydia's dagger like glare.

"What?" She seethed.

Stiles took a breath and said what he was thinking, hoping to god it wasn't true "I think Scotts lost control of his wolf, not sure how or why, he could hurt someone, we need to find him fast!"

Lydia's anger turned to shock.

Kira poked her head causally around Lydia, she had shooed most of Lydia's party guessed away from the toilets and had been listening in.

Kira felt worry for her boyfriend then sighed "And I was hoping going to a normal Party for once"

Stiles said, looking resigned "I think we just got to accept that thats never going to happen"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, anyone who's reading this, please comment? Please? I've been on Comment swap 5 times, and I still have no comments.

It would mean the world to me if someone would just tell me what they think of my story so far, thank you.